Message to sellers of apartments etc.

Azrael

Prowler
Society
KAOS
Azrael Omega D'Morte
It would be a good business practice to have the apartment you're selling set to public so prospective buyers can see what they're getting/bidding on.

Just an Idea...I know I'll pass on any set to private...makes me think owner is hiding something...bad local..bad apartment design..

Thanks

Az

I think you need to set it to restricted before the deed can go into auction. It's and MA thing not a sellers choice.

Been a long time since I sold one, but I am sure that I had to do that before selling it.

Yes the deed has to be 'restricted' before being added to auction.
All that does is prevent the owner changing any items on the estate while the auction is taking place.

However, setting the estate access to public or private (ie to allow prospective purchasers to enter) is entirely separate.

There is no requirement for the estate to be set to private before being auctioned, and indeed, if there are items on the estate it would be unwise to do so as buyers might well pay a better price if they can see the estate items before bidding.

However, setting the estate access to public or private (ie to allow prospective purchasers to enter) is entirely separate.

Yep, as I have entered estates that are on auction for sale :)

Back