Question: Merps???

CrouchingTiger

Prowler
The Crouching Tiger
Neverdie i had a question im sure countless people have asked this before me maybe not but heres my try hehe

Neverdie is it possible to make a dome or turn one of the domes into a merp dome big ass merps

Just like ones in that dome where you got big berry's but very very littl merps, how about a dome full of big big merps for our merp hunting pleasure and wool gathering please isit possible or can be done not now maybe soon or any inout please

Thank you

Regards
The Crouching Tiger

There was a big conversation on merps in dome. Lots of people wanted to see them, but there were many people against too.
So I think final idea was to put merps to berycleds dome and that was it.
I'd like to see them somewhere without any other mobs.....

I think merps are pretty cool. I wouldn't mind see some really big and nasty ones :D that would be fun.

could we start a poll thread stating Would you like a dome with big merps and merps only and then let people vote for a week and see what it brings and then neverdie can use that as a basis if he chooses and make a decision or wht ever he thinks is best what you lot think

Regards
The Crouching Tiger

well since we are not getting the big exa's back why not put them in the old exa dome and get them out of dome 13. i really hate those things in there. a dome of just them would be ok. but them with high lvl berrys is WAY too annoying!

There has Been a Big Ass Merp Dome once before...

I dont know that its really profitable, So they were exterminated...

I can Max the Spawn in 13 so U can juggle them with the Berys or i could throw a Couple in 7 until there is a Riot...

Lets hear more on the subject

my vote is get them out of 13 and maybe try them in 7. i would rather the big ass exas back in 7. i always saw people hunting them in there!

I dont mind any dome as long as theres a dome for merps or even exas or mix them both up that way best of both in under one dome better with exas than berry's hey, but then hmmm your trying to kill a stalker exa and you got like 10 berry's poking their horns up yer back side not good,

Lets have a merp dome only i say and an exa dome only and im sure neverdie can monitor wich one is taking more hunters and profitable and then get rid of one what you guys think

Regards
The Crouching Tiger

The big-ass merp dome that was up there before was fun .. but I have to say I hate merps .. they're awful when you're just trying to drop some bombs.

true i agree but theres plenty domes that mining could be done in with less aggro mobs for example i was mining in dome 16 and 17 yesterday daspelators i dont stand a chance but they were in centre of dome and i could access all other parts and i got VII VIII and a X i would choose that dome over a dome with merps or exas for mining or any other,

But would be nice to have a merp or exa dome for those solo hunts when soc members are not online rather than sit and wait for them or hunt snables if you know what i mean a bit of a variety will leave it to neverdie what he thinks is best and what he can implement wich works both ways

regards
The Crouching Tiger

Like the bery dome :p

Don't like it when you mix to much mobs ND :)

But when it's mob that give same dmg it's not that awfull ;)

Dome 9 is a sucess :yay: Atrax...

I hate merps ! Silly furry-assed red beetles, disturbing my peace from so far away.

Death to merps !

Um ... no that makes me sound as if I like to hunt them....

Exterminate all merps forever !

There that's better.

Merps are cute:silly:

No Merps Please

Tiger, are you crazy, who want the mobs that have no good loot and very annoying.

Merps were create to do max decay on your armor with out killing you. So I say No Thanks to Merps.

Neverdie, better off remove them from the Berry dome too. I rather deal with the molisk then Merps

There was a big merp dome for a very long time, and I'm going to guess ND expired them for a good reason. Like - nobody goes up to CND to hunt merps.

As stated in a recent poll - most people spend their time on CND mining.

There's domes that are easy to solo - without them only being one shitty mob. I'm sorry - but exa and merps are poor mob choices imo.
Not so hard domes : Longu dome - Baby Trox dome - Snable Land - Pluma/Prancer Dome - Cornundacauda/Caudatergus dome - Allo dome - Ambu dome.

There's two different landareas on Calypso that have huge merps and one more with huge exa's - go there - let's leave CND for the miners and the not so nub mobs.

:twocents:

Danielle, I am sorry, dome 1 which was a nice small ambu dome is now a dome full of really big ambus... I think I saw there everything between a Dominant and Stalker... still, I looked at my seeker, not at ambus I can't kill. So maybe I missed one or two smaller ambus.
It doesnt really matter, as ambus are not that nasty and you can mine there with no pain.

Anyway, problem with domes is that Neverdie can't keep everyone happy. There are always people who want to hunt big mobs somewhere and people who want to hunt smaller mobs and (the very nasty group) miners.
Most people who come to CND come for mining (and would most likely see small and peace loving mobs) or for hunting on events. I think that most of the domes are great now. I mine them all when I am at CND and I rarely shoot at all. I am happy there is no PVP in 16-20 too.... I try not to mine when people are shooting big mobs, and at last I can mine without fear some other miner will kill me :yay:

sorry for non topic :ahh:

Neverdie, I was thinking... have you ever tried to see how much of the income you have from miners and how much from hunters? Is it even possible to tell?
I think when you empty dome and leave it for miners (like it was in 4 and now in 7) you could tell that, or is this all 4 domes together as in fertilizer station?

there is no current way to determine where the income comes from Specifically..

For sure Mining is the Primary source, but the Mobs at CND really add to the charm. I think :)

For sure Mining is the Primary source, but the Mobs at CND really add to the charm. I think :)

Nice neverdie well said

Thanks for answer.
I think most of people mine on CND, but it would be borring without mobs... easy to say, since I can take down all but dasps, biggest ambus and caperons if they are not young :ahh:
But it is fun the way it is.

My first EU related nightmare was full of merps. Still not a fan.

i just recently starting mining im a hunter i can see the frustartion of mining in a merp dome but for the guys who hate merps if theres one merp dome one exa theres 15 other domes to mine in so you see why not have a merp and exa dome its not like its hogging up all the domes? what you guys think

Tigger, the only reason ppl don't want merps because it have no good loots, anoying, design by MA to cause as much decay as posible with out killing you.

Plus there already 2 LA that have them, If you want to hunt the then go down to plannet and you can have all you want. I'm a miner and I don't mind kill mobs in the way of my mining run but "Merps is a No global mobs". For almost 2 years of playing EU I only see one global message from Merps. So, No Thank You.

I hate Merps with a passion you can only dream of...

But I only visit CND "regularly", not "Frequently"

So if people want them, do it...

fair enough if merps are a nightmare and are just a decay thing and no decent loot what about exas big exa's thos beady eyed godzillas lol they should be cool

see i like the big exa's because of the loot. they never give you anything really good. they do however give you some great loot windows. nothing there worth anything but lots of items which makes me happy. i wouldnt mind the merps if they were smaller and didnt do much damage to me. then i would just ignore them and take the decay cost in stride.

coolio so Neverdie Let us kill some uber exas please, forget merps as looking at it merp vote is not so great but exas hmm i like too so please oh mighty neverdie could we please have a dome full of bigass exas, danke uber man,

Come to visit family down london cant wait to get back jump on to find a dome full of big exas i'll go swimming,WooOOOOo00000

regards
The Crouching Tiger

oh really sweet

see what i mean nothing good but fun to look at.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

looking at that we already got a dome full of exas so theres no need for another dome to be honest i got abit confused i thought you meant faucervix i got name confused as to whats what, although big faucervix would be cool to kill atleast when they drop they drop good loot what you guys think of a dome full of bix facervix?

Please, no more meprs.
Or any other mobs, let us mine in peace :)

Back