Merry Mayhem 2015

My estimate would be that mindark saw how much arkadia with gold rush turned over and compared it to last years merry mayhem :p
Lets face it - enough people have complained that the top price always goes to the 'wrong' people - now we get the solution - everyone can get the top price if he/she pays top money and thw winners are those farming ffa tokens or working on bonus goals only (solo).
So maybe this year it can not be the same players that complained last year - right ? ;)

Don't forget...Gold rush offered up evade rewards for missions and skill gain pills also.

Or should he say... They'll be back? :rolleyes:

Very interesting info, it seems that this year the MM will be totally different.
Thinking on the rules of previous MM events, I am not sure if I have understood correctly the rules for 2015.
There are 5 categories. Are those categories restricted by avatar lvl as in previous events?
I have seen 15 prizes. Do we have only 15 prizes for all 5 cat , or there are 15 prizes per cat as in previous events?
How much points do we receive for the tokens? Are tokens with different point value? Which are those values?

there are only two categories, the free for all and the solo one.. you can participate in each category by hunting in one of 5 instances with differend lvl mobs (so you choose the instance you can handle)..

too busy with compet to make new items

not enough cash to give pedrewards for 10 categories..
Big BS : YES
MA's loss : YES
Players loss : YES

don't like it? go play compet

And yet they give 500 dollars of ammo for everyone reaching 5k points?

"500 Points - 50 PED Universal Ammo
2000 Points - 200 PED Universal Ammo
5000 Points - 5000 PED Universal Ammo
7500 Points - 7500 PED Universal Ammo
10000 Points - 10000 PED Universal Ammo"

so for 500 points we get 50ped reward,
for 2k points we get 200ped but for 5k points we get 5k peds?? for 7.5k points we get 7.5k peds and for 10k points, 10k peds?? i hope this is not a mistyped error, cause i really gonna find some time to participate to get these 5 or 10k peds :D

The highly popular Merry Mayhem event will see many changes this year
In other words... If an event is highly popular, we'll make sure we'll change it completely!! Really?

People complained 1 terminator gun could win many categories. Now just one solo category. Really devalues that gun?

I quite like it. So basically on solo you've just got to get lucky with token drops and everyone is in with a chance.

What's to hate about it? As long as MA can't allocate tokens, it would appear to be the fairest MM ever.

Sure ok...many of us haven't spent millions of dollars on mega equipment, but have spent millions of ped skilling for many years.

I still think the big shooters stand more of a chance, lets at least see how it pans out.

Rick

edit: Ohh I see the problem now, if there's a highest loot in each cat, then that's all the rings covered.....mmmmmmm.

Last edited:
Tier Upgrade Tokens
These special tokens can be used to tier up an item by one level, up to the maximum tier level indicated in the token name. Contact support with one of the Tier Upgrade Tokens in your inventory, specifying which item you would like to tier up.

Examples:
A Tier Upgrade Token 2 can be redeemed to raise the tier of any tier 1 item to tier 2.
A Tier Upgrade Token 5 can be redeemed to raise the tier of any item with tier 4 or lower by one tier level.

Question about these:
- Can they be used to tier a set of armor or just 1 piece, since a armor set is 1 item
- Can I use it from tier 4 to 5 or only 4.9 to 5?

HI THERE, WELCOME TO ENTROPIA UNIVERSE!

liberace+with+rings.jpg

Reactions: Mac
Likely a misprint.

How can you tell when there's no clue about how many mobs 5000 points are now? And we don't even know mobs' levels. They could require 5000mobs of lvl 5000 each, for 1 point.:confused:

How can you tell when there's no clue about how many mobs 5000 points are now? And we don't even know mobs' levels. They could require 5000mobs of lvl 5000 each, for 1 point.:confused:

How can you not see it?

So 2000 points would only require 200 mobs according to your thinking
but the other 3000 would take 4800 more kills

And the mob levels are the same as previous years inside each cat, points drop randomly from 1 to 5000 points

How can you not see it?

So 2000 points would only require 200 mobs according to your thinking
but the other 3000 would take 4800 more kills

And the mob levels are the same as previous years inside each cat, points drop randomly from 1 to 5000 points

[*]500 Points - 50 PED Universal Ammo
[*]2000 Points - 200 PED Universal Ammo
[*]5000 Points - 5000 PED Universal Ammo
[*]7500 Points - 7500 PED Universal Ammo
[*]10000 Points - 10000 PED Universal Ammo

So how about the 7500 and 10000? 3 misprints in a row? When the whole event is changed, IDK what is misprint and what is true. Maybe 500 and 2000 points should be 500 and 2000PED? Why not, if it drops 1 point per 10mobs on average then the prizes should also be 10x last year's? Since it would take 500 hours to get what we got in 50 hours last year...

Maybe but just maybe the bright side of this is that people 12 years in the game won't chip out to stay under level 50??
How can you motivate such player if he is satisfied with a top3 prize in category3 and then he goes afk all year?

Those people aren't chipping out, no matter how hard they try, because it's almost impossible to sell skills now. No-one wants them because they are almost completely worthless.

You have spent a lot of money to get where you are. I recognise that you may be trying to justify that to yourself, but surely you must be wondering by now why you bothered?

Those people aren't chipping out, no matter how hard they try, because it's almost impossible to sell skills now. No-one wants them because they are almost completely worthless.

Whilst you might be correct on many skills in the short term.

Courage, Commando, Evade, Athletics etc will always sell, and sell within the hour.

So on the FFA event, teams are useless because how can you split Uamo with your team mates

You have spent a lot of money to get where you are. I recognise that you may be trying to justify that to yourself, but surely you must be wondering by now why you bothered?

I am very happy with my current set of skills right now.I only encourage people to skill up not to keep some set of skills to a certain barrier so they can access a certain MM instance (no to that)
I am for the long here and I think this is the way people should approach the game.
I have no intention to sell any of my skills at the moment or make skills worth more because of that LOL.I've sold some mindforce once just because I wasn't needing it so I can get some extra peds.
I really wish everyone will see the good parts when it comes to Mindark VU's or changes.
Just go out there and skill some, grind and nothing else.

+1

This is the new motto of the long term Entropian.

Perhaps if Mindark used this line in their advertising they would be able to obtain and retain the type of playerbase that they are clearly desperate for.

So on the FFA event, teams are useless because how can you split Uamo with your team mates

I could be wrong (have been at least twice with MM2015) wouldn't you get a share of tokens each?

I could be wrong (have been at least twice with MM2015) wouldn't you get a share of tokens each?

The prizes are universal ammo.

People keep bashing MA but I think in reality is a handful of guys representing PP (Planet Calypso) coming up with all these wonderful $ milking cow ideas. :laugh: MA staff is most likely uber busy with ground breaking development of next generation Pokemon like games ...

Let's see ... about 2 years back they nerfed mining ... then crafting got nerfed (explosives) ... then hunting (shrap) ... is only logical MM event won't escape this fashion :laugh:

Many other MMO games have WebShop ... Many other MMO games have better graphics/support/storyline/mechanics/whatnot ... not many other MMO games have RCE ... just saying :wise:

they forgot to add 0s to 50 and 200 right :D

I've been doing just that for the last 9 years. Last year I came 3rd in Cat 5. This year was going to be my last Mayhem due to health problems and I have worked damn hard all year to get my gun to Tier 10, collecting Amps and Plates as well as got more gear and kept skilling all to try and be amongst the highest skilled/dps in Cat 5 and hopefully stand a chance of a good prize and what happens? They get rid of the Categories that pit the same skill levels against eachother that made Mayhem stand out from all other events and made it some 'lucky' token crap with laughable prizes.

I feel I've wasted a whole year of my life aiming for this event :(

[*]500 Points - 50 PED Universal Ammo
[*]2000 Points - 200 PED Universal Ammo
[*]5000 Points - 5000 PED Universal Ammo
[*]7500 Points - 7500 PED Universal Ammo
[*]10000 Points - 10000 PED Universal Ammo

So how about the 7500 and 10000? 3 misprints in a row? When the whole event is changed, IDK what is misprint and what is true. Maybe 500 and 2000 points should be 500 and 2000PED? Why not, if it drops 1 point per 10mobs on average then the prizes should also be 10x last year's? Since it would take 500 hours to get what we got in 50 hours last year...

Can we get some official answer for this ? 500 points for 5000 ped ua ? If this is correct im in :)

That's 500 points for 50 ped UA not 5000

Last edited:
Funny. No official statement about this point rewards in last 15 hours. So I belive what I am reading. When it is true (and by god, with that bullshit price pool it can be true) it is a nice idea. If not,

:eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

Back