Info: Mentoring & Helping disciple's

brad0007

Dominant
Society
Freelancer
Brads Colouring Service
hey my names brad i play brads colouring service in game i offering mentorship to disciples i be willing to teach u everything about the game i been playing for 6 yrs i offering the chance for 20 disciple's a chance to start good in game and be willing to stay playing i offering them 5 peds a 1k of sweat they will collect and if u graduate stay that price. And i do give out rewards on ur first lots of sweat :) :)

How To Find Me

once ingame right click go down to system then go to mentor register type brads colouring service in search bar to add me. Once u add me i sure everyone has said this but pm me straight away cuz its bugged and dont add to freindlist straight away

P.S

remember wat i offering for ur sweat is top price cuz at moment if ur not my disciple u get 2.5 ped for 1 k not 5 peds :) see u ingame. If u need me look for me at Port Atlantis New Arrivals @ docks between 3 pm - 11 pm mon - friday & 7 am - 11 pm sat & sun AEST hope to see u ingame :) :)

Last edited:
The best!!

I really recommend Brad as a Mentor. He is always ready to help and worried about u and ur progress in the game...

Take this chance cause i dont believe there is a lot like him around...

5 star mentor :wise:

bump for effort :)

bump bump bump

bump bump bump

Luck...

Go the Aussie mentor's.

Luck be with you Brad. (Not that you need luck when your good);)

Onya Brad, I'd recomend him for breadth of experience...cheers

bump bump bump

bump bump bump

bump bump bump

Back