Question: Merps???

Please, no more meprs.
Or any other mobs, let us mine in peace :)

lol how many dome do you want empty for mining? there are empty domes use them and try others with mobs if you want to mine where there are no mobs theres plenty space down amethera and way much more on eudoria thats empty for miles mine there

lol how many dome do you want empty for mining? there are empty domes use them and try others with mobs if you want to mine where there are no mobs theres plenty space down amethera and way much more on eudoria thats empty for miles mine there

There are many merps on the planet too.. why dont you go hunt there? :D

Seriously though, I dont mind the mobs on CND really. I generally hate merps... would be happy to see less of them everywhere.

There are many merps on the planet too.. why dont you go hunt there? :D

Seriously though, I dont mind the mobs on CND really. I generally hate merps... would be happy to see less of them everywhere.

my friend i am very happy and have openly settled for no merp dome as someone stated their not worth the hunting please if you could read above,

2ndly for mining empty domes are not the cause of major mining loot i know it makes it easier as your not disturbed by mobs but you need to try different tactics for mining,

So NeverDie it seems merps are a no no sorry for this long thread if only i knew their not worth the hunt this thread would not of started so my apologise ol chap,

NeverDie do you have any thing for faucervix, whats your view on those.

Regards
The Crouching Tiger

2ndly for mining empty domes are not the cause of major mining loot i know it makes it easier as your not disturbed by mobs but you need to try different tactics for mining,
I dont belive in mining tactics, I run in a straight line and drop bombs... if I need to kill mobs so be it :)

I dont belive in mining tactics, I run in a straight line and drop bombs... if I need to kill mobs so be it :)

There you go problem solved you do mining and any mobs just kill them simple or we'll do this you mine i'll run along side and wipe your mobs out for ya hows that lol i do hunting you do mining lol

There you go problem solved you do mining and any mobs just kill them simple or we'll do this you mine i'll run along side and wipe your mobs out for ya hows that lol i do hunting you do mining lol

Great idea ;)

anyways glad someones please now abck to topic whats your views on fauservix was there any at one time at cnd or have there ever been any?

and how would people feel if there were big facervix now?

i dont think there is any fauxcervic DNA is there? and yes i still hate the merps!

O am with Tiger.. Big Merps in CND would be great.. Well ND think on that plz :)

O am with Tiger.. Big Merps in CND would be great.. Well ND think on that plz :)

We got exas cant have faucervics we want MERPS BIG ONES and LOADS of them ND please fill a dome up so as soon as you land at a tp they come running to greet you hehe

We got exas cant have faucervics we want MERPS BIG ONES and LOADS of them ND please fill a dome up so as soon as you land at a tp they come running to greet you hehe

I was at CND during one of the WOF rounds, and when I relized there were lots of fairly big merps among the bercs I though "wtf".

I think that merps, either you love them, or you hate them. Reason I hate them is because I consider them a "junk mob" - when you mine or hunt other mobs, they force you to kill them aswell. They are like fauces - both fast and aggro. The fact that they are relatively weak do mean nothing, if they chew on your armor while you busy with some bigger mob, or if tey swarm so you suddently have 5 of them on you.
Before the "spider fix" some years ago, if you got swarmed with a mob such as merp, some of them would die atleast, reducing some of the pain. Now instead you might get "creature cannot be damaged" with you try shooting at it.

If merp lovers want them, sure go ahead, but then they should be in a separate dome - or in a dome with other awkward mobs. Maybe among small trox (I've stopped actively hunting adj. trox - I only kill them if I really have to).

(Don't take my post so seriously in a commercial point of view, I'm not at CND that often. It's a nice place, tax isn't much higher than landareas on planet, but I'm too poor to pay the travel fee regularily and I'm too impatient to love waiting for pilots and ships to get full, and I hate having to sell or TT items that might be needed on the planet just to keep weight down.)

Back