Info: Medusa apartments now available

Apartment 9, south wing is now on auction. 1 ped SB, Ending at 21:00 MA time next Sunday unless there are any patching meanwhile.

Sad to MA ... I will save each single PED from now on to get one of this apartments ;-)

Qetesh
I Just thought I would officially post, to back up a PM I sent earlier.
BO bid 5K for Bazaar Apartment 11, South Wing, Floor 12.

Let me know when we can meet.

Cheers
Bjorn
What did you say about forking out for items? ;)

Qetesh, empty your pm account. It wasn't possible to pm you.

Was there a BO on it? I just looked and the only deed on AH that had Medusa on it was one of the bazaar shops. (shop 2, floor 1 S)

I havent payed much attention to the medusa appartments, and clearly I have missed something.

What is special with these appartments Vs. Genesis or billiton?

Since people say they are the 'best' appartments. I guess its about location and not amount of items you can put in. :scratch2:

These apartments are cool for a number of reasons. If you go and have a look, they have a much better view than the usual desert that most apartments in this game have, the layout is better, the item points at 120 is sufficient. The auction house is a short trip up the televator and around the corner. The new medusa mall is also right next door. You have immediate access to some great mobs and the TP is just a quick jog away. If you consider what Lake view sells for and what is near those houses, which is nothing, these are a good deal overall.

Go have a look around one of these apartments.

Cheers
Bjorn

Qetesh, empty your pm account. It wasn't possible to pm you.
If it's a general Medusa mater and not a private mater with Qetesh, you can PM me or any of the investors and we will convey your message to the rest of the group.

Was there a BO on it? I just looked and the only deed on AH that had Medusa on it was one of the bazaar shops. (shop 2, floor 1 S)

The BO was set to 5k. The apartment was bought out a few hours after entering auction.

The BO was set to 5k. The apartment was bought out a few hours after entering auction.

and if it doesn't get claimed in the terminal soon you may be looking at the resellers buying up your apartments.
Ive been noticing resellers buying stuff up like crazy lately. i really hope thou that people who actually want these apartments get them

and if it doesn't get claimed in the terminal soon you may be looking at the resellers buying up your apartments.
Ive been noticing resellers buying stuff up like crazy lately. i really hope thou that people who actually want these apartments get them
yep, then all those lovely shop taxes will not roll in since no one will use the places... but I guess that's no worry since you got LA taxes?

The apartment in question has already been claimed and received some furniture, so I am sure it has found a greatful owner.

Everyone is still free to purchase apartments outright at the BO price by sending me a PM. We will put the next apartment on auction at 1 ped SB again in around 1 month.

The apartment in question has already been claimed and received some furniture, so I am sure it has found a greatful owner.

Everyone is still free to purchase apartments outright at the BO price by sending me a PM. We will put the next apartment on auction at 1 ped SB again in around 1 month.

Hello Qetesh!

I got the money. We can meet today and make the deal. I will pm you ingame when you are online.

Best regards, Jamira

Last edited:
They are pretty cool and best apartments to get, but 500 USD for it. You people are crazy. (not the sellers, but the buyers.)

They are pretty cool and best apartments to get, but 500 USD for it. You people are crazy. (not the sellers, but the buyers.)

You don't know enough about me to say something like that. You don't know what it means to me to own such a nice little hideaway. And since there are 24 only you shouldn't care too much about that issue. 24 fools only ingame :laugh:

Guess what! You are free to NOT buy one of them ;-)

You don't know enough about me to say something like that. You don't know what it means to me to own such a nice little hideaway. And since there are 24 only you shouldn't care too much about that issue. 24 fools only ingame :laugh:

Guess what! You are free to NOT buy one of them ;-)

Guess what, Im free to voice my opinion. :laugh:

I can totally understand WHY people would like to own an apartment, the thing I dont get is the amount of money people are willing to shell out on something like this.

You can build a house in Vietnam for 7000 USD to put things into perspective.

I can totally understand WHY people would like to own an apartment, the thing I dont get is the amount of money people are willing to shell out on something like this.

You want the full story behind to understand? At least why I did it? If you are really interested we can meet ingame or you can send me a pm. It is a bitter story. And of course you are free to voice your opinion. But you are not free to call me "crazy" before you know my reasons. And I assume all other buyers have their serious reasons to. At least maybe some of them are simply rich enough to say: "Money doesn't matter. I want it and I buy it. Done!"

YIPPEEEEEE!

Got it :)

... and started to put some furniture in.​

Congratulations and welcome to Medusa's Head!
Thanks for sharing the joy and I hope it will last a long time. :yay:

You want the full story behind to understand? At least why I did it? If you are really interested we can meet ingame or you can send me a pm. It is a bitter story. And of course you are free to voice your opinion. But you are not free to call me "crazy" before you know my reasons. And I assume all other buyers have their serious reasons to. At least maybe some of them are simply rich enough to say: "Money doesn't matter. I want it and I buy it. Done!"

Like I said I totally understand why people would like to own one of these apartments, everyone got their reasons behind it. I did not mean to imply that the people that buy these for 500+ USD are crazy, even tho that was just what I wrote. I know the money spent isnt simply lost, you can even make money if these properties would appreciate in value but given entropias economy at this time I wouldnt count on it.

God knows I've done my crazy stuff in entropia over the years I've been here, flushing 25k USD down the toilet in the process, I guess that's why I am very much on the fence about (over)spending money like this for something that isn't really functional, in my eyes.

My apologies if my comment about crazy people struck a nerve with you, I tend to simplify my language into strong basic wordings to get my 'point' across in forums and I know this can rub people the wrong way. I just want people to reflect on what they are doing, before they cross the point of no return, so to speak.

Best regards,

Simon

Congratulations and welcome to Medusa's Head!
Thanks for sharing the joy and I hope it will last a long time. :yay:

Hehe, thank you for the welcome! I have had a nice private dancing party last night with one of my old friends :ahh:
I think you can't get rid of me soon ;-)

Last edited:

An interesting comparation. How ever, personaly I'd have much more use for an apartment on Calypso then a house in Vietnam. Vietnam, while I'm sure it's a nice place, is a bit to far away from me to be a practical place to visit. Calypso on the other hand is just a few clicks away ;)

Like I said I totally understand why people would like to own one of these apartments, everyone got their reasons behind it. I did not mean to imply that the people that buy these for 500+ USD are crazy, even tho that was just what I wrote. I know the money spent isnt simply lost, you can even make money if these properties would appreciate in value but given entropias economy at this time I wouldnt count on it.

God knows I've done my crazy stuff in entropia over the years I've been here, flushing 25k USD down the toilet in the process, I guess that's why I am very much on the fence about (over)spending money like this for something that isn't really functional, in my eyes.

My apologies if my comment about crazy people struck a nerve with you, I tend to simplify my language into strong basic wordings to get my 'point' across in forums and I know this can rub people the wrong way. I just want people to reflect on what they are doing, before they cross the point of no return, so to speak.

Best regards,

Simon

I am not that rich, mate. I reflected 10k times about it before I did it ;-) And yes, actually I made the same mistake in a post regarding to Hanne. (Q&A answers coming today) So welcome to the club ;-)

An interesting comparation. How ever, personaly I'd have much more use for an apartment on Calypso then a house in Vietnam. Vietnam, while I'm sure it's a nice place, is a bit to far away from me to be a practical place to visit. Calypso on the other hand is just a few clicks away ;)

Wait! $7k would be 70k PED. If I ever could deposit such an amount I would buy an UL Genesis Niflheim, not a home in Vietnam. Simon God must have mixed something ...

For the moment I am happy about it. Buying the apartment I mean.

Best regards,

Simon

I gotta agree with Simon, $500 for these is crazy....

But it all depends on your RL situation.....

I know people who order delivery when they live within 1 block of the place they order from.... maybe crazy or maybe just lazy :D.

There are people who spend fortunes on things they dont really need, and its crazy for most people to think about. Just depends on the person. From simons, and my view he means to spend that much is crazy.... like he said $500 in some other countries is a lot.... thatd get me a decent private room for 50 nights in Hanoi :D, TV water AC :D.

But this EU, and sometimes I click Apis which is like $7 a click :D crazy? A bit ya :D.

GL to sellers.... I never know why people are drawn to apartments, guess its just me though.... in-game graphics and "beauty" have never made an impression on me, looks nice, but going to the ocean and looking across to the rockies in Washington state win me everytime.

looks nice, but going to the ocean and looking across to the rockies in Washington state win me everytime.

Planet Micheal devs, now you got the next ocean view scene described above to put out there that you can put an apt. on to finally get LeWolfe interested in estates. Might be a few miles away from this:

- plausible that that could be in something similar to a city sitting on a mountain.. near an ocean. Maybe this pic is something similar to Seattle?

Planet Micheal devs, now you got the next ocean view scene described above to put out there that you can put an apt. on to finally get LeWolfe interested in estates. Might be a few miles away from this:

- plausible that that could be in something similar to a city sitting on a mountain.. near an ocean. Maybe this pic is something similar to Seattle?

:), like I said.... nothing beats the real thing :D. As I grew up, I found ingame graphics not an issue.... kinda like Hentain :D nothing beats the real thing :laugh:

I bought my apartment from Qetesh the other day and I don't regret it for one second. Why, well firstly for all the real estate in Calypso, it has the best views, has multiple rooms and an overall great feel to it. It is close to the mall, auction house and Teleporter.

Why spend $500USD on a virtual apartment. Well, I get shitty when I get an electricity bill for $500 or a water bill for $1000, or insurance bill for $500 or car registration bill for $500...nothing I like paying for, money I will never see again.

$500 for a virtual apartment. Well it is something I will use for my entertainment. If I went out for the night I would spend over $100 on food and drink, if I do that 5 weeks in a row it comes to the same. If I go out for dinner twice a week that is over 1000Ped just there. Best thing is one day I may decide to sell the apartment. I may not get $500 for it, but even if I only get $250 or less for it I have used it for my own gaming purposes.

Some people eat at expensive restaurants, some people go to concerts, people have all sorts of hobbies that cost money. I agree the prices can be expensive for some, hell I cant afford a Mod Merc or a Mod FAP. I am sure people in third world countries would be in disbelief at the costs involved with this game. But all I can say is that for those of us living in Australia, USA, Europe etc, we have a disposable income and we have the right to spend as we please. My work colleague drives a BMW, I drive a Toyota. So what! Good for him to be able to afford it, but for now I will settle on my Medusa Apartment :)

Cheers Qetesh for allowing us to own part of the Medusa complex.

Cheers
Bjorn

There are people who spend fortunes on things they dont really need
Ofcourse, what else should people do with their fortunes when they allready have all that they need?

Back