Meta Codex

316 - > 334. Seem to have me on list at 256- Sw4g Master Moshi. Can remove that and update one with form name. Saves confusion 😊

RObot spring offensive gives attacker, spider bot, second entity, legionnaire, trooper, steel birds and vanguard odex with low level opponents... get the points!

Is there a great spot to do these? Is harvest matrix one of those or new codex? Can't find these harvest matrix.

Thanks

from 172 to 192 👍

codex-192.png

I'll join here as well for fun :) Meta : 658
wel.. to enter at third place... would yuou mind adding a link to the Stats SS ? dont take it personally

index.php

722 Make me update early :ROFLMAO: Meta gains allot faster not chasing armor missions :LOL:
Nice one. :) Or hunt non meta mobs (RT), a LOT of RG skilling, doing clearance missions on Ark, low valued pedcard and so on, yeah meta have been falling behind for a lot of my time now. :D Interesting to see who hits 1k first. :)

Nice one. :) Or hunt non meta mobs (RT), a LOT of RG skilling, doing clearance missions on Ark, low valued pedcard and so on, yeah meta have been falling behind for a lot of my time now. :D Interesting to see who hits 1k first. :)
Yah hope ark has some changes, did the moon mobs because the tier comp drops good, been waiting for some updates to limit losses hunting the rest the mobs. Ark loot rough.

Yah hope ark has some changes, did the moon mobs because the tier comp drops good, been waiting for some updates to limit losses hunting the rest the mobs. Ark loot rough.
Yeah I drained my pedcard quite fast on Ark doing wombana, navi and togolossi clearance missions, and non of
those are finished. :D

Yeah I drained my pedcard quite fast on Ark doing wombana, navi and togolossi clearance missions, and non of
those are finished. :D
Those missions are only to activate warehouse for who missed stage 6 of the commanded monster to access phase 2 Smuggler questline,
There is NO need to do em all, just get the lightest one, probably wombana, to access warehouse (after another 500 ped smuggler tax bleed, then grab 8.000 arkoin, flyu to ark moon and enable local smuggler NPC.

Those missions are only to activate warehouse for who missed stage 6 of the commanded monster to access phase 2 Smuggler questline,
There is NO need to do em all, just get the lightest one, probably wombana, to access warehouse (after another 500 ped smuggler tax bleed, then grab 8.000 arkoin, flyu to ark moon and enable local smuggler NPC.
Well, I'm at rank26 on IFN Personnel since I finished Badgers old mission, reason I want them all done is to have some choices when doing IFN-WH. ;) There might be another reason why I want them all done, but well see if my theory is right when I'm done. ;)

Well, I'm at rank26 on IFN Personnel since I finished Badgers old mission, reason I want them all done is to have some choices when doing IFN-WH. ;) There might be another reason why I want them all done, but well see if my theory is right when I'm done. ;)
They ever fix that chain, I cant unlock last I knew the codex turned off the kill mission to unlock

They ever fix that chain, I cant unlock last I knew the codex turned off the kill mission to unlock
They created new missions for all four mobs so we can get access to warehouse now without the need to finish whole mission chain , they are called Clearence Mission, have a look at the terminal next time you are on Ark.

Oh wow, you only need to finish one of them? When I saw the bar almost not move on Badger I gave up

index.php

And the meta chase ends. It stops recording progress or giving any reward at 751, went to just a star with no level in main screen at 750, still tracked level and progress in tracked missions to 751. I have done three mob ranks after and it just stays at 751 with 0 % in tracker and no level on or reward button in meta tab :(

Back