News: Merry Mayhem 2022

Makes me fear that TWEN event will be early Feb.

literally no break in between events even though MINDARK said they removed summer mayhem because of too many events.

I’m starting to feel like they really don’t want us being on other planets AT ALL
Aye God forbid should we have so much enjoyable content to the point we feel like we can't leave :D

With some many new rare tokens in the pool any plans on restocking the vendors anytime soon?

Boxes started dropping. FFA stars still not dropping.

Woohoo! Mayhemtropia!

The token drop rate is close to 30-35% compared to halloween mayhem. Just me or same for everyone ?

The token drop rate is close to 30-35% compared to halloween mayhem. Just me or same for everyone ?

Drop rate is normal here all today and yesterday.

Dont you changed on setup, like smaller amp, or no enhancers, less reload.
Hunting lower category maybe with lowered dps setup? Higher categories gives more token / ped cycled.
However, to get 30-35% of what used to be, you should drop all enhancers and go like to CAT3 from CAT9, so probably not this is the case.

Or it was just a short period of time, sometimes its less, sometimes its more, will average out.

Drop rate is normal here all today and yesterday.

Dont you changed on setup, like smaller amp, or no enhancers, less reload.
Hunting lower category maybe with lowered dps setup? Higher categories gives more token / ped cycled.
However, to get 30-35% of what used to be, you should drop all enhancers and go like to CAT3 from CAT9, so probably not this is the case.

Or it was just a short period of time, sometimes its less, sometimes its more, will average out.
i switched rings only. Same amp and dmg enhancers. More crit chance+crit dmg actually gives me more dps+dpp compared to halloween mayhem. did cat 6 before and doing cat 6 now

i switched rings only. Same amp and dmg enhancers. More crit chance+crit dmg actually gives me more dps+dpp compared to halloween mayhem. did cat 6 before and doing cat 6 now

How much cycle per hour and how many tokens in average from mob drop only?
I can compare that to my CAT6 numbers and we will see if its much different or not.

Ha! Graden got guns! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Missing old time l00t windows with tons of colourful stuff in them...

index.php

EDIT:
Did I mention all four weaps full-TT...? :yay:

Last edited:
Only posting here for a quick help.
How to calculate enhancers into loot. When it breaks i get same tt in UA which is used while hunting. I need to add that only in my tt cost and not include in tt return right ? because since its 100% tt return back i dont add tt cost of enhancer in spent/return. Please do correct me if i am wrong.

How much cycle per hour and how many tokens in average from mob drop only?
I can compare that to my CAT6 numbers and we will see if its much different or not.
TT CostTT returnTT Return %Tokens

Tokens : 3160 (Includes tokens from daily mission rewards and 1248 from 2 checkpoints of Redulite Stage)

Switching from defence to max crit + 43% dmg didnt effect tt returns.

Tokens : 3160 (Includes tokens from daily mission rewards and 1248 from 2 checkpoints of Redulite Stage)

Removing the redulite rewards, its 59258 ped cycle for 1912 tokens, that is about 31p per token including daily rewards, about the same as i have, its normal drop rate.

Removing the redulite rewards, its 59258 ped cycle for 1912 tokens, that is about 31p per token including daily rewards, about the same as i have, its normal drop rate.
cool thank you.

45k cycled mostly in cat 5 1786 tokens including first stage of redu, due to limited game time i finished daily 5 times so far

I aren't able to choose any skill rewards on the merry mayhem mobs in the codex.
Up to level 12 now and not been able to choose a skill.
Anyone else getting this?
Cheers.

I aren't able to choose any skill rewards on the merry mayhem mobs in the codex.
Up to level 12 now and not been able to choose a skill.
Anyone else getting this?
Cheers.
Are you on caly? Despite mayhem being accessible from all planets, they are still classified as Caly mobs.
Is this what you mean or do you have a different issue?

Are you on caly? Despite mayhem being accessible from all planets, they are still classified as Caly mobs.
Is this what you mean or do you have a different issue?
I am on caly yeah. The codex is registering the kills and I'm up to level 11 it's just not giving me the option to choose a skill reward each time I go to the next level.

I am on caly yeah. The codex is registering the kills and I'm up to level 11 it's just not giving me the option to choose a skill reward each time I go to the next level.
Check Easter mayhem codex i remember my ones were mixed with Easter mayhem

Check Easter mayhem codex i remember my ones were mixed with Easter mayhem
That didn't work unfortunately! Thanks for the suggestion though. Guessing it will have to be a support case then?

Everyone else able to turn in their skill rewards?

Yeah we are all fine, busy be a unique bug on your end.
Thanks for confirmation. Just submitted a case...

"My Support Cases​

History for support case 421567:

2022-12-05 20:12 You wrote:

I started mayhem last week and everytime I gain a level in the codex (I'm up to level 13 now) It hasn't let me or gave me the option to choose a skill reward.
Is this a known bug? Every other creature and every other mayhem has let me choose skill rewards.
I started hunting them on the 02/12/22 at roughly 19:53 (That was my first global at least on them)
Why can I not get skill rewards in the codex on these mobs?
Thanks.
Conners"

Hopefully they can sort this out. I hunted quite heavily the first day and expected a relog to sort it out. Was wrong on that lol.

☃️Merry Mayhem 2022☃️

Entropia Universe’s annual winter hunting extravaganza Merry Mayhem is back!

Running over the Christmas and New Year holiday period, Merry Mayhem is one of the most exciting and popular events in Entropia Universe.

Rules & Notes​

Mayhem Annihilation is intended for solo hunters. Any attempt at abusing team mechanics or any other Entropia Universe systems or features to gain an unfair advantage over other participants will be grounds for disqualification from the event, forfeiture of any prizes, and possible sanctions imposed on one’s Entropia Universe account.

Happy Holidays and Merry Mayhem!

Originally Posted Here
How exactly is this event exciting?
Bertha should finish the ad by saying "AutoBots assemble!"

:nana:

(editing my posts as to not offend 95% of the community)

Last edited:
Thanks for confirmation. Just submitted a case...

"My Support Cases​

History for support case 421567:

2022-12-05 20:12 You wrote:

I started mayhem last week and everytime I gain a level in the codex (I'm up to level 13 now) It hasn't let me or gave me the option to choose a skill reward.
Is this a known bug? Every other creature and every other mayhem has let me choose skill rewards.
I started hunting them on the 02/12/22 at roughly 19:53 (That was my first global at least on them)
Why can I not get skill rewards in the codex on these mobs?
Thanks.
Conners"

Hopefully they can sort this out. I hunted quite heavily the first day and expected a relog to sort it out. Was wrong on that lol.

Are you by any chance on another planet. You will get the notice that the codex has gone up but can not select it in the codex list if you are not on caly, when you get to caly all of the codex rewards will be waiting for you tho.

I hope that is it, or support gets it figured out for you.

SpikE

never mind just read up and notice you are on caly, have never seen anyone with this bug so hopefully gets sorted out.

How exactly is this event exciting when majority are "playing from phone" while others are complaining about all the hunters that are AFK macro users? Which part of that does Mindark think we are suppose to find exciting?? im just so confused.
Also Bertha should finish the ad by saying "AutoBots assemble!"

:nana:
Can you actually play this on your phone?

Back