Mentoring Basic question

Society
Virtual Legends
Don Crazyshadow Hunterz
Im nearly 50% completed in my mentorship.

My mentor quit the game. He has been unactive for a month :(

Will I be able to graduate even if he is unactive or I will need to restart my mentorship with new mentor?

If you already have "hunt with your mentor" achievement - you will be able to graduate. Without it - you will not be able to.

Also - one month is not much - mayby give him some more time? Sometimes unexpected things in rl happen and there is no way to inform people ingame that you will be offline for longer time (like hospital curation).

Falagor
:bandit:

If you already have "hunt with your mentor" achievement - you will be able to graduate. Without it - you will not be able to.

Also - one month is not much - mayby give him some more time? Sometimes unexpected things in rl happen and there is no way to inform people ingame that you will bo offline for longer time (like hospital curation).

Falagor
:bandit:

Yes I got that achievement.

Thanks for your quick answer!

Not 100% sure about this, but if you change mentor I think you'll get to keep your progress.
Pick a friend and set his as your mentor :) free item for your friend.

Not 100% sure about this, but if you change mentor I think you'll get to keep your progress.
Pick a friend and set his as your mentor :) free item for your friend.

I recently changed mentor a month ago(because im an old player coming back from 2008) I was at 22% and I had to restart at 0%

I recently changed mentor a month ago(because im an old player coming back from 2008) I was at 22% and I had to restart at 0%

ahh :/ too bad, might have been the achievements you get to keep then.

I read this too in a Release Note. Please if anyone know this or a disciple changed his mentor and kept his progress, write a reply here.

Here it is: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?252800-Entropia-Universe-14-3-Release-Notes

"Disciple progress is now updated correctly when the disciple kicks a mentor and gets a new mentor."

So: what to understand from this line ?

Last edited:
ahh :/ too bad, might have been the achievements you get to keep then.
Nope, you don't keep those either. Getting a new mentor means a full restart.
"Disciple progress is now updated correctly when the disciple kicks a mentor and gets a new mentor."

So: what to understand from this line ?

It did happen sometimes that the displayed progress value somehow become cached and don't change until you reach it again. For instance, you have 20% progress with a mentor, then you kick him and get a new one. Your progress now grows from 0% up again, but you keep seeing 20%, and will see it until you pass that value with the new mentor. That's what hopefully was fixed.

Back