Mentor needed

JamieSpears

Jamie J-Pop Spears
Hey guys,

I am still quite new to EU, and whilst I an not a *complete* noob (I know the basics of getting around and sweating, mining etc) I really do need some help going forward.

I was a member briefly (for a month or two last year) which is where I picked up my basic skills, but seeing as I no longer have access to that account I have had to make myself a whole new avatar! Hence - no TP's or much else atm here and am currently exploring the areas immediately around Port Atlantis.

I am happy to pay to play - I mean I know you have to speculate to accumulate. I'd say my biggest motivation in the game is to make a bit of money (not trillions but enough to be profitable!) I'd happily spend around $30 - $50 per month when committed to a game.

I'm in the GMT time zone so would best suit someone from Europe-area.

I'm really easy to get along with and have a laid-back style. But I am prepared to learn from you and put the hard work in too!

I have already started to get back into mining but honestly don't see enough reward in sweating to be worth my time. (Just my own humble opinion!)

Anyways, if you're interested in taking this rookie under your wing, please send me a private message on the forums (or shout at me in-game if I am online!)

Looking forward to working with you

Jamie 'J-Pop' Spears

Reactions: sbi
Hey! :)

If you'd like a ''mining'' mentor, I can take you under my wing and teach the ancient secrets of mining :laugh:

Hey,

Thanks for responding!

I wasn't just asking for help with mining - although that would be a major part of it! I was looking for help with the game in general - like discovering where all the major trading spots are and where is best for various activities.

Feel free to give me a shout though if this still fits the bill for you!

Howdy mate,

Look me up and add me to your Friend List if you like my blurb on the mentor rating thingie. I am from and live in the UK and all our disciples we also add to our society, which is a society which is designed to help... you guessed it... new players to the game.

The Society leader is Alice in Wonderland and its great as you get the benefit of numerous mentors whilst in there and between 10-20 active disciples/newly graduated players who are very helpful too.

We are probably technincally still more EU based that anywhere else, although recently had a load of north Americans in which is great as it means more people on over a larger period of time.

I don't offer any (likely illegal) ped offering schemes or anything, the only thing I'm allowed to give you is advice and guidance, although... with us you'll graduate no worries AND you'll get the very most out of your peds as possible.

GL! Hope to see you soon,

Matt/Lard

Back