Merry Mayhem Results Delayed (Again)

thats funny, i heard ma was going to fly everyone who participated in mm to sweden to compete in a rock, paper, scissors competition to determine the actual winners of mm

CLASSIC!! ;) +rep

In this morning, in twin a lot of players they are discussing about that. And they sad that today they will delay the results most likely... and if you will look on my posts today, you will see i say from the morning that.. :(
But then i was thinking it was only words or they say that only for fun.. but now i think about that more seriously then before...
But i still hope that isn't possible, because i have not time and peds to invest again in this competition..
And what guarantee i will have, that the situation will not recur now and so on forever?
However, if possible, we would like confirmation from MA, that will not happen ...
:proof:
I can't help but :laugh: where did you hear such crap?

Ohh the voices .....

" Believe only half of what you see and nothing that you hear.”

Thread title is funny. Seems like something a pissed of player would pick.

The Planet Calypso team regrets to report that the final results for the Merry Mayhem 2012 will not be available until next week.
We understand that many of our participants are eager to find out the results and we apologise sincerely for the extended delay. Due to several issues with instance server crashes during the event, calculating the appropriate score adjustments for affected participants has proved to require more time than expected.

Originally Posted Here

I think they meant something like:

The Planet Calypso team regrets to report that the final results for the Merry Mayhem 2012 will not be available until next week.
We understand that many of our participants are eager to confirm that the normal winners have won yet again and we apologise sincerely for the extended delay. Due to them not being the actual winners somehow despite however many advantages they were given, they did not win so., calculating the appropriate score adjustments for then to win anyway and it to still seem believable to the mass has proved to require more time than expected.

By the way we have improved their loot and will make sure that those of you who always seem to lose your ass off during events continue to do so during the TEN event.

Carry on.

I think they meant something like:

We understand that many of our participants are eager to confirm that the normal winners have won yet again and we apologise sincerely for the extended delay. Due to them not being the actual winners somehow despite however many advantages they were given, they did not win so., calculating the appropriate score adjustments for then to win anyway and it to still seem believable to the mass has proved to require more time than expected.

By the way we have improved their loot and will make sure that those of you who always seem to lose your ass off during events continue to do so during the TEN event.

Carry on.
hahaha nice :=)

Same circus - different clowns.

Same circus - different clowns.

more like same circus - same clowns, that are paid top dollar but produce bottom dollar results.

Take till March if you need, as long as the results are right.
I'm gonna second this, don't take 1+ years to get them right after submitting, just get them right at once ^^

Do people in Sweden work overtime? Or maybe it's another holiday? :scratch2:

Whats wrong here, whenever MA does someting this last 2,5 years they have to apologise for it.:scratch2:

We understand that many of our participants are eager to find out the results and we apologise sincerely for the extended delay. Due to several issues with instance server crashes during the event, calculating the appropriate score adjustments for affected participants has proved to require more time than expected.

Originally Posted Here

Do not be sorry. We got 0.0001 peds or was it 0.00000000000001 peds, no problem it was something stupied like that.:)

Hmm, apparently also works overtime, or at least in the 90s:
" According to a statistical study carried out in 1994, actual working hours (including overtime) are around 40.5 hours a week for full-time employees. "
But they can legaly work overtime up to 48 hours with the condition to should not exceed 48 hours...
And even is needed more time is a special rules involved:
"Special rules apply to working overtime in emergency situations (nödsfallsövertid) and are set out in section 9 of the Act."
What do you believe? That is an emergency situations or not :))).. :eyecrazy:

The full article can be found here:
http://www.eurofound.europa.eu/emire/SWEDEN/ANCHOR-ARBETSTID-SE.htm

Do people in Sweden work overtime? Or maybe it's another holiday? :scratch2:

How ever they calc the results, skalman didnt win. MA are in a shock :girl:

Tomorrow comes the results right?

They said it comes this week but i doubt it

No man, they sad "will not be available until next week."

That mean.. from this week until ..... :lolup: unlimited time...
OR, until they will want or when they will have time for that.. or something like that..
Conclusion.. we are at MA hand... and we hope ... maybe in one day we will have the results...

Merry Mayhem Final Results

Due to the extensive recalculating of the results to get the final list in a fair manner, our developers, mathematicians, in-house lawyers hell even our dedicated kitchen staff has been working around the clock since the 17th of february to get these results out.

Now, the result list may seem to differ to the common belief slightly, but this is due to an unfortunate event during one of our midnight sessions. It seems giving the butcher the root MySQL password was a bad idea since he thought he would try all the commands available to see what they do, hence he dropped the whole table with the results.

To come around this issue, we decided to keep true to the dynamic nature of Entropia and place all avatars names spread out across a room, stand in the other room and every employee got to toss one dart into the room, the names that were pierced are the ones visible on the final result list.

We did see that ordering the names was a bit of an issue, so the decision was made to investigate the avatars in question, find out their mothers maiden names, find the closest resemblance it bore to any famous individuals, take their yearly income and divide it by the age of their death, and use this number as the "key" that we will henceforth call Index Key. Now, ordering the list according to the very scientifically provided Index Key, we found the order for all the categories of Mayhem.

However, there seems to be a tiny accident that delayed the results further, we forgot to write "LÅT STÅ!" on the whiteboard where all this data was written, so last night the cleaning lady actually erased everything.

So now we are back to square one, and thought, allright let's just forget about this and focus on next year, as we know all participants had a fun time in the instances anyway.

Happy TEN everybody!

So there we have it!

C'mon guys! It's about time to give us something - the MM results and the 10 years announcement. Let's get the party started!

can't stand...

last week I came back from the dentist, hurrying back for the mayhem results

now again...
I can't stand the waiting :d

last week I came back from the dentist, hurrying back for the mayhem results

now again...
I can't stand the waiting :d

Please man, change dentist, probably he is to blame for MA not displaing the results.
Call him now..plsss... :yay::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Last edited:
hmmm....I wonder if there message, that the results will be delayed, will also come delayed ?
Must be getting old and senile...how the hell can I even doubt the delay of a delayed delay when it has to do with MA ?! :D

The Planet Calypso team regrets to report that the final results for the Merry Mayhem 2012 will not be available until 31.12.2013

No use waiting, MA sent me an email saying I got 1st in cat 3 & 4 both solo and teams. Lol

:tapfinger Me >>> :poke:<<< Merry Mayhem Team Leader :tapfinger

Still no results? not even a update when they will be available - MA said next week it's now the end of next week! :banghead:

Back