• No

• Slightly Agree

• Slightly Disagree

• Neutral - Have other opinions

Results are only viewable after voting.

SnowingMoon

Guardian
Rebecca Snow Taylor
a long time ago, i used to play a game that has a feature like this. We go in, we see all our pets frolicking, with nice music and stuff. However the concept i feel was a bit too simple. So with unreal engine 5 and EU, having a menagerie will make it all the more stunning with insane graphics. And also for pet evolutions it can be pokemon style or other features. And we can also build different stuff inside it, forest, waterfalls, caves, adding items e.t.c to train our pets faster that stack with buffs which is only available from stables. It will not replace stables since it is purely graphics and is a huge boost to the taming system.

Last edited:
add another option:

delete taming and pets completely.
or at least make using them not look like nickel and diming the customer on the part of MA. I don't mind paying for the pet, paying to train it, but paying for the buff that most times does not make sense when you can just use gear and pills ? Remove buff activation costs and then I see the pets being much more profitable and fun for everyone. Oh, and to stay on topic - I love frolicking pets.

Game has insane number of "unwanted features" like collision problems, both of hunting and of wall transparency in corridors and more.
pet are a relic of a "Pet duel system" that was abandoned (i think some million loss was written off in 2019 account.
among 100 different pet maybe 5 have autoloot or reload buffs.
definitely not a priority for me.
but as a "second line of priority" we have "stable" in twin peak, let it be a pet bar for the fun of who love them.....

Imho pet buffs are overrated, more logical to use loot pills or even halloween ring for intense grinding. i see them as purely cosmetic and im okay with that. I like getting them up to level 7.

Id like to see them rome around the house though.

Back