Medusa Head - small birds and hiryuu? Gone?

Falagor

Stalker
Society
NBK Rangers
Falagor Falagor Frostmaster
Basicly on all islands at Medusa Head before this update there were plenty of spawns of birds (chirpy and gibnib up to Stalker maturity) and Hiryuu. Now they are all gone?

The high maturity birdies are perfect for solo sweat hunting ;). I thought the spawn wanished because of the update and soon they will start spawning again. But they are not :cry:.

Is it me or every update i see brings something that i really do not like or "fixes" something that was good. But hey... here... catch some achievments... those you should like... ...not...

Falagor
:bandit:

Basicly on all islands at Medusa Head before this update there were plenty of spawns of birds (chirpy and gibnib up to Stalker maturity) and Hiryuu. Now they are all gone?

The high maturity birdies are perfect for solo sweat hunting ;). I thought the spawn wanished because of the update and soon they will start spawning again. But they are not :cry:.

Is it me or every update i see brings something that i really do not like or "fixes" something that was good. But hey... here... catch some achievments... those you should like... ...not...

Falagor
The Medusa Head investment group asked for that change... according to the thread on it (sorry don't have link on hand immediately), they did leave the birds near the bazaar for you though. Have not been over there recently so not sure if they are still there or not. Guess if you don't like the change, you can show that to them by not hunting there, giving them taxes...

--edit--
found it...
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-the-future!&p=2654347&viewfull=1#post2654347

Last edited:
The Medusa Head investment group asked for that change... according to the thread on it (sorry don't have link on hand immediately), they did leave the birds near the bazaar for you though. Have not been over there recently so not sure if they are still there or not. Guess if you don't like the change, you can show that to them by not hunting there, giving them taxes...

Ah - i missed that thread then :). Thx for the info. So it is not MA fault this time - yay ;). Ok as to the not hunting and giving them tax advice ;) i guess i will stick to it becasue it is not even possible to hunt something that is not there :laugh:.

Falagor

The Birds could now only be found at the bazaar and that tax free.

Also you could hunt Hiryuus at the Apophis Island (the south east one) as they still spawn there.

so they are here? COOL!!

Back