Meta Codex

bump 278 points

Chk your progress before mayhem and update yr score

71 so far.....

242 Meta Codex - Drake Slade Corbett

933FRmd.png

I saw the bottom of the list was at 31, so i guess i can make my little entry then :saint: (started codex in september)

Marco Magnifico Schiffano

qwva5pc.png

well.. i consider this not a race but a motivational page and a check for our progress that we want to share.
maybe someone is over 500 adn does not want to share his total
maybe someone is at 2 and it is the begining of a journey to discover the game,
some day is harsh, some is a bit nicer... always relaxing and fun (at least to me)
There are many level 1...5 monster around EU many ahve less than 100 HP so require max 30 pec per kill.
it is not difficult to obtain the first 100 Meta if reading wiki and sorting for "lowest maturity HP" to plan.
meta adds intellingence (looter), stamina (HP), Str or Agility (minor HP and melee or range profession)
the pursuit of Meta point result in a bulky and efficient skill set.

Last edited:
There are people with over 700-800 META rank but forum lists are just not their thing... :)
I think this goes for everything really, not only these kind of lists.
It's the same thing with knowledge, profit (even in tt), how efficient they are and so on, so these kind of lists and
posts, at least for me, aren't really done to show off if someone is best in the entire game, so these shouldn't be taken so seriously.
This is more about showing what can be done, if they also work as something that stimulate others to keep going then even better. :)

Ranyard Rany Ranyhyn 197

bump for cyrene.... 319

1 DSEC-9 , 18(next island), 13(toulan)

Been exploring DSEC 9 some and it's connected to Toulan not Monria in codex. 2 mobs in DSEC (otis/lotus) which brings Toulan to 15/15. Was able to grind out some Toulan codex in DSEC as all the mobs count in Toulan.

little update : 10 more (52) :dunce:

yl4rEr3.png

Back