Merandyr a new Streamer - Buying Sweat 1.5p/k and helping new Players - Ger/Eng

Merandyr

Mature
Dear fellow entropians, today I want to introduce myself and my project towards you. We want to support new as well as experienced players and make their account shine up with a few more PEDs on them. On Youtube I'm operating the channel 'www.youtube.de/merandyr'. Some of you might already have heard of it in game. We are buying sweat from all players at a rate of 2p/k because we think that the current market price relative to the invested work is pathetic. The concept is simple: We invest all income the stream generates to EU in oder to finance the purchases. For this reason we ask you gently to disable any AdBlocker. . By simply watching our stream or lurking around, you'll generate channel points. Active users get even more points. If you collected enough you can use them to sell your sweat. With this we're currently limiting resellers from selling masses to us and running out of funds early. It's all kept as simple as possible but work. We've already bought tons of sweat by now and are trying to guide new players to get their feet into the game. Just give it a try, join us at youtube and convince yourself of our good cause. www.youtube.de/merandyr Everyone is welcome!

Last edited:
We are back online! Today the first 2h in Osere later in OLA42 with our Sweat Circle! Join us :)

Welcome to the Weekend!
Since yesterday we are Stream Raiders Affilated!Let the Sweat flow!

Today we starts with the SSI Event!
After we starts our Sweat Circles join!

Back