Merry Mayhem 2014

Back in my day, this was more than a generous time frame :D.

Haha, Seriously though, in 07 it was only 5 days long, Dec 26th-Jan 1st, to complete a total of 36 hours.
Now that is some serious hunting and neglecting of family, but was still a blast!

23 day's for 40 hours isn't too hard, less than 2 hour / day.

Most likely the timeframe will be expanded, because the participants suffer connection problems / CTD etc anyway ... :laugh:

( Just messing around, because i'm bored waiting for a packaging to become ready )

Haha, Seriously though, in 07 it was only 5 days long, Dec 26th-Jan 1st, to complete a total of 36 hours.
Now that is some serious hunting and neglecting of family, but was still a blast!

yeah,i remember that,me and wife did team that first year on feffs,it was really a lot of work not just hunting but also keeping track of the allowed time,i didnt gte much sleep that mayhemperiod

Yeah and back then it was really fun also!

Does this mean no loot for anyone that doesn't participate - as all the loot seems to skew to the event participants.

Does this mean no loot for anyone that doesn't participate - as all the loot seems to skew to the event participants.

Nope. Never seen this before.

Speechless

Increased to 40hrs... with those prizes... speechless..

it was up to 36 hours back then and in certain groups many were in the top 10 with barely an attempt and only managed a few hours.

This is a bit different you have to finish 40 hours or you don't qualify at all. Although it's more time and in an instance now. It usually takes me 3-4 months to even approach that time ;)

23 to hunt 40 hours is a piece of cake!
I hope that all the good loot is not given out in the first day or first hours!

I wish we could stay more than 1 hour inside the instance, I don't like stopping in the middle of my hunts.

*not gonna compete, but I will shoot a few

Stfu

Plz plz stfu with the nagging...
This mayhem is to show the best of the best...
So IF u cant shoot and blow away peds to show ur stamina and puré Will power then this isint for u.
Some ppl complain on everything MA does and everything is so unfair. Well fuck u and go cry about it with mommy.
U complain about time rules terminator and so on and on...
But u ever consider that this is to show the best of the best. U get point for each mob not loot anything.
So IF u dont have 40 hours phew phew in u and a big ped card to run it for 40 hours u Should not compete.

And allso when Should MA Host this event? only time is christmas holidays.. To fuckin 11 januari . So u have time . And dont u dare blame it on anything else...
Also prizes... Well once in time winner was the best of all and thats the best prize. And IF u invested in skills and weapons like terminator u should be number one without antz ripp u a part.
So stop nagging and Statt shooting.
Kill kill kill for points not loot.
GL
PS .. Been here for 10 years

So IF u cant shoot and blow away peds to show ur stamina and puré Will power then this isint for u.
Some ppl complain on everything MA does and everything is so unfair. Well fuck u and go cry about it with mommy.
But u ever consider that this is to show the best of the best. U get point for each mob not loot anything.
So IF u dont have 40 hours phew phew in u and a big ped card to run it for 40 hours u Should not compete.

And allso when Should MA Host this event? only time is christmas holidays.. To fuckin 11 januari . So u have time . And dont u dare blame it on anything else...
Also prizes... Well once in time winner was the best of all and thats the best prize. And IF u invested in skills and weapons like terminator u should be number one without antz ripp u a part.
GL

SO brave words, and so chicken in soul :D, as even hide behind incognito, unnamed person :D.
Go spend your peds nobody is keeping u off, but forum is place where to tel what is your opinion, and I still think that if, best prizes are determined by killing points ( one way or another) then to have fair competition all have to have similar conditions -- having terminator only one possible ingame) is HUGE advantage -- may be aready give out prizes together with thouse huge guns LOL - :D :tongue2::tongue2::tongue2:

I dont cry, as EU is not my income position, as it is for some else :D , but I also want to have some fair fun, if I have payed to play this.

SO brave words, and so chicken in soul :D, as even hide behind incognito, unnamed person :D.
Go spend your peds nobody is keeping u off, but forum is place where to tel what is your opinion, and I still think that if, best prizes are determined by killing points ( one way or another) then to have fair competition all have to have similar conditions -- having terminator only one possible ingame) is HUGE advantage -- may be aready give out prizes together with thouse huge guns LOL - :D :tongue2::tongue2::tongue2:

I dont cry, as EU is not my income position, as it is for some else :D , but I also want to have some fair fun, if I have payed to play this.

Who iam is not the issue.
The issue is some nag farts always complainig about fairness...
U say its not fair terminator is alöowed?
Well did u pau 6 figuer ammount of peds for it? OR can u? Well IF u can their is many high dps Guns out there , u just need skills for it.
And this is not just about having fun its to see WHO has it in them to spend so Much time peds and have a gameplan.
U think u have it in u to spend so Much in 1 hour terminator owners do? And do it for40 hours?
And what have u paid for yet? It havent even statted and u complain.
I pay so it should be fair... BS
This is champion event not fairmes event.
And IF u complain even before start u shouldent even be allowed to join.
I dont own terminator and so dosent shit load of players. Well 1 thing else the terminator owners profstanding in evade mayber even higjer then ur highest. So is tjat fair we let down ppl WHO skill and them let them compete by luck?
Best wishes to true hard CORE gamers out there. The rest can go and .... Them self.
Over and out

Well did u pau 6 figuer ammount of peds for it? OR can u? Well IF u can their is many high dps Guns out there , u just need skills for it.
And this is not just about having fun its to see WHO has it in them to spend so Much time peds and have a gameplan.
U think u have it in u to spend so Much in 1 hour terminator owners do? And do it for40 hours?
I dont own terminator and so dosent shit load of players. Well 1 thing else the terminator owners profstanding in evade mayber even higjer then ur highest. So is tjat fair we let down ppl WHO skill and them let them compete by luck?
Best wishes to true hard CORE gamers out there. The rest can go and .... Them self.
Over and out

useless to talk to gousts :D, nor I care much how many skills one or other avatar has :D :D , dont like my opinion -- dont read, others will , and I definitely dont want to be DUMB HARDCORE player, who does all what some say to do ans feels proud loosing a lot, or getting bulhsit stuff-- :D -- GO GO GO , kill your self in the name of THE GAME - LOL

Very wise words and I agree with you 100% but...see bellow

I agree with him too, you shouldn't hide if you have something to say

And this year I didnt see anybody bringing up the terminator besides the "Unknowed"10 year old ava

Very wise words and I agree with you 100% but...see bellow

I agree with him too, you shouldn't hide if you have something to say

And this year I didnt see anybody bringing up the terminator besides the "Unknowed"10 year old ava

About WHO iam OR WHO anybody is not the matter, i play this game, invested in this game with time and peds like many others. And well i dont like many things that changed but i dont go around and bash it all day in forum and make ot even harder to promote for other to enjoy it.
Well all Events and all stuff MA does some ppl complian. Ofc their is their right to express themselvs , but comon ffs everything MA does they nag. Back in tje days we had thoose aswell but we did out best and the market was fucking at tje best. Now days we have even more and more poem market more missions storyn event etc.
This forum bashers scare ppl off.
Now on topoc

This is fucking Mayhem... Go HARD and may u ath..

About WHO iam OR WHO anybody is not the matter, i play this game, invested in this game with time and peds like many others. .

Do you though, we do not know who you are, so you could be lying. Therefore these words are a waste of time speaking surely?

Really?
Well u missing the point...
IF u dont get it then their NO point surely?

Famous-characters-Troll-face-I-m-Watching-You-Meme-234530.png

Over and out
Since this a champion event MA need to put few more terminators in game so we see more champions :silly2:

Well more one year

GL

I for one do not troll the forums complaining ... previously was 30hrs which over the christmas period is doable but doesn't interfere too much with Christmas activities. As I said before I don't want to feel that I 'have' to log on to complete 40hrs, 30hrs however is fine and is still a test. This is not about equipment, we all know what we need to be able to compete and most of us do not have it but still want to compete in MM which I have done every year. People have families and friends that they want to see at Christmas and just feel that 40hrs is just a bit too much for a lot of the playerbase.

Zyloc

I for one do not troll the forums complaining ... previously was 30hrs which over the christmas period is doable but doesn't interfere too much with Christmas activities. As I said before I don't want to feel that I 'have' to log on to complete 40hrs, 30hrs however is fine and is still a test. This is not about equipment, we all know what we need to be able to compete and most of us do not have it but still want to compete in MM which I have done every year. People have families and friends that they want to see at Christmas and just feel that 40hrs is just a bit too much for a lot of the playerbase.

Zyloc

Well said.:):)

I was going to partake this year, however I forgot there are time quotas.

I can't do 30 and I can't do 40.

I do not have the ped or time for that :(

Oh well.

todays the day :) im all excited!!!

let the (server) mayhem begin! lol

The first Merry Mayhem was like 36h in 6 days, many completed it regardless it was frustrating during Xmas holiday.

40 hours seems high compared to 30, but still since it is an event it can be completed before end of time, this probably means there will be many partecipants working on Mayhem at last days too, while one year ago the most had it already completed before January.

It's still a competition so it's involved some dedication. Just MA this time haven't increased prizes too, that means a bigger cost to try to get the same if not lass than last year.

Next year MA please don't nerf more and more the best event ingame so far :wise:

Category 3 Team
1. MM Gloves + Improved Hedoc Mayhem + Omegaton Ranger Scope MK I

Category 4 Team
1. MM Gloves + Improved Hedoc Mayhem + Modified Melee Trauma Amplifier VIII

The time issue while debatable is not really a big problem persay. However, the bigger underlying problem is how Calypso team does that markup evaluation on prizes.

As above, this seems ridiculous that team cat 3 is higher value prize then team cat 4. Which to me means that the developers need to understand that markup is based on the "market" and not there own estimation on value.

Add to that the fact that they have added shit tons of faps and melee amps instead of balancing it with various other items, I really think at times MA is disconnected with the audience it caters to. To MA, I would suggest taking viewpoints from a larger section of EU rather then the handful bunch of people you seem to listen to.

Zyloc

Great spirit and i agree with u...
But back in the days u had 5 days to finish 30 hours.
Also i belive MA try to do the best of it cuz make it 40 and to 11 januari gives us more time and also more time to deposit IF we had 30 hours of good points but poor loot.
And its very doable to do 40 hours to 11 januari. See stuff from the bright side, have a great christmas and a hell of a mayhem now...

Great spirit and i agree with u...
But back in the days u had 5 days to finish 30 hours.
Also i belive MA try to do the best of it cuz make it 40 and to 11 januari gives us more time and also more time to deposit IF we had 30 hours of good points but poor loot.
And its very doable to do 40 hours to 11 januari. See stuff from the bright side, have a great christmas and a hell of a mayhem now...

Dang, how much MA is paying u for Trolling? All over again and again about the same, how good it is to have 40h :D, Lets make it 200h, and extend to 1 of June, so we all have LOT of time to deposit :D :D:laugh:.
Dont know how about u, but for me depositing takes ~ 30 sec if needed, so I dont need days,
Depositing in this game works Excelent

The time issue while debatable is not really a big problem persay. However, the bigger underlying problem is how Calypso team does that markup evaluation on prizes.

As above, this seems ridiculous that team cat 3 is higher value prize then team cat 4. Which to me means that the developers need to understand that markup is based on the "market" and not there own estimation on value.

Add to that the fact that they have added shit tons of faps and melee amps instead of balancing it with various other items, I really think at times MA is disconnected with the audience it caters to. To MA, I would suggest taking viewpoints from a larger section of EU rather then the handful bunch of people you seem to listen to.

TOTALY agree with you, prizes in categoties are not balanced right at all, but who in MA care about it ?

If anything, normalized score over 40 hours is going easy on us compared to previous years. Fairly long time period for doing those 40 too.

Back