Merry Mayhem 2014

Roughly 180ish points killing a mix of aras and kerbs and 90+ each hour mostly aras. But also not there to win as i'm in the lowest bracket in cat 3.

Thanks mate. so after 8h we have weary similar scors.

Gen 3 i7 3.8 GHz, 32 GB DDR3 ram, 2x Geforce 770 GTX 2GB (so 4 GB total).

Just FYI Vram doesn't stack, you can have 4 - 2gb cards still = 2gb usable.

- By the sounds of it it is you internet, to fully confirm its not your computer you can try running EU in compatibility, Administrative rights, disable aero etc. and run at a lower resolution than you are.
But 99% its your ISP i'm guessing.

I am doing category 1 solo, I am currently a level 22 laser sniper, if I reach level 24+ will I move up to category 2 and lose all my points?

I am doing category 1 solo, I am currently a level 22 laser sniper, if I reach level 24+ will I move up to category 2 and lose all my points?

I was in the same position - doing cat 1 solo, with lvl 24 laser sniper. Today I got 25, and was able to do another hour in category 1.

So I would say - don't worry.

The way that I read it, it will only affect team instances and not solo but am not sure. Did you still get points for category 1 though?

The same happened to me, reached level 25, and points are still counting.

The way that I read it, it will only affect team instances and not solo but am not sure. Did you still get points for category 1 though?

Yes - the points keep going.

Just a guess...

Your using Neurostim-X right?

What weapon are you using? Does it have a very fast rate of fire?

Maybe your shooting so fast that the "servers" are unable to keep up with the calculations....and hence the failed messages?

:rolleyes:

I'm using the Ranked Scorpion, so it has pretty high attack speed. That's what I was curious about, maybe the attack rate increase is putting everything out of whack... but the MM has much higher attack speed and I haven't heard of people with MMs always having this issue. But who knows.

It's not so much the failed messages all the time in MM though, it's actual split second game freezes every few shots (without failed messages).

Who knows lol.

- By the sounds of it it is you internet, to fully confirm its not your computer you can try running EU in compatibility, Administrative rights, disable aero etc. and run at a lower resolution than you are.
But 99% its your ISP i'm guessing.

I was wondering if maybe my ISP was just slow at the time, but when I restarted the game and went elsewhere besides MM (and without the Neuro) everything ran like a dream again. I've rarely had issues with my ISP in anything, and its a 50mb connection (download/upload), but it has dipped occasionally. The integrated WiFi on my desktop doesn't work well so I always stick with the hardline.

Now that I'm out of the Neurostims, MM isn't lagging for me anymore. No more failed messages either.

I really think the Neurostim had something to do with it. Maybe my avatar's brain gets so jacked by the Neurostim that he's causing the problems :laugh:

Seriously, why are we paying so much money per day on something that's known for not working properly and will never be fixed/complete?

Hmm if you can't answer that question yourself why do you think others will for you, it is your money not ours. Sure it is a MindArk issue but that question is all about you, you know it is bad but you still dumping cash. MA is not forcing you to dump your cash in there, your choosing to dump it in there and you know it is bad.

I know it is bad but dump my cash in anyways, sucks but I do it in hopes of looting one of those fabled hedocs or if there is a chance in hell place in top 10 but not counting on either one but drop my coin pull the lever and say no whammy no whammy no whammy shit no looter.......

Is anyone else unable to login right for the last 30min? How am I supposed to win Mayhem if I can't even login?

Question Regarding "25% -largest single loot bonus"

I was wondering... does the "largest single loot" bonus go for teams as well? If so, does the person that actually looted the creature get the bonus or everyone on that team?

Thanks! :)

I was wondering... does the "largest single loot" bonus go for teams as well? If so, does the person that actually looted the creature get the bonus or everyone on that team?

Thanks! :)

it goes to whoever got the point for the team MM mission.

It's funny how I can still have lag, FPS drop, and failed messages inside MM instances. This ALSO happens when I use the neurostim pills (for offense anyways). I have a brand new system and it works fine anywhere else in the game. I run max settings at a constant 100+ FPS. But I enter MM and drop a neurostim and I get a game bog down every 5 shots.

Gen 3 i7 3.8 GHz, 32 GB DDR3 ram, 2x Geforce 770 GTX 2GB (so 4 GB total).

Let's be honest, at no point at any place in EU should I experience performance issues :D

Restarting after the neurostim wears off seems to help. Weird though.

Hey Rave,
Not sure if this will work but try using full screen.
When I installed my new graphics card nothing seemed to change until I used full screen.
Apparently there was something preventing me from getting full use while in window mode

Thanks for all the help to solve my lag while you were all helping Rave.
Really appreciated.
dxdiag1.jpg

dxdiag2.jpg

Hey Rave,
When I installed my new graphics card nothing seemed to change until I used full screen.
Apparently there was something preventing me from getting full use while in window mode

Old ATI cards would run at a lower speed when in window mode to conserve power, Nvidia must have implemented a similar system.

Hey Rave,

I've been using fullscreen as well since I got my new rig. Also, I did try to swap to windowed mode, but it only lets me use window mode in ONE resolution (1480x720) so it looks absolutely awful. Kind of forced to stay in full screen :laugh:

points.jpg

Currently at over 100+ hours done! :yay: Yes, I have lost all sanity....

Some people have asked me why I haven't finished yet, here's my reason:

Trying to test a theory, I think HSL's are there so that if your determined and have time to put in extra hours that you can beat higher DPS guns. Not much of a chance, but it's still there. Yes, I do hear voices.

I'm testing to see if my willpower and determination can beat the Terminator that is in cat 4, ^^ such a goal would be awesome!

I plan on doing hopefully about 30 more hours, Ok voice, I'll get right on it. trying to get that 4.2k+ ped spidey HSL :).

Having fun with the event though! Always a blast to do MM :D.
MUST STAY DETERMINED!

I wonder what the sun looks like? It's been awhile.

points.jpg

Trying to test a theory, I think HSL's are there so that if your determined and have time to put in extra hours that you can beat higher DPS guns. Not much of a chance, but it's still there. Yes, I do hear voices.

I'm testing to see if my willpower and determination can beat the Terminator that is in cat 4, ^^ such a goal would be awesome!

I plan on doing hopefully about 30 more hours, Ok voice, I'll get right on it. trying to get that 4.2k+ ped spidey HSL :).

MUST STAY DETERMINED!

congratz for ur dedication, ur investment for that uber gun ur using, there was an easyer way to win: be a friend of terminator family and borrow it and just play 40h not a single more minute ! i hope u get that bonus and pown them.. but seems like mindark dont care for years of accepting a motocycle in a bike run....

Wow, good luck. I wish I had all that spare time. All of 16 hours done so far and I don't think I'll even get to finish with this year being 40 hours :(

points.jpg

MUST STAY DETERMINED!

Da dreams of skiing with spiders in his sleep :)

congratz for ur dedication, ur investment for that uber gun ur using, there was an easyer way to win: be a friend of terminator family and borrow it and just play 40h not a single more minute ! i hope u get that bonus and pown them.. but seems like mindark dont care for years of accepting a motocycle in a bike run....

Instead of crying at the forum hes actually shooting and as the scores are now hes actually beaten one terminator shooter :)

You see, playing smart and with all buffs/gear attainable with those HSL bonuses

Could try some KErbies too to get a second SHL bonus. Not sure, but there may be less competition for that one.

points.jpg

MUST STAY DETERMINED!

That does remind me on MM 2013... I did over 120hrs in order to improve my score a bit and maybe hit that odd HSL. I totally agree that MM is lots of fun! Just those HSL seem to be rare :confused:

points.jpg

MUST STAY DETERMINED!

Thats how it's to be done. Good work and some smart playing buds. :) Hope u get the spider HSL as well to get you #1 with ease :)

MUST STAY DETERMINATED!

Seems like Braxhona had a time between kills of 18.5 seconds (according to ET)
That is a average of 195 kills per hour and one loot of 4100 ( not sure if its the HSL)

Back