Merry Mayhem 2014

After HM debacle and WoF fiasco I promised myself that if this happened again with MM I was going to another planet so I could at least insure that I would have some fun. Well, it happened again and I went to Rock, was part of a 2200ped HOF there and have thoroughly enjoyed not having to put up with the crap from MM. :eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

As far as I'm concerned.. Merry Mayhem is over. I've spent 7.5 hours inside the instance, enduring insane lag, endless "Failed" messages along with "Item already equipped" and "Waiting for previous action to finish". I would have to hit a hotkey 5-15 times in order to get an item to respond and using a high DPS weapon with 70 attack per minute was pointless because it kept getting stuck and was unresponsive.

The result of all of this is a score thats so completely fucked, its nearly impossible to recover and pointless to try. I was trending for ~8,400 points and I should have been trending for ~15,000

Never have I felt "scammed" out of money by doing an event... this time I do. Loot was complete shit and the game was unplayable.

This year's Merry Mayhem winners will simply be the people with the least amount of lag.

What a disappointment

Have not been able to get in yet so, No comments on MM yet............

As far as I'm concerned.. Merry Mayhem is over. I've spent 7.5 hours inside the instance, enduring insane lag, endless "Failed" messages along with "Item already equipped" and "Waiting for previous action to finish". I would have to hit a hotkey 5-15 times in order to get an item to respond and using a high DPS weapon with 70 attack per minute was pointless because it kept getting stuck and was unresponsive.

The result of all of this is a score thats so completely fucked, its nearly impossible to recover and pointless to try. I was trending for ~8,400 points and I should have been trending for ~15,000

Never have I felt "scammed" out of money by doing an event... this time I do. Loot was complete shit and the game was unplayable.

This year's Merry Mayhem winners will simply be the people with the least amount of lag.

What a disappointment

Ohhhh pooor max what a dissapoinment .... most like because you didnt loot 170 ELM guns from a bugget server . Wish you more luck next days :lolup::lolup::lolup:

Hi. Can someone tell me how ponts count in team category?? I Thought all points go to team leader but i noticed that max damage done to mob takes them. So what now?? Shall we take 1 player with highest dps and secure him during hunt. Or we can shoot like we want and all ponts will be added to one box??

Sorry for my bad eng :)
Cheers.
Crystal MJ Diamond

Hi. Can someone tell me how ponts count in team category?? I Thought all points go to team leader but i noticed that max damage done to mob takes them. So what now?? Shall we take 1 player with highest dps and secure him during hunt. Or we can shoot like we want and all ponts will be added to one box??

Sorry for my bad eng :)
Cheers.
Crystal MJ Diamond

Yes the team categories have always been that way, points go to most damage person, you have to plan accordingly with your team.

40 Hours Balanced score....

Hello,

I have a Question:

MA says:

Avatar A - Point total: 4000, Hours : 40, Hourly point average: 100, 40-hour normalized score: 4000
Avatar B - Point total: 6900, Hours: 72, Hourly point average: 95.83, 40-hour normalized score: 3833.33

Then will it be true that example:

Avatar C - Point total: 6000, Hours: 40, Hourly point average: 150, 40-hour normalized score: 9000 ?

Thanks.

150 * 40 = 6000

:lolup: good one as usual
Its because of my sophisticated upbringing! :laugh:

How can you tell if a jack-o'-lantern works out?

Because he pumpkins up!! :yup:

Its because of my sophisticated upbringing! :laugh:

How can you tell if a jack-o'-lantern works out?

Because he pumpkins up!! :yup:

always good for a laugh or smile which is needed :laugh:

What about bonus prizes how does that work? U still need to put in 40h to grab let´s say the 500 points bonus prize? (coz i´m unsure I can do that tis X-mas) and what about if someone put´s in 60h yet reaches 500points? Found this (taking a huge risk, clicking berthas link though ;P)

cut from http://www.planetcalypso.com/events/merry-mayhem-2014/index.xml bolded what i can´t understand...

Bonus Prizes - Solo Categories

All solo participants who reach the following point totals will automatically receive bonus prizes in the form of Universal Ammo, as follows:

500 Points - 50 PED Universal Ammo
2000 Points - 200 PED Universal Ammo
5000 Points - 500 PED Universal Ammo
7500 Points - 750 PED Universal Ammo
10000 Points - 1000 PED Universal Ammo

...maybe it´s been answered but thread is long and I can´t find a suitable answer to this one...

regards & happy holiday and all! :beerchug:

Lucky. In 4 days I haven't been able to get in once. Not 1 time. Amazing. :scratch2:

Are u at miniopolis? That one does nothing for me, doesn't even say you can't go in (although it worked on sat, since then it hasn't). Ithaca works fine today and half of yesterday after they sorted the servers out.

I've noticed very little lag like others either. Everything has been fine for me except the weekend when people were clicking for an hour to get in, I just did something else and waited for them to fix it on monday when they went back to work.

What about bonus prizes how does that work?

You automatically get paid when you reach the required score. So you actually get all of the prizes not just one like halloween. So that's 2,500ped in total :)

You automatically get paid when you reach the required score. So you actually get all of the prizes not just one like halloween. So that's 2,500ped in total :)

rly? that would be my next question if bonus prize #2 adds up to bonus prize #1 and so on...that´s pretty neat! ...well ty! :tiphat:

What a disappointment

DAM MAX, 7,5 Hours and 8400 points and you say that should be 15k points in 7,5hours?? WTF are you using to kill the MOBS a TANK??? A MS??? hooo must be the new QUAD and you warp the CRAP os Spiders ass...

In wich CAT your doing all that cos i find bit HARD for that to be true, im on CAT2 with a setup for more the 100 DPS and not doing anything close to your 1120 points HOUR:eyecrazy::eyecrazy:...

Regards,
Lumar:scratch2:

DAM MAX, 7,5 Hours and 8400 points and you say that should be 15k points in 7,5hours?? WTF are you using to kill the MOBS a TANK??? A MS??? hooo must be the new QUAD and you warp the CRAP os Spiders ass...

In wich CAT your doing all that cos i find bit HARD for that to be true, im on CAT2 with a setup for more the 100 DPS and not doing anything close to your 1120 points HOUR:eyecrazy::eyecrazy:...

Regards,
Lumar:scratch2:

He writes "I was trending for ~8,400 points and I should have been trending for ~15,000"

I am fairly sure he means that if he had continued to finish the 40+ hours, then his final score would have been somewhere around 8400 points normalized score. And it should have been ~15000 instead of ~8400 normalized score.

He writes "I was trending for ~8,400 points and I should have been trending for ~15,000"

I am fairly sure he means that if he had continued to finish the 40+ hours, then his final score would have been somewhere around 8400 points normalized score. And it should have been ~15000 instead of ~8400 normalized score.

My Bad then :lolup:

MM is totally fraud this year. It is a waste of time to try to compete, as the ubers have simply chipped out to downgrade to lower levels (like Helena, who is level UBER, and went down to level 4) and are now smashing competition with her uber weapons and armor. Pure bullshit.

MA can, but won't, correct this crap so, unless you are uber, YOU WILL NOT WIN.

Same shit - different event. Ubers win and we all stuff MA's bank account to pay them.

(like Helena, who is level UBER, and went down to level 4)

Buy POD, Buy supre set, and buy skills so u can use the POD and u can do that too (also get some uberfap while u r at it). And i can assure he will not win in cat4

Sup. First of all Merry Christmas. Im wonder whats your average points per hour in team3 cat. Me and my friends done few hours but i dont know is there any point to hunt 40h wiht our points gain.
So if any T3 member would be so nice and post here or pm me his team average points gained for 1hour i would appreciate it and i also can share our average score if anyone will be interested
Good Luck to all of You and i hope we will see ATH on this year MM :)
Cheers.
Crystal MJ Diamond

FIX THE FUCKING LAG

Seriously, why are we paying so much money per day on something that's known for not working properly and will never be fixed/complete? Also, people are having hard times logging in. Such a joke. Imagine you bought a new computer and it can't even boot up properly.

FIX THE FUCKING LAG

Seriously, why are we paying so much money per day on something that's known for not working properly and will never be fixed/complete? Also, people are having hard times logging in. Such a joke. Imagine you bought a new computer and it can't even boot up properly.

The problem with almost all Dells and HPs :D

Sup. First of all Merry Christmas. Im wonder whats your average points per hour in team3 cat. Me and my friends done few hours but i dont know is there any point to hunt 40h wiht our points gain.
So if any T3 member would be so nice and post here or pm me his team average points gained for 1hour i would appreciate it and i also can share our average score if anyone will be interested
Good Luck to all of You and i hope we will see ATH on this year MM :)
Cheers.
Crystal MJ Diamond

Roughly 180ish points killing a mix of aras and kerbs and 90+ each hour mostly aras. But also not there to win as i'm in the lowest bracket in cat 3.

It's funny how I can still have lag, FPS drop, and failed messages inside MM instances. This ALSO happens when I use the neurostim pills (for offense anyways). I have a brand new system and it works fine anywhere else in the game. I run max settings at a constant 100+ FPS. But I enter MM and drop a neurostim and I get a game bog down every 5 shots.

Gen 3 i7 3.8 GHz, 32 GB DDR3 ram, 2x Geforce 770 GTX 2GB (so 4 GB total).

Let's be honest, at no point at any place in EU should I experience performance issues :D

Restarting after the neurostim wears off seems to help. Weird though.

It's funny how I can still have lag, FPS drop, and failed messages inside MM instances. This ALSO happens when I use the neurostim pills (for offense anyways). I have a brand new system and it works fine anywhere else in the game. I run max settings at a constant 100+ FPS. But I enter MM and drop a neurostim and I get a game bog down every 5 shots.

Gen 3 i7 3.8 GHz, 32 GB DDR3 ram, 2x Geforce 770 GTX 2GB (so 4 GB total).

Let's be honest, at no point at any place in EU should I experience performance issues :D

Restarting after the neurostim wears off seems to help. Weird though.

Just a guess...

Your using Neurostim-X right?

What weapon are you using? Does it have a very fast rate of fire?

Maybe your shooting so fast that the "servers" are unable to keep up with the calculations....and hence the failed messages?

:rolleyes:

Back