Merry Husskmas

Hijacker27

Marauder
Society
Crimson Devils
hijacker Hijacker27 inferno
Monday December 6th 2021, 1 MA time (not set in stone as I have 3 children to put to bed).

Make sure you have the vaccine mission done, and as always I ask a 20% of total value of any items looted.

Please no PvP prior to the death of hussk, otherwise I may revise my stance on public hussks again like last time.

GL HF see you there!

Sounds fun m8, thx

nice count me in :)

I need to kill 3 more rex for the vaccine mission but will try.

I don't really get that mission.
Somehow I got 7 doing the shared loot. But can't do the last 3.
Do I have to kill 10 or kill a lot and loot 10 stuff.
Its actually just random, just keep killing until you get em

Dont get me wrong but arent you already in nice profit with combat tokens? Why ask additional 20%? All the best.

Dont get me wrong but arent you already in nice profit with combat tokens? Why ask additional 20%? All the best.

No, counting combat tokens alone each hussk is a loss. Costs over 2000 ped each hussk to spawn with markups I pay for samples and sweat.

No, counting combat tokens alone each hussk is a loss. Costs over 2000 ped each hussk to spawn with markups I pay for samples and sweat.

Can u tell me the rates you pay for samples ?Cuz i heard some crazy rate for goki :D

Can u tell me the rates you pay for samples ?Cuz i heard some crazy rate for goki :D
Paying +500 atm for gosu sample. Was paying more for a bit but no wormslayer pieces have been dropping so losses were too high.

Why do you need vaccine mission to hunt the husk?

Its worth doing just to get to that horrible island - there is a sense of accomplishment :)
index.php

Are we talking about 2hrs from now, or 14?

1 hour to go :)

either the spawn location got moved when i was on a break or no one else is prepped early!

seems like husskie stopped dropping wormslayer

either the spawn location got moved when i was on a break or no one else is prepped early!
Was 1 MA time, which was 12 hours ago

• Haha
Reactions: cc.
Back