Merry Mayhem 2011 Results

Gratz to all the winners:yay::yay:

I did it completly solo, no fap, no looter, no nothing :)
I didn't use all the time either so 20 in cat 3 is ok i think.

Weee thx alot Hugo! =))
I made the top 10! :p
I wanna say thanks to all my helpers:

Phoebe Poena Phospor (CA)
Amara Amara Taroon (CA)
bARbie zNap cooL (CA)
Desi Ciobyna Deria (CA)
Hugo Vulcano Riri (CA)
rogerriver68 river river (CA)
soderd soder soderstrom (CA)
nilim nm sabot (CA)
Fille Ghostman Home (SHS)
alfen alfen 777 (SHS)

BKK love you long time

gratz to all the winners and those who get an item :)

btw. i'm looking for mayhem thigh F !!
if someone here wanna sell it, write me a pm. thanks!

So do still see mayhem points in your quest/mission log? Because i don`t.
Sended support case couple hours ago and no reply...

Lol, i got support reply now, they read this forum :)
I got same message what Fronske got.

Last edited:
the final list (of everyone) should include those who were d/q for going over including their time points and how much they went over, unlike last year... kind of a list of shame just so we know :lolup:

except now that i think about it, that would include a whole lot of people who probably didn't even try. perhaps make it everyone with x amount of points or higher.

Gratz to all the winners.... alot of hard work gathering up all those MM kill points...

Speaking of kill points... does anyone else find it a little odd that the top prize was a score of 45000 - even..nice even clean number... and then prize number two... 40000.... nice and clean again...strikes me as odd that everyone else has a number that looks realistic...

I'm not saying that they didn't get those scores... just that its odd.

XZC

EDIT: And I can't beleive noone else noticed this (Cat 4 I am talking about)

Last edited:
eh its not that odd, for my team we had 15mins left until the end and had originally planned to stop there but said ok lets kill 4 more mobs to get 39000 and we did, ended with 39002. very easy to get an even number especially if all mobs are worth 5 points.

Gratz to all the winners.... alot of hard work gathering up all those MM kill points...

Speaking of kill points... does anyone else find it a little odd that the top prize was a score of 45000 - even..nice even clean number... and then prize number two... 40000.... nice and clean again...strikes me as odd that everyone else has a number that looks realistic...

XZC

Its very simple.. they stopped shooting after they got their desired scores..

I suppose... just looked weird to me when I saw it.

XZC

gratz to Logan and Mai in cat 3 :D sorry i wasn't there to see u kick butt :D

My Guess

Gratz to the winners.

*Oh, could any pure solo participants (no runners, fappers, draggers or taggers) who made the top 30 please drop a reply, keen to know if any got there.

My Guess,

None...I had 2999 after 29.5 hours, most were prowler and stalker...no way for a solo to win this BS...

Seoul

the final list (of everyone) should include those who were d/q for going over including their time points and how much they went over, unlike last year... kind of a list of shame just so we know :lolup:

except now that i think about it, that would include a whole lot of people who probably didn't even try. perhaps make it everyone with x amount of points or higher.

Yes I'd like to know by how much I'm over. Hope that support will give the the info I have asked for :scratch2:

Again Gratz to the winners,

Spongey

Yeah i am going to get some thigh guards :D

Did it almost solo but at an insane cost :-/

While i was solo i got between 13 and 15 points per minute
While i had some help it got boosted up to 20 points per minute :D

28234 points in 30 hours is an overall of 15,70 points per minute

And big Thx to my helpers without you i would not have reached top 10:
Mag
FlyingDog
mchammer
trauk

Gratz to all the winners of MM.

At the same time, however, I'm flabbergasted at amount of points just for cat 1. I only scored a measly 2,5k. man sometimes I wish I had the money to compete but cheers to you all who contribute what is surely way too much money into.

The first ~22 hours i did solo, after that Falcon fapped me and a few hours gurre run before me and tagged with his jungle stalker, i had an average of 600 points and hour solo so as you can see their help gave me around 700 points extra but there was a lot of empty running since there was someone collecting all mobs with cars.

I wish they could atelast disable vehicles in merry mayhem spawns so we get rid of mob trains and mob collecting, teams i have no problems with, would also be nice if it wasent pvp in mayhem spawns, only got pked once by clark kent and his team but that was a test if the were going to attack me and they did, other time they attacked me i had Falcon with me and we sent all 3 that attacked us to revival :)

I did the whole event 100% solo and got 12th place in Cat4 (which in reality is nothing special).

What might be somewhat worth mentioning, is that I did it with unamped weapon during the whole event. Adj V1 FTW :cool:

Congratz to winners! and a big shout out to Garco and team. Excellent performance :)

Well done nib ;)

XZC

They posted a movie of their last minutes and you can see there they stopped at the desired points.

Gratz to all winners :yay::yay:

They posted a movie of their last minutes and you can see there they stopped at the desired points.

Gratz to all winners :yay::yay:

totally correct Kanjo.

check my sig :)

Gratz to the winners.

*Oh, could any pure solo participants (no runners, fappers, draggers or taggers) who made the top 30 please drop a reply, keen to know if any got there.

Just scraped in by the skin of my teeth. Which is poor to say the least.

Gratz to everyone!:wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg:

MM tip #488 - The Buffalo don't Hesitate

Cyas all next year

Grimyth Salty~

Merry Mayhem Thigh Guards :yay:

Got my Merry Mayhem 11 Thigh Guards (M) and Merry Mayhem 2011 Top-10 Diploma :yay:

Curious if top 15 did end up getting a diploma like previously stated, does it say top 15 or did MA leave it saying top 10? lol

I did the whole event 100% solo and got 12th place in Cat4 (which in reality is nothing special).

What might be somewhat worth mentioning, is that I did it with unamped weapon during the whole event. Adj V1 FTW :cool:

Congratz to winners! and a big shout out to Garco and team. Excellent performance :)

Ty m8, big gz for you too.

Back