Mentor/Discipleship Bugged

bump - 122 replies, going for a damn thread record or something??

nother 3 days bump ... a minipatch could have probably solved this

BUMP ?

Waiting for a disciple to finish ... is not gona change anything soon ? when new VU is planned? any MINI VU b4 the Big one ?

:confused:

VU planned on Tuesday, let's hope they fix this bug :bowdown:

*Walks in*
*Kneels down next to Andy86, facing towards Stockholm*
*Joins the prayer*

:bowdown::bowdown:

Why would you "pray" for a patch, when most of us are PAYING to play this game? THEY OWE US, not the other way around. I'll bet if a dozen land owners and ubers threatened to withdrawal every penny, they would get off their asses and fix it.

Why would you "pray" for a patch, when most of us are PAYING to play this game? THEY OWE US, not the other way around. I'll bet if a dozen land owners and ubers threatened to withdrawal every penny, they would get off their asses and fix it.

again.. someone has to depo those peds to buy that stuff.. only thing MA would lose is few players

So another bug bear that has been hanging around for ages that needs fixing.

Lets see what tomorrow brings

seems my disciples r still in the list after VU 14.3
not fixed?

k, I'll let them know when they log on

thought it would be automatic at 100% :)

Also just a quick note for ya'll to tell your disciples.
This disciple was born on Calypso but graduate on Ark & got adjusted Musca. So I guess you get where you grad at. So be aware incase they want one specifically over the other. :) Enjoy

Disciples have to click Graduate ! and its done

Happy to see they have improved the "Mentor Edition Items"
was used to get Hunter Face Masks ! now i had First Graduate and i already started to like the new VU :lolup:
Hunter GLOVES !!! YAY !:yay::yay:

had 2 login after the update that were both at 100% and got ep-17 me and hunter gloves mentor edition. Just glad to see they were able to finish and get the armor they wanted.

Well one of my disciples graduated.

Got a castorian blade 3 ME. Beats the gloves I guess.

Finally after months of waiting my disciples could get the deserved reward
as for me, i've got
1x EWE EP-17 Bodyguard ME
1x Hunter Gloves (M) ME
1x Castorian Enblade-3 ME

Well at least they graduated :laugh:

Yay! Finally I can graduate (tonight) and become a mentor again!

Also just a quick note for ya'll to tell your disciples.
This disciple was born on Calypso but graduate on Ark & got adjusted Musca. So I guess you get where you grad at. So be aware incase they want one specifically over the other. :) Enjoy

I am Calypso born and currently on Rocktropia. I have searched for the rewards from the different planets, but can't seem to find it.

Can anyone list, what graduation rewards there are for Rocktropia and arkadia?

I am Calypso born and currently on Rocktropia. I have searched for the rewards from the different planets, but can't seem to find it.

Can anyone list, what graduation rewards there are for Rocktropia and arkadia?

Just Adj musca from ark, Adj pixie from everywhere else. And a jeep from all.

Hmm the adjusted musca seems to be slightly better and a whole lot better looking.
I might have to take a trip to arkadia

For me the bug still occurs.
"Could not execute"
Tried in Space, Calypso, Arkadia.
Did another support case

EDIT: Just got another disconnect on arkadia, after login i was moved to another server and now it worked.....

Maybe thats a new form of ingame quests :)

too little too late, sadly ^^;

2 of my 100% have since quit due to lack of communication/action by MA on this point and in general, ie. the state of the game, amount of bugs, buggered UI etc.

They are improving things, yes, I believe finally moving in the right direction but I thought this 9 months ago when i returned but sadly, it's far too slow and only in the last 3 weeks have I seen any form of communication which might mean a turnaround. Crashes after VU's is nothing new, I think overall the patch is very good and I hope it continues but for a lot of people, including myself, it's not even close to enough given the time scale it has been achieved in.

In this pic taken a month ago, 11 of the 15 names (including 2 of the 100%s) have quit. One is very low due to his old mentor basically being a complete tool but is a very sensible and good trading player and the 2 other 100%s are both very good players already and there's 1 non depo guy at 36% who might actually make it as a talented hard working player, but he's one of the few with the diligence of a borg to make it through.

sorry to hear about your quitters, sounds exactly like what I described would happen several posts ago....
A bug of this type will deter a newer player, especially with the lack of communication and cut and paste generic support answers. All they had to do was actually communicate with these two players and they might have stayed around.

Our last disciple finally got their hard earned prizes, and the mentor gift was Hunter Thigh Guards ME. So if we want a full set of Hunter ME (without buying it from others), we would have to go through this a minimum of 6 more times?!?!?!? Are they nuts?!?!

After this entire ordeal, we are done with the mentorship program. I have a new-found respect for true mentors in this game, have fun and good luck!!

P.S.- A big "No Thanks" to Mindark for fixing this bug AND removing the exo-elites at the same time. Our disciples wanted to team hunt the elites and this would have helped. Your loss, not mine.

I graduated again. This time, I *DID* get a gift. And I am shocked....

six, seven years ago, I had a dream! I dreamed about owning a full set of Pixie.

That dream came true.

And the Pixie is now worthless, as the Adj. Pixie I looted is better in every aspect. Better protection, better eco, better everything!

I used to dream a worthless dream

(PS: no, not whining, you should realise I am writing this tongue-in-cheeck)

Glad it finally got fixed.

I got same problem since 2 days now, and i tryed to get to a new server and tatatatataaaaaaa, got my reward im a mentor now. new server is corinth, i got my reward on Corinth East Hangars A. GL to all :)

Back