Question: Mentor gifts

Kees

Old
As you all know, after the work is done the mentor receives a gift.

I trained a few beginners, but always got the well known FreanD Alpha ME. How often do you get anything else. It would be nice to receive something useful ones.

How often don't you get a FranD alpha?

If anyone is looking for a mentor, contact me or find me ingame.

Cornelis Kees van den Akker

If ya lucky you might get a candlestick ME lol but rare stuff does drop rarely ie ML35 ME as147 ME DOA Rockjacker ME but dont hold ya breath..............

getting Rock or ML is pretty much like getting an ATH, 99.9% of gifts will be items that can be easily bought on auction for under +10, once in a while u will get a hof in form of cobra or foxtrot

No-one got any plates lately? I saw a few a while back, thought that was a pretty nice idea 6a ME and mabe 5b ME if I remember right?

t

Soberian in our soc got a Foxy ME on his second mentorship (correct me if I'm wrong there Sian:))... I got a Tasmo.

The advice I heard was to mentor again, then mentor again, then mentor again....

...then mentor again, and mentor again, and mentor again....

...etc:)

Hurrikane

My only graduated disciple so far got me an Alpha ME. :( All the other ppl i tried to mentor quit after 2 hours :mad:

well, i didn't track all gifts, especially of the early ones i sold a few, but i can assure you the missing ones in the following list are alpha/EP17/Brave/Tasmo ME, and 1 Manticore Deathbringer
the rest i kept

the list will go be sorted after amount, then from worst to best, guess that should offer a good overview of likelyhood :D
however, i started mentoring before the new gifts were implemented (known today, the power claw and the 2 ME plates)
either way, here the figures

so far i had 59 graduaters

currently in my storage are
18EP17 MEs (in 2 storage boxes, guess i need a new one here soon :D)
14 Alpha MEs (in 2 storage boxes)
4 Tasmo ME
3 M2725 ME
2 Brave ME

3 Manticore Deathbringer ME (say+50)
1 Marber Echo ME (say+400, got this one at 50th graduater)
1 Cobra ME (say +500-700, got it at my 38th graduater)
1 Power Claw ME (say+1000-1400, discovery at my 54 graduater)

maybe that helps :)

ah, maybe to have a funny figure to work with
59 graduaters got me say 7 (i know i sold one manticore ME) gifts, so the crap ones are 52

likelyhood of getting a crap gift for me:
52/59=88.13%

so, if you mentor, don't expect too much here, or maybe you are more lucky as i am :)

besides, to give you a better impression of the figures
here the thread when i had 50 graduaters ;)
scroll a bit down to see the gifts :D
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/achievements/109381-50-graduated-disciples.html

Back