Merry Mayhem 2017 Full Details

I have been reading everywhere that I can think of, and I have not been able to find any information at all about the "Contribution" Meter in the Solo MM instance. Due to HP I am in Category 4, and every time I enter the meter starts at Tier 1. I have filled it complete 100% almost every time I run the instance but I can find no changes and it never progresses to Tier 2.

So what is this thing actually for?

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Hi!

There is only one contribution tier in the Merry Mayhem Solo instance. You need to have 100% contribution to receive the Strongbox when the instance is completed.

^^ thanks for another exceptional answer, on about the 174th most important item floating around right now.

how about we go back address: "the lag will be fixed ...... (provide time/date)... "

Not be able switch weapon and then get disconnected with 20 -40% left on boss ,reconnect and that run is lost = fail.
Past MM you would atleast reconnect back into that instance and continue. Sure you lose time but some runs you do for tests and tiering or fun :)

^^ thanks for another exceptional answer, on about the 174th most important item floating around right now.

how about we go back address: "the lag will be fixed ...... (provide time/date)... "

The lag is now a feature :)

Not be able switch weapon and then get disconnected with 20 -40% left on boss ,reconnect and that run is lost = fail.
Past MM you would atleast reconnect back into that instance and continue. Sure you lose time but some runs you do for tests and tiering or fun :)

and they won't compensate - they cite the EULA - which is not the best way to treat costumers.

how about fixing the lag

it isnt the current reason for our lag problem, but welcome to what neutered NET NEUTRALITY will feel like, unless you pay $$$ for premium service...

you have a taste of the future now. make up your mind!

Hope you know that internet was just fine for over 20 years without the government in it. It will just be fine without it. Keep the politic bullshit out of this thread. It isnt relevant.

Hope you know that internet was just fine for over 20 years without the government in it. It will just be fine without it. Keep the politic bullshit out of this thread. It isnt relevant.

Agreeeeeeeed

Disagreeeeeeeed

does seem like throttling?

Hey, just want to make sure I have this right.
I am currently placed 5th in Cat 5.
My HP has jumped to where I would need to now compete in Cat 6.
If I finish a Cat 6 run then my Cat 5 score will be erased, correct?
Just want to continue doing dailies to get tokens but seems I will need to stop doing solo runs.

Hi!

There is only one contribution tier in the Merry Mayhem Solo instance. You need to have 100% contribution to receive the Strongbox when the instance is completed.

Makes my heart and expectation broken here.

Hey, just want to make sure I have this right.
I am currently placed 5th in Cat 5.
My HP has jumped to where I would need to now compete in Cat 6.
If I finish a Cat 6 run then my Cat 5 score will be erased, correct?
Just want to continue doing dailies to get tokens but seems I will need to stop doing solo runs.

DO not enter any more instances

if you take in cat 5 higher place than you was at cat 4, your new ranking will be stored and previous will be erased

if you take in cat 5 higher place than you was at cat 4, your new ranking will be stored and previous will be erased

It gets erased regardless of placing.

Participants may only have an active placement in one category at a time. Recording a new placement (by killing the Merry Hogglo boss in the currently active instance) will remove any placements recorded in the current category, if the latest run is faster (would result in a higher placement). If a participant has an existing placement in a different category than the current instance, the existing placement will be replaced if the placement in the current instance category would be a higher rank than the existing placement.

COPIED FROM 1 st PAGE ...

Is it possible to chip out few hp's to get to the cat below even when you have done a few runs already?
Or is chipping in/out not allowed during event?

Yea I have read the rules it is just not clear to me if I can do solo 6 and not have it delete my solo 5 run. The rules make it sound like it would only replace my score if I got a better time but then again reading that I can only participate in one category makes me think otherwise lol.

The rules make it sound like it would only replace my score if I got a better time...

If I remember correctly the wording was better placing not better time, but as is often the case the problem is not so much the wording for me but the subroutine that is actually run if you make runs in two categories. Has it been programmed properly or does it contain bugs?

If a person with good rep can say that they have taken part in 2 cats and what happened to their scores then I will believe that more easily than what MA rules say are supposed to happen... :eyecrazy:

The only thing that triggers a 'score' is killing the boss.

You can get a score in a lower category and go farm a higher one and as long as you don't kill the boss your score remains in the previous one.

Thanks for the responses all, I will just stick to the daikiba dailies only to play it safe.

I have been away for a week and just done first solo mayhem run - the lag is awful and frame rate sucks. The normal game play is fine and free for all old style event runs perfectly. Is any one else experiencing lag in this instance ?

I have been away for a week and just done first solo mayhem run - the lag is awful and frame rate sucks. The normal game play is fine and free for all old style event runs perfectly. Is any one else experiencing lag in this instance ?

yes, a deliberate MA induced lag. Just to create a level playing field for everybody ;)

last few days i have not looted any token from Solo Mathem, they were nerfed it?

It's on the level of unplayable for me both in the event and BattleSim. I've supported them for a long time but this is becoming ridiculous.

This just seems bizarre - they have ruined Merry Mayhem - back to the pit for me

This just seems bizarre - they have ruined Merry Mayhem - back to the pit for me

14 min 41 sec for cat 6 top score. I agree MM has been ruined for me as well.....

14 min 41 sec for cat 6 top score. I agree MM has been ruined for me as well.....

If you're in Cat 6 you weren't placing in any other event just like a vast majority of the player base. Not sure how this could ruin it any more than any other event; at least you actually have a small chance now.

Hell I'm top of Cat 4 right now with an (L) gun, an Augmented Ares, and some FPS experience.

for now i take 6-th position in cat 4 with Armatrix BC-45 (L) Tier 10, Imp Ares, Thori Helmet, pills

in old style events i can`t took even 100-th position

Back