Medusa 1:4 Best shop for Pills - ArMatrix - Attachments and more

Elaina

Guardian
unknown.png

3 shopkeepers in the entrence selling 10/15mg in stacks of 2 5 10 and 15 and Hyperstim FEN edition (cheaper to use than 15mg hyper) and Enhancers!
All prices are set to be the cheapest :)

unknown.png

Inside the shop i got more shopkeepers and almost everything you can see here is for sale :)
The shopkeepers got what you can read on the sign to the right and also more pills - every sort and the prices are set to be the cheapest.
There is also ArMatrix weapons and amps along with nice pets, vehicles, enhancers, furniture, seasonal strongboxes and more :)
I have quite a large supply of the things im offering so if you want bulk of anything or being setup to be ready for mayhems just pm me :)

unknown.png

This is Crystal Nemuri Ryu ingame and she will be offering the same things i sell in the shop but will come to you directly and trade you :)
★Selling ArMatrix LR 10 to 35/DMG enhancers 1-8/10mg pills/a-pills/Christmas Boxes/[Arkadia Moon Deed] /★ PM me ★ <- thats her ad in the game

Thanks and happy shopping <3

omubFQk.jpg

Restocked shop and some nice items on front shopkeepers + cheapest pills as always :) enjoy ur weekend and happy hunting :)

Easter mayhem come get what you need to win and grind - best prices and pm me if you need bulk of something

redid the front shopkeepers abit with pills to win annihilation and defense - PM me if you need more, good luck and have fun in mayhem :)

mayhem is ending soon, fully stocked with medistims and pm me if you need more

HF2Ejn9.png
5ufnTeZ.jpg

Added shed at Angelica's Paradise /wp [Calypso, 22135, 46881, 154, Waypoint] comes with 2 female shopkeepers and some clothes sign and decoration (pm me if you want only the shed and shopkeepers and the sign then its 25k)
+ Dhampyre pet level 16 (speed unlocked)

Back