Melee weapon UL.

JU Moutinho

Provider
Society
LusitaniCorp
Ju JuMary
Hi,
I want to invest some peds, around 3k maybe less.
I just started with melee and I have around 38 Dmg and 37 Hit.
Should I keep with Limited or not?
I have Melee Trauma Amp.

thank you adv

I would recomend [Archon's Sword] + melle 4.. 68.4% eff and with very nice dpp aswell...

dowside dose not use uniamo and repairing sometims might be anoying!

I have shortblades. :(

I have been using Ozpyn RSB S1x2 for a while as i skill into my arcspark. Goes nice with melee 6 if you have it. though those are pretty pricey atm, I bought mine cheap.
THe good thing about the RSB is it has a much better TT than those archon type stuff. the Arkaas stuff suffers the same problem, but they are cheap.

Aakas fire dagger... 300 ped and holds trauma4.
at tier 3 is like a ewe41 as per damage.
smaller but still on T4 leol shock dagger.
sb that start to use root pellet in formula becoem more expensive, an Armatrix in the 110% is a good deal still

Clubs are great for early dps
If i remember right u reach 65-70 dps under lvl 40 already

Clubs are great if you put a m matrix on them they also take the big damage amps, theyr great for pvp because of the Single damage but when it comes to dpp daggers are the better choice

Shortblades do a low amount of dps in the early stage but increase a lot after lvl 40 , also they are cheaper to buy and offer better dpp but got a very low tt value ( you will need a portable repair tool) also a big - is using a m matrix , because of the high attacks per Minute they tend to eat the m matrix

Longblades are the Mix between Clubs and shortblades

I did runn the castorian Clubs till lvl 45 then swiched to shortblades gained a very good amount of hp after i reached lvl 50 and 200 hp with melee i swiched to pistol

Archon sword offers good dpp and efficiency but the tt value and the durability does not allow you to use the weapon for longer grinds

Same with aakas and corrosive dagger they do perform good but only for lvling

The xeno dagger is the item u want to go for

Hope this culd help you a little

Thank you all, great help.

A bit lower level short blade than your levels but I used a Bicak Blix all the way up to level 47 then switched to the songkra corrosive dagger.

Advantages of the blix are that is has a huge TT value but you don't have to repair it fully. I used to run a full TT MTA 6 on repairs of 1100 ped and at t5 I could hunt with that for about 1.5 hours between repairs.

Ones I would reccomend are:

Aakas Fire Dagger - http://planetarkadia.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=1240 - Easiest to find / buy

Ranked Combat Knife - http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=1643 - Harder to find / kinda obscure because it can't be bought on AH, just P2P traded.

Manta K-5 Smuggler - http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=997 - Amazing dmg for level it is maxed out - extremely hard to find and probably prohibitively expensive, was going for around 7K when I saw it on AH a few years back.

Good luck!

thank you all for replies.

Back