Question: Metallic Bone Replacement Blueprint

Vues3d

Alpha
Society
French Mafia
Guido Vues3d Kalimee
Do someone has already looted the Metallic Bone Replacement Blueprint?
Never seen it in auction neither somewhere else :)
Does it still exists?
It's one of the 3 BP I've left to fill my Component book ... and as it's a lvl III BP I presume that it's a rarest one because until now and from 4 years now, I never looted it :)

I've also seen that there is a Metallic Bone Replacement blueprint (L) ... never seen BP(L) for components... still existing too??

The metallic bone bp is uber rare i know of two people that have it. Not sure how many people in total have it

I would not be surprised if it does not drop again

The other uber rare bp (also for book I componenets)

Hardened Alloy bp, expect to pay around 1k-2k peds for it, i also doubt this will drop agiain

Rgds

Ace

EDIT: i have never heard of limited bps for components so could not comment

Metallic Bone Replacement BP (L)

Do someone has already looted the Metallic Bone Replacement Blueprint?
Never seen it in auction neither somewhere else :)
Does it still exists?
It's one of the 3 BP I've left to fill my Component book ... and as it's a lvl III BP I presume that it's a rarest one because until now and from 4 years now, I never looted it :)

I've also seen that there is a Metallic Bone Replacement blueprint (L) ... never seen BP(L) for components... still existing too??

Yea it does exist as I have one in my L Book....worthless component as far as I can tell...

"But it's SO rare! It has to be worth XXXXX!"

Need I say more?

The lack of blueprints, and other items of any real and practical value, are one of the reasons I seldom deposit any longer.

The lack of drops, things removed from the loot system (despite MA's claim that anything "can" drop - not unlike Bernie Madoff's claim that you "can make money" investing with him - both hold the same weight for me) ensures my deposits are going to be fewer and farther between than ever.

I know one player who have this bp.

I have seen one limited version selling in auction about 2 year ago if i remember right.

if i remember right that one player say that he graft those if ppl bring materials but gold was very expensive material when he say so.

And if u really really want that bp, everything has price.

GL to your collection.

I have a limited version I loot a couple of years ago.

"But it's SO rare! It has to be worth XXXXX!"

Need I say more?

The lack of blueprints, and other items of any real and practical value, are one of the reasons I seldom deposit any longer.

The lack of drops, things removed from the loot system (despite MA's claim that anything "can" drop - not unlike Bernie Madoff's claim that you "can make money" investing with him - both hold the same weight for me) ensures my deposits are going to be fewer and farther between than ever.

You don't deposit because an item that is totally useless no longer drops?

You don't deposit because an item that is totally useless no longer drops?

They obviously have no idea what they are talking about....so i would not worry!

Rgds

Ace

EDIT:and i also just looked through their previous posts made and omg it is like reading something from the anti christ. A little harsh i know but i am exceedingly drunk and when i wake up tomorrow i will expect some -rep ;)

Last edited:
They obviously have no idea what they are talking about....so i would not worry!

Rgds

Ace

EDIT:and i also just looked through their previous posts made and omg it is like reading something from the anti Christ. A little harsh i know but i am exceedingly drunk and when i wake up tomorrow i will expect some -rep ;)

I love making inflammatory posts whilst and at the same time as being exceedingly drunk.

On topic. I've heard that using the metalic bone replacement BP is like turning gold into lead. I would seriously consider the reasons you want this BP and the cost that will be involved. I doubt that any of the owners (and you can probably guess who they are) are going to sell it just incase it becomes useful.

i was asking just because I would know if I could have a chance to get it while crafting...
As per the responses I got, I think that this BP will be the one I will never have it.
Also, there is one thing for sure... I will never buy it :)

Every time I spent much Peds for a BP it was a desaster... so, now, I stopped to pay for having them... And seems that it works... Got several rares BP in components and tools just crafting things... so... I'm patient... :)

The main thing I don't understand is why having a useless BP which crafts worthless materials is so rare?
If it still exists, it should drop at least 3-4 times per year at least... It's just frustrating to have a whole book full of BP and missing a worthless one which should cost a fortune!

A soc mate looted the unlimited version of that BP about two years ago (and there were already multiple copies in circulation). There are a number of them around, they are just owned by all the other people who want to fill their bp books. Collecting for the sake of collecting is alive and well in EU just as IRL and it's probably a good thing that everything that is rare isn't also useful.

If you want some insight into the "why" for metallic bone replacement, i might point you at MA's original plans for cyborg-type enhancements as indicated by the inventory screen back in the day. Actually, maybe it's still that way and i just don't notice any more. :silly2: Currently, body fat can be used in place of mbr to do body sculpting, but if you could use metallic bone replacement to make an implant that would give you 10% faster running speed, you can bet that people would indeed be "converting gold into lead".

(despite MA's claim that anything "can" drop - not unlike Bernie Madoff's claim that you "can make money" investing with him - both hold the same weight for me)

I know how you feel mate. I feel the same way!!!

auktuma have one :)

I would be interested in having an L or UL, it can be used in body sculpting and I just got into the beauty profession so could be useful to me to have an item with maybe a higher success rate with less items (if that is how it works)

Back