Melee Armatrix Amps When???!!!

The Abomb

Old Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Abomb Abomb ThePeoplesChamp
Seriously I appreciate new melee weapons and the addition finally of some powerfist in the Argo claws however there still aren't any amps for the Melee players to use! There are Infinitely more weapons than amp options.

Furthermore there are basically only 3 Melee amps available to the masses. Melee I, IV, VI and that is it. Nothing in between and nothing readily available for big damage.

One of the reasons I switched from Sword at level 70 to Knife is my tiny Melee VI amp does nothing on these big swords and it's far more efficient and better DPP to use a knife since the amps fit better on them.

Let's not also forget that these Melee amps are archaic as they still go by a terribly old system of Decay. Where all the ranged players can enjoy converting shrapnel and burning up Uni ammo with their amps.

So when are we getting new Armatrix Melee Amps so melee players can compete and enjoy playing the game the same as the ranged counter parts? It's awesome you just introduced even bigger Armatrix 70 and 75 amps for ranged but still haven't given melee players any basic amp options! Come on!!! :eyecrazy:

I would gladly TT all my melee amps to just be able to see pages and pages of Melee amp options for Melee weapons.

I also do appreciate you fixing some weapons to finally allow amps but there are NOOOOO amps!!
There are currently 5 Melee amps on Auction for melee players! Freaking 5!!!! This is on Calypso too. It isn't even a reasonable option to start out as melee with no amps available.

Where are the Mayhem delta melee amps that have 69 dmg and 2 % life steal? Where are the Melee Amps that use ammo? Where are options for melee players to be able to make their weapons efficient? Don't think players should be forced into other professions for a lack of game design. We have 10 Camera VU's but no Melee amps? Can we just get some love and game design where it is critically needed thanks.

It can't be hard to code in some Armatrix Melee amps and to make the big Mayhem amps also be used as melee so players can enjoy their melee weapons collecting dust.

Finally any mid level ranged hunter can just log in go to auction pick up a high efficiency Armatrix and Big amp and have fun. If you are melee nope!!! You can buy an Armatrix weapon but you then have no access to any amps so are working with a far less efficiency.

That's all and if any part came across as to blunt.... Sorry didn't think I even would have to make a post about this and spell it out! Just thought we would of been there and done that already for the players. ;)

Last edited:
Agreed, I would love some higher damage L amps and wouldn't mind paying markup for them so I can compete at my level in events with my blade (that means 83 damage or higher amps please :D)

Agreed, I would love some higher damage L amps and wouldn't mind paying markup for them so I can compete at my level in events with my blade (that means 83 damage or higher amps please :D)

At this point I just want a 40 dmg amp or to have options lol. Or to use Uni ammo! There are 5 amps on auction and they are only Melee I ( 4 dmg) and Melee IV (20 dmg) That is embarrassing game development!

Meanwhile there are 16 pages for Ranged energy amps that 240 amps.
Then 11 pages for BLP and 165 amps.

Just makes me :scratch2: with a little bit of :hammer::loco:

I'd also like to know when the Armatrix series armor sets are coming.

Moved to Suggestions/Wishlist.

I second the motion. It is long overdue and will make melee a seriously viable profession, not just "an HP enhancer".

Melee has many alternatives of amps with large damage range that are UL, and at very reasonable prices.

If melee L amps are ever released, I'd like to see the M Matrix Attachments removed, so they amplifiers are more in line with the current laser/blp amps available. (put life leech on the amps instead).

Zho

Melee has many alternatives of amps with large damage range that are UL, and at very reasonable prices.

If melee L amps are ever released, I'd like to see the M Matrix Attachments removed, so they amplifiers are more in line with the current laser/blp amps available. (put life leech on the amps instead).

Zho

All amps above trauma VI are rare and expensive, not sure where u get the idea that there's many reasonably priced alternatives.

Not sure what the 2nd paragraph means. Are you saying crafted amps should be life steal? Defeats the point of asking for bigger damage L amps.

TBH I like some differences between the weapons. Having big life steal on melee amps is cool, wouldn't want to see all weapons with the exact same stats and options.

All amps above trauma VI are rare and expensive, not sure where u get the idea that there's many reasonably priced alternatives.

Not sure what the 2nd paragraph means. Are you saying crafted amps should be life steal? Defeats the point of asking for bigger damage L amps.

TBH I like some differences between the weapons. Having big life steal on melee amps is cool, wouldn't want to see all weapons with the exact same stats and options.

Have to agree with Slither no idea what Zho is talking about.

There aren't any good melee amps available and it isn't even remotely comparable to ranged. It's laughable.

We want to do damage and have equal damage options as ranged that are easily available to everyone just like ranged.

The only available amps as I stated are Melee I, IV, and VI everything else is rare and not available which is why there are only 5 amps on auction compared to 100's of amps for ranged. It's just laughable and maddening.

Lets have melee amps that do 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 55, 60, 65 etc etc. If anything Melee should be doing the big damage because well it is Melee. They should have the big amp options to bring the thunder.

Back