Merry Mayhem Preview - Solo Categories

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
In response to participant feedback, the maximum health restrictions for the Solo Mayhem categories have been revised as follows:

Solo Mayhem Categories
Category 1
Max Health: 120
Max Base DPS: 34

Category 2
Max Health: 130
Max Base DPS: 48

Category 3
Max Health: 160
Max Base DPS: 60

Category 4
Max Health: 175
Max Base DPS: 74

Category 5
Max Health: 190
Max Base DPS: 82

Category 6
Max Health: 220
Max Base DPS: 90

Category 7
Max Health: 260
Max Base DPS: 98

Category 8
Max Health: 300
Max Base DPS: 104

Category 9
Max Health: 340
Max Base DPS: 110

Category 10
Max Health: Unlimited
Max Base DPS: Unlimited

Originally Posted Here

perfect!!

Looks like I can finally do top dmg in my Cat :yay::yay::yay:

Let's give it a SERIOUS try this time :cool:

Man all this talk about the Emik X5 and how useful it can be in MM... and check that out, with the health revision even more players can benefit from this beast of a weapon.

There is totally one for sale right!

Using MA math...this puts the X5 at 91*(57/60)=86.45 Base DPS and a whopping 215.9 * (57/60) = 205.10 DPS w 9 enhancers and mod evil.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/fo...h-these-items!

Hit me up!

Man all this talk about the Emik X5 and how useful it can be in MM... and check that out, with the health revision even more players can benefit from this beast of a weapon.

There is totally one for sale right!

Using MA math...this puts the X5 at 91*(57/60)=86.45 Base DPS and a whopping 215.9 * (57/60) = 205.10 DPS w 9 enhancers and mod evil.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/fo...h-these-items!

Hit me up!

nah, why waste 30k ped for this gun if you can also buy an (L) version for this event.
Just a few runs to get the best time and you're done using it and you can go back to normal :tongue2:

Ok, good job listening to the community :yay: (still shit for me) but I see positive progress from MA.

They lowered the hp requirements but kept max DPS the same.

Note that res is the old one
Category 1
Max Health: 120 110
Max Base DPS: 34 34

Category 2
Max Health: 130 125
Max Base DPS: 48 48

Category 3
Max Health: 160 140
Max Base DPS: 60 60

Category 4
Max Health: 175 160
Max Base DPS: 74 74

Category 5
Max Health: 190 175
Max Base DPS: 82 82

Category 6
Max Health: 220 200
Max Base DPS: 90 90

Category 7
Max Health: 260 240
Max Base DPS: 98 98

Category 8
Max Health: 300 280
Max Base DPS: 104 104

Category 9
Max Health: 340 320
Max Base DPS: 110 110

Category 10
Max Health: Unlimited Unlimited
Max Base DPS: Unlimited Unlimited

Last edited:
like usual changes in the last minute, you can never know what to do or to prepair yourself before the event becouse changes will be made in the last minute like always. I guess we all need to wait for the final rules to know what to do.:scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:

Lets not forget
Category 0 or PCF
Max Health: 92
Max Base DPS: 5
Some old time users complaining the above is too high for them so I ask you to find a way for them to participate and spend 10 pecs for the entire event and find a way also to accept sweat/fruits/stones/dung just in case they are out of ammo since they are "non depositors"
:smoke:

like usual changes in the last minute, you can never know what to do or to prepair yourself before the event becouse changes will be made in the last minute like always. I guess we all need to wait for the final rules to know what to do.:scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:

1 week before is not in last minute

Lets not forget
Category 0 or PCF
Max Health: 92
Max Base DPS: 5
Some old time users complaining the above is too high for them so I ask you to find a way for them to participate and spend 10 pecs for the entire event and find a way also to accept sweat/fruits/stones/dung just in case they are out of ammo since they are "non depositors"
:smoke:

Ah you mean the actual players?
And not the gambling addicted mindless zombie grinders with to big credit card limits :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Depoing is easy.
Non depo-ing is much harder.

You should try it once and see how far it gets you.

respect to the non depoers!!

Ok, good job listening to the community :yay: (still shit for me) but I see positive progress from MA.

Category 5

Category 6

Mweh - that is even worse I went from being "low in dps but high in hp" (195hp) in class 6 to being "low in dps but now also low in hp" and having higher skilled and higher dps players to compete with :(

yea,this new one sucks..my wife is like 225 hp but has level 97 orso,would have rocked in cat 7

And not the gambling addicted mindless zombie grinders with to big credit card limits :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Depoing is easy.

respect to the non depoers!!

i was playing 8 years without 1 ped deposit all u need its to have limits

gambling at medium/high end hunting since when ? bro srly i really think u had only friends that are sweating in those 12 years

i was playing 8 years without 1 ped deposit all u need its to have limits

gambling at medium/high end hunting since when ? bro srly i really think u had only friends that are sweating in those 12 years

nvm...

Sorry for my sneer at messi, but I do just hate that condescending tone some people tend to speak here if you dont deposit enough.

Category 5

Category 6

Mweh - that is even worse I went from being "low in dps but high in hp" (195hp) in class 6 to being "low in dps but now also low in hp" and having higher skilled and higher dps players to compete with :(
Yeah same here. I even stopped hunting to stay under 200hp since im 199 now:laugh:

Well it's impossible to make everyone happy...point in case: me :)) I was extremely happy with the last categories, now i'll probably be the worst skilled person in cat 3 :))

This structure is impossible to fairly place everyone. Considering the amount of HP I shot up by when they gave us HP for our mining and crafting skills, this event is pointless for me to pursue. It will be interesting to see if I can even grind the mobs for boxes but I'm not going to bother trying to gear up for an HP class that doesn't represent my hunting skills.

Years ago, an MA support team told me to try different professions if I was seeing poor game play (read: shit loot). But of course that is now going to be a kick in the ass. Now you choose a profession and stick with it.

If only they listened to the players on other things... like involving crafters and miners in events too... :rolleyes:

Its the same for everyone, or are you the only one that gained hp from the change of skills that gives hp?

This structure is impossible to fairly place everyone. Considering the amount of HP I shot up by when they gave us HP for our mining and crafting skills, this event is pointless for me to pursue. It will be interesting to see if I can even grind the mobs for boxes but I'm not going to bother trying to gear up for an HP class that doesn't represent my hunting skills.

Years ago, an MA support team told me to try different professions if I was seeing poor game play (read: shit loot). But of course that is now going to be a kick in the ass. Now you choose a profession and stick with it.

If only they listened to the players on other things... like involving crafters and miners in events too... :rolleyes:

well MA did something to meet us half way... so well done... i just hope i will be able to acctualy finish my instance and loot boxes... good luck to evryone

OMG they really listen,they do!!!
They listen to who? To bunch of old time low rollers who even dont know what kinda weapons are ingame now?? Let me ask when all those crying big hp low skill players last time played? Or did something,like picked fruits,checked auction house? All they do is sit here and make smart ass comments about loot and weapons and where EU is going, blablabla bla bla, and why here is such limitations blabla bla.Oh i want hunt for mark up but i dont wanna pay for armor decay bla bla bla!
All day long and for weeks! Very vocal they are and MA listens... sad very sad !
Dear Mindark can u please come up with some plan and stick to that? This MM format make me feel,like u FINALLY put some THINKING in your project, not like most of your doings in last 3 years,but if you can be so easy distracted by so called community... i doubt here was some thinking at all,just put some digits up and hope it works like always!
If ppl work on something and believe what they are doing they dont make adjustments,by first request from bystanders,right?
In general no harm done,but u just created precedent,and showed how easy is to manipulate with your decisions,how low u valuate your own job. What adjustments u will make next,when so called community will go for next shit storm? Keep in mind PCF community isnt those ppl who actualy play the game.
I hope they listen,I really do..

They listen to who? To bunch of old time low rollers who even dont know what kinda weapons are ingame now?? Let me ask when all those crying big hp low skill players last time played? Or did something,like picked fruits,checked auction house? All they do is sit here and make smart ass comments about loot and weapons and where EU is going, blablabla bla bla, and why here is such limitations blabla bla.Oh i want hunt for mark up but i dont wanna pay for armor decay bla bla bla!
All day long and for weeks! Very vocal they are and MA listens... sad very sad !
Dear Mindark can u please come up with some plan and stick to that? This MM format make me feel,like u FINALLY put some THINKING in your project, not like most of your doings in last 3 years,but if you can be so easy distracted by so called community... i doubt here was some thinking at all,just put some digits up and hope it works like always!
If ppl work on something and believe what they are doing they dont make adjustments,by first request from bystanders,right?
In general no harm done,but u just created precedent,and showed how easy is to manipulate with your decisions,how low u valuate your own job. What adjustments u will make next,when so called community will go for next shit storm? Keep in mind PCF community isnt those ppl who actualy play the game.

I don't always agree but when I do..

Depoing is easy.

Ah, so its the real gamers aka non depositors who pay for the MA servers, who knew !! The depositors i guess are the ones then causing lag for using up server bandwidth unnecessarily.

I would try it for sure but then there is a quantity called time which has value too. Some people's more then others of course but to each there own.

I generally dislike wall of text but the content was so apt that i have to Rep ya. Could not have said it better myself.

*Highlighted the really apt ones :)

Keep in mind PCF community isnt those ppl who actualy play the game.

The PFC community that actually plays the game disagrees.

Edit, well, the PFC community that actually TRIES to play the game. Looks at lag with furious anger...:censored:

Ah, so its the real gamers aka non depositors who pay for the MA servers, who knew !! The depositors i guess are the ones then causing lag for using up server bandwidth unnecessarily.

I would try it for sure but then there is a quantity called time which has value too. Some people's more then others of course but to each there own.

I generally dislike wall of text but the content was so apt that i have to Rep ya. Could not have said it better myself.

*Highlighted the really apt ones :)

+1

:lolup:

I think its good that MA listen to players and make adjustments from time to time.
They published rules for new event 2 weeks in advance and were willing to do minor changes when community asked for. 2 weeks is enough time to test things... listen to other oppinions and do changes if neccesary.

This year MM will probably be the best competitive event so far... so nothing realy changed. This kind of stuff is what community allways asked for. Posting rules weeks in advance so community can suggest something and also prepare for event.

And yeah my only concern about this year solo event is that it will be 2 hard or expensive to complete many times. But it will have more traffic than last year MM for sure. I would say we only know like 50% of how things will look like since we still dont know how hard mobs will be... how much peds per run will each category cost... what rewards will be... only thing i am certain is that it will be new and it will probably require more chages/improvments in future... so why not try improving it now?

In response to participant feedback, the maximum health restrictions for the Solo Mayhem categories have been revised as follows:

Solo Mayhem Categories
Category 1
Max Health: 120
Max Base DPS: 34

Category 2
Max Health: 130
Max Base DPS: 48

Category 3
Max Health: 160
Max Base DPS: 60

Category 4
Max Health: 175
Max Base DPS: 74

Category 5
Max Health: 190
Max Base DPS: 82

Category 6
Max Health: 220
Max Base DPS: 90

Category 7
Max Health: 260
Max Base DPS: 98

Category 8
Max Health: 300
Max Base DPS: 104

Category 9
Max Health: 340
Max Base DPS: 110

Category 10
Max Health: Unlimited
Max Base DPS: Unlimited

Originally Posted Here

Great Job. Another one, why NOBODY should give you guys dollars. Imagine, one chipped out already 60hp to be in a Special category (with big losses).

You guys are jerks!

Great Job. Another one, why NOBODY should give you guys dollars. Imagine, one chipped out already 60hp to be in a Special category (with big losses).

You guys are jerks!

You can't chip out hp, only indirectly. And jerk is just about the definition of someone who does that only for gaining an advantage in competition.

You guys are jerks!

well deserved for those players that try to win in a lower category than they shouls be in. Also that is an obvious risk to chip out just because a preview of rules say so :dunce:

Sounds very stupid to chip out on preview info, we know nothing about prizes yet.

You guys are jerks!

Back