Merry Mayhem Update

Security risks and exploits is best not explained even if already resolved.
Please keep it to yourself.

Security risks and exploits is best not explained even if already resolved.
Please keep it to yourself.

Worst policy in the world, but it does explain why people keep making the same fucking stupid mistakes over and over and over and over.....

On the theme of 'information' - perhaps someone can say if it was possible to hand in FFA stars bought on the street or from AH after the rewards were reactivated - I'd like to know if I was wrong or not :laugh:, yes really!

Also, are the bonuses still being paid if handed in during this period between end of event and competition handing-in deadline? (This, because there are still stars on AH, so I guess we need a reputable source of what can still be done with them...). Even if every extra set of bonuses paid out lowers my CLD payout (or not), I'd prefer this 'mayhem' to be finished on a clean note.....!

Hi Charlie,

Please visit one of the Santa's Little Helper NPCs and submit any type of FFA Mayhem Star. This will retrigger the bonus reward mission chain and should result in all outstanding bonus rewards being issued.

This support case will now be closed. If you continue having problems receiving your FFA Mayhem bonus rewards after trying the steps described above, please open a new support case and explain in detail the issue you are experiencing.

Kind regards,

Ida
Entropia Universe Support

Thank you so much for closing support case on me, this does not WORK..

another support ticket opened.

Just posting this to see how long it takes MA to give us our ammo. Gave it a full week before I asked if there was a timeline. Will update post if I get a response.

History for support case 316514:

2016-01-14 04:09 You wrote:

My last support ticket was closed before the issue was resolved.

I just logged into the game turned in a ffa star 2 times and did not get my 2500 ped in ammo.

2016-01-22 01:50 You wrote:

Curious if there is a time frame as to when the ammo will be credited to my account? so I can be an active member and come back to the game and play again.

2016-01-22 16:26 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi Charlie,

2500 PED of Universal Ammo has been placed into your inventory as compensation for the missing Merry Mayhem FFA bonus rewards.

Kind regards,

Ida
Entropia Universe Support

Thank you A+ for support!

Back