News: Merry Mayhem Update

I'm confused...

MindArk got rid of all the competitive events excerpt this one.

And this one is kinda idiot proof?

So how could there be a "scoring issue"?

Did a bug turn up where some one can turn in double points or something?

I really want competitive events back but darn it! How is this possible to have this event screwed up? 🙈

p.s. Happy MindArk is doing their best to make events smoother! No sarcasm intended.

I'm confused...

MindArk got rid of all the competitive events excerpt this one.

And this one is kinda idiot proof?

So how could there be a "scoring issue"?

Did a bug turn up where some one can turn in double points or something?

I really want competitive events back but darn it! How is this possible to have this event screwed up? 🙈
Yeah I just assume it's gotta be an issue with the archaic system for submitting points.

I read something on the discord chat that when you hand in points, 500 was the limit or something, you can hand in 501points but only 500 is counted or something of this sort.. I'm not sure at all but might give the most curious of people a direction of what it might be about..

I read something on the discord chat that when you hand in points, 500 was the limit or something, you can hand in 501points but only 500 is counted or something of this sort.. I'm not sure at all but might give the most curious of people a direction of what it might be about..
that is correct and i submitted a support case yesterday regarding this. you could submit 10k dim stars after selecting 500 and the 9500 just poof.

there's also an instance where the window might bug out and you can "double submit" which visually added twice as many points (unless the points were really just lagging).
if you have MLG pixel-clicking skills like me maybe it's just regarding the speed at which you can possibly hand in points before you turn them in faster than the system can update your mission score.

so far it appears to have auto-corrected though, no more points than i previously totaled. stilly a buggy system though and MA will likely have to look at logs to manually tally up points of the top 15-20 submitters i guess.

that is correct and i submitted a support case yesterday regarding this. you could submit 10k dim stars after selecting 500 and the 9500 just poof.

Tried the same a few times - But remaining points came right back after close/open inventory :)

Tried the same a few times - But remaining points came right back after close/open inventory :)

i did just try this, stars came back when splitting another stack or when closing and reopening inventory. although sometimes it took a few turn ins for them to pop up.

And nevertheless, what does this "Merry Mayhem Update" mean?
Initially, the end of submission of FFA Mayhem Stars was scheduled for January 21, publishing results - February 4.
This "Update" means shift of these deadlines or something else?

Not a single FFA done without bugs past 3 years > CHECK
(At least they compensate fails from their site that have been done big upvote on that one)

Maybe try some different type of counting stars? :)

Not a single FFA done without bugs past 3 years > CHECK
(At least they compensate fails from their site that have been done big upvote on that one)

Maybe try some different type of counting stars? :)
You cannot compensate forever, when u got compensated there were 2 winners not just one.

Back