Info: Mentor Edition List!

I saw in global Chat: Gremlin Gloves (M) ME

seems there will be found much more ME´s of several Armors :lolup:

Well didn't they say that your mentor skill will influence so that higher mentor skill = higher mentor reward "tier"? :dunno:

I'm more interested in the ME items available now within the system, not peezle & some sort of language that resembles non standardised english. Peezle your way out of line here, step away & back off immediately.

So anyone know the stats on the new gremlin ME armor are? :D

Last edited:
So anyone know the stats on the new gremlin ME armor? :D

Added it to the second post of this thread :) adding Hunter stats as well now

(found the stats via auction order system, seems only things that have already been discovered can be found there now)

Last edited:
Can we please stay on topic in this thread please - thanks :)

Will do Angel thanks :)

Says in the release notes that you also have to help him unlock 3 achievements, so I guess do that? I haven't had a diciple before (and can't find one now) so not sure :laugh:

Until one day out at chugs when you were zapping away on Kiba in the pit then this noob come up and heals you a few times, one thing leads to another and wahla! one disciple ;)

I'm very glad to be your first ever disciple and look forward to proving to be a great asset to you. :D

Until one day out at chugs when you were zapping away on Kiba in the pit then this noob come up and heals you a few times, one thing leads to another and wahla! one disciple ;)

I'm very glad to be your first ever disciple and look forward to proving to be a great asset to you. :D

Yah, found a couple of newbies at the swamp as well that seems to be quite happy at getting some help at that crucial first part of their ingame experience, altho most people seem to already have a mentor when they get over there (or dont want one) :beerchug:

Updated with Hunter Arm Guards (M) Mentor Edition, TT value for this armor part and total TT value of the Hunter ME set.

Updated :) has anyone seen a piece been discovered that is NOT in the list yet?

Hunter:
TT (in PED):
Arm Guards - 22.25
Face Guard - 11.12
Foot Guards - 11.12
Gloves - 11.12
Harness - 33.37
Shin Guards - 11.12
Thigh Guards - 22.25

Total: 122,35PED

Protection:
Penetration 15
Impact 4.5
Burn 15
Cut 14
Stab 9

Total: 57,5
Thanks for this piece of information NH, so there is now a full set of Hunter(M) ME to be collected, paid for and assembled by someone crazy enough to do it :yup: :beerchug:, so +rep from me bro.

PS: I'm nowhere near crazy enough to get this set :(

PS: I'm nowhere near crazy enough to get this set :(

I am.

I spent a few months already pulling together a set of the original hunter. A set of ME would be a rather nice addition.

Added Gremlin Gloves (F) ME, seems that ME armors have same TT value as the regular one?

Updated: EWE EP-40 Mentor Edition - Gordan Cleetus Freeman

Updated: EWE EP-40 Mentor Edition - Gordan Cleetus Freeman

I'd love to see the stats and some decay test on this one. :wtg:

Let's hope Gordan will share his discovery with the rest of the community :girl:

I just noticed something, is the armour received actually the right gender, not just random??
Thinking about the ME gifts, the pixie is of course the right gender ;)
That is quite nice imo!

Let's hope Gordan will share his discovery with the rest of the community :girl:

Compared Merc and Merc ME on auction, here are stat differences:
+3PED tt for Merc ME
+ 1.0 maxdmg/hit
+ 50 ammo burn

Damage types:
ME version = 4.75% pen, 95.25% burn.
Regular version = 9.75% pen, 90.25% burn.

The ME version is non-SIB as well and therefore maxes at a high level.

So, not really a big change unless decay is other than on the regular? :dunno:

Isn't the EP 40 ME an old item, re-implemented? I can swear I've seen those before... Or was it some other EWE gun ME? Hmm...

Isn't the EP 40 ME an old item, re-implemented? I can swear I've seen those before... Or was it some other EWE gun ME? Hmm...

Other EWEs in ME version exists from earlier but for the EP-40 this was the discovery :)

Merc ME

This might be the one i have now unless more have dropped. Decay is the same as regular Merc giving the ME edition a 3.014 eco when maxed according to my math.

Back