Merry Mine-mas Event on FOMA!

Ok, folks! The stream ended in a fabulous fireball that was my computer crashing! =D
Time now to announce the winners of the Merry Mine-Mas 1st annual event!
I meticulously scoured the submissions and I believe I have them!

Biggest Durulium = 1050 PED ... WINNER = Grom Widowmaker Hellscream WINS a DSEC Seeker L12

Biggest Ganganite = 243 PED ... WINNER = Ferial WINS a DSEC Seeker L12

Biggest Iron Stone = 280 PED ... WINNER = Ferial WINS Set of Depth Enhancers and a UL Exhumer

Biggest Force Nexus = 187 PED ... WINNER Grom Widowmaker Hellscream WINS Portable TT Unit

OVERALL BIGGEST HIT = 1050 PED Durulium ... WINNER Grom Widowmaker Hellscream! WINS Lvl 10 Yog, Mephisto with ability unlocked!

Looks like Widowmaker and Ferial cleaned house this year.

If you have a bigger hit and I somehow missed you, you may appeal the judgment and I will look at your proof. Otherwise, awesome event, guys! I hope you all had fun, because I sure as heck did! If you won, please add Fatteus Fatty Thorsson to your friends list and I will contact you and arrange a drop-off time.

Look for a Valentines Event coming soon and a St Patrick's event after that. I'll post on these forums, but they will likely take place on one of the other worlds.
Peace!

Unfortunately I missed the ceremony. It was a bit too late for me to stay up.
I would like to thank you for this event. It was fun. I have never really mined all that much before but this event made me give it a go and I am actually thinking I might switch to mining for a bit now.

Like I said, fun event. Although a bit expensive. I dropped 7 L13, 7 L12 and 7 D-class and did not get all that much to show for it. But it was exciting and frustrating :D

Thank you again!

I wish the prizes were a little more pricey than they are to make up for the loss, but at least you had fun and got skills and fostered a love for mining. I totally get that as well. XD

Remember to send Fatty a friend request. Or I can send you one. Either way works. :)

EDIT: I got your friend requests and accepted them. You will get a private message.

EDIT: Prizes have been traded to the winners! The appeal period has ended. See you guys at the next event in February! This one will be entirely different, but still really fun! Look for my post about it.

Last edited:
Really nice event to evert the boring grind fest that is MM nowadays, looking forward to the next event!

Back