HoF: Merry Mayhem 2014 hof with item of note

Djinn

Provider
Society
Delta Force
Djinn Gunsel Le Clef
Merry-- correction Halloween Mayhem 2014 hof with item of note

Merry-- *correction Halloween Mayhem 2014 my first serious attempt at Mayhem over the years is a success in my book. :woot:
Found a Vampiric Cloak in Level 1, so MA really did give the low end a chance a good loots too.

Good Luck to everyone, good things can come when you least expect them to.

*As pointed out by a well wisher this was Halloween Mayhem 2014

Last edited:
Big Gratz Mate!!!

wow, so we can loot everything in level 1 mayhem too!!! very nice, is a good thing becouse the essence in lvl 1 is the cheapest. Good thing! Big gratz mate!

Gz! Many ppl thought it was only possible to loot one from the big ones, but you proved them wrong! Huge gz!

Nice loot gz :D you have to exchange it for a unlimited mining amp ;)

Thanks to everyone for the good wishes and congrat messages they are sending my way.

------------------------
wow, so we can loot everything in level 1 mayhem too!!! very nice, is a good thing becouse the essence in lvl 1 is the cheapest. Good thing! Big gratz mate!

Gz! Many ppl thought it was only possible to loot one from the big ones, but you proved them wrong! Huge gz!

Yes looks like anything is possible as MA said. In this case I bought some extra lvl 1 essence from auction and save a few and ran a bunch one after the other in same instance. So let the price rising begin :)
And to add to my chances I was facing South when I looted as recommended by a long forgotton noob I met in PA ages ago. ;)
--------------------------
Nice loot gz :D you have to exchange it for a unlimited mining amp ;)
I might consider it but I doubt anyone would value the cape that much. I think the value of this thing is still being debated.
--------------------------
If anyone keeping track for entropedia there was also a Markcorp Kallous-4(L) in the loot.

Cheers and may Lootius, Swirlius and The Great Daikiba grant you loots of your dreams

Last edited:
Gratz! Damn I can only hope lootius looks my way!

Congratulations.

mate, you can say how many essences you used? or around number of vamps killed?

Gratz nice hit:)

Huge GZ Gunsel!

:yay:

The details since some have asked

mate, you can say how many essences you used? or around number of vamps killed?

GRTZ! How many did you try?

The quick details for those that care:
For this particular instance run I killed 7 Vampires. I also killed some of the other mobs as well as the Big Pumpkin as you can see in screenshot of summary.
This was my 5th or 6th run mostly of lvl 1 but some of lvl 2 and lvl 3 after the correction of the Essence in loot. In all runs I kill mobs and Big Pumpkin till about last 15 to 20 minutes then went for Vampire. In runs previous I killed at most 2 vampires, this is only run where I decided to go nuts and save/buy 7 Essence.

I was really just hoping to get a Mutated or better pumpkin, I was going for the the points :D

I dont know if this helps anyone, I think I just got really lucky and things just went my way.

Good Luck everyone

Well deserved for a person that have been dedicated most of his time in EU :wtg::wtg::wtg:

huge caped grats >^.^<

Lootsifer looked down on your sacrifice of peds and found you worthy

Merry-- *correction Halloween Mayhem 2014 my first serious attempt at Mayhem over the years is a success in my book. :woot:
Found a Vampiric Cloak in Level 1, so MA really did give the low end a chance a good loots too.

Good Luck to everyone, good things can come when you least expect them to.

*As pointed out by a well wisher this was Halloween Mayhem 2014

LOL but you are 2005 player who hunts 2000 HP hunts. Cloaks dropping in level one to pretty much Uber player speaks volumes for the event.

Yep, gratz though. Guess the elites can still hit big in the noob instances.

Back