include in the "reward random generator" a simple code
"if this reward was already assigned then run another try"

this way some more people is incentivated to mentor
and a mentor will never get a duplicated item anymore

and after spending many hours trying to transmit the small we know
to a fresh CUSTOMER working for you for free
we can expect to receive some item that is not useless

thank you for considering it
as a company consultant i usually charge for suggestions :)
you made me work for free once again. damn too smart!

Yea I quit helping people because 1 out of 50 graduate and all the time spent dealing with disciples is just not worth it. O'course there is "greater for the game" thing, but it kinda sucks after you had 100+ disciples over 10 year period and you got 90 gloves for it.

I will not get into details but the only way this gets my vote is if mentor rewards are account bound. In that case, absolutely improve said rewards.

Disciple farming is a despicable thing, and I know for a fact some of the top mentors on the ladder have done it.

Mentoring should never be a ped making activity, sorry.

just make the reward tokens and put in an npc shop so you can buy what you want.
You now get one mentor token for every disciple that graduates. You can turn these tokens in for items at the NPC in Twin Peaks. The cheapest item in the token exchange is Hunter Gloves for the low price of just 1,000 Mentor tokens.

I will not get into details but the only way this gets my vote is if mentor rewards are account bound. In that case, absolutely improve said rewards.

Disciple farming is a despicable thing, and I know for a fact some of the top mentors on the ladder have done it.

Mentoring should never be a ped making activity, sorry.
I can still see abusing mentorship mechanics even if items are account bound (if items are interesting)

don't forget that there is always some "pretended" disciple that is just a "pec scammer" that try to get some rubio and abusa from other side like "get 5 ped items and make a new fake account"
that is so pathetic that i do not even comment on those "players". their punishment is just living their life.

Last edited:
Back