Merry Mayhem 2014

cat4_mayhem.jpg

Well.... Shoot... I don't think determination and willpower can get you an HSL xD. I think it just might be dumb luck! :/

Doing teams so I have less time to shoot, probably not going to get one before the end.
it's not from the lack of trying though!

Time spent is roughly 140 hours.

Will post last update of score and hours on the 11th :), doing teams so less hours to solo hunt so might not be a huge score update.

Keep those fingers crossed for HSL to happen! Need a 4.5k+ now! getting harder! :eyecrazy:

Edit fun bonus fact!: Total L plate cost including markup is 5500+ xD (Frigus II Darn expensive!, E4, Pulsar 3)

Last edited:
cat4_mayhem.jpg

Well.... Shoot... I don't think determination and willpower can get you an HSL xD. I think it just might be dumb luck! :/

Doing teams so I have less time to shoot, probably not going to get one before the end.
it's not from the lack of trying though!

Time spent is roughly 140 hours.

Will post last update of score and hours on the 11th :), doing teams so less hours to solo hunt so might not be a huge score update.

Keep those fingers crossed for HSL to happen! Need a 4.5k+ now! getting harder! :eyecrazy:

Edit fun bonus fact!: Total L plate cost including markup is 5500+ xD (Frigus II Darn expensive!, E4, Pulsar 3)

Would be interesting to see how much you lost TT wise, I know/heard lots of people lost already good amount of money, especially teams!
I think is more safe to buy those items than trying to get them hunting :D

Would be interesting to see how much you lost TT wise, I know/heard lots of people lost already good amount of money, especially teams!
I think is more safe to buy those items than trying to get them hunting :D

Da doesn't lose.

Back