Question: Memory problem?

Infinity

Alpha
Mr Infinity Infinity
I have this setup:

Intel dualcore E6500 2.93Ghz cpu 4gb ram, but windows xp 64 bit only sees 3Gb..and a RAdeon HD4600 vid card.
As i am in auction alot i want everything to run as fast as possible and i play on save mode..
When i log in the game runs very smoot, but after like 1 hour it gets slower. Especially when windows turns of my monitor automaticly, and when i turn it on again my pc is verry slowwwww....
I wasnt like this before last vu..

Relogging helps btw, but relogging all the time is kinda annoying..

Anyone know if i need to change something like flush my memory somehow or did mindark fuck up again?

Are you...

... in an auction location with lots of other people coming and going all the time, or are you in a quiet place?

Seems like...

... it might be more linked to your screensaver than your time in game then.

Could you try the test (just for the short term) of turning your screensaver off and seeing if performance is still fine after say an hour or 2?

i had this problem. It has come up nearly everytime my computer wants me to update. when updated it goes away :) dunno if that same reason for you but could be. hope this helps :)

Last edited:
For sofar i have just disabled the turn off monitor after 20 minutes option, simple solution, but it helps 100%:)

Thanks for replies:)

Back