Mentorship Offered

Slapnuts

Old Alpha
Society
Guess Who
Slapnuts
Hi,

Been ingame since 2005ish and am offering Mentorship. Preferably to UK players due to my timezone but currently my only Disciple is Aussie and a super fast learner, so that works too. Look me up in game.

Ideally I'll limit numbers to 5 but we'll see how we go. I'd like players that intend to be active, are self sufficient and don't intend to give up when they discover you don't just sign up, log in and get rich!! It takes a lot of grind, some $ and a little bit of luck!!

Love the game.

Slappy

Hey, I am from the UK, I need a mentor to help me find my way around Brixton without bumping into Big John :p

Hey, I am from the UK, I need a mentor to help me find my way around Brixton without bumping into Big John :p

Rofl Uni! No good asking Slappy though, he can't cross the road in Brixton without nearly getting killed :laugh:

Back OT, great guy, great friend and no doubt a great mentor for anyone ;)

:laugh:

Well, it was dark, and the cars were in stealth mode, and, and, and ....

Still makes me laugh that weekend, largely because I was lucky to survive it thanks to the sharp wits and lightening reactions of my fellow Entropians. :wtg:

Slappy :silly2:

If you want to enjoy your Entropia experience then this guy is most likely the guy for you. His craziness is confirmed by Nadie and myself :)

I need a mentor

Hi, my name is Frederik and my ingame name is Deathcrafter007.
Im looking for a mentor and i saw you said UK only but i applied anyway, since im from Denmark and only one hour ahead.
I added you ingame and i can be on alot every day.
but maybe not the next couple of weeks since it is exams month.

Back