Metal's Ores and Enmatter Shop

Ginger16

Alpha
Chronshadow
Just like to help people out if they need Ore or Enmatter please come to Metal's shop.

He has alot of Ore and Enmatters for sale, also hides and some armor, but mainly ores come and take a look :).

Chikara Koufuku Condos BlockA Shop #02

Somethings i can remember in his shop off the top of my head:

Lysterium
Frigulite
Blausaurium
Durulium
Gazzurite
Zinc
Cobalt
Narcanisum
Copper
Dianum
Belkar
Alferix
Niksarium
Lanorium
all at good amounts and really nice prices, you won't know unless you come and visit:

so please :)

feel welcome to come and visit, the shop is located at Sakura Korfu Shops A, 2nd on the right (from the middleshop).

Thank You Very Much

Chron!

Last edited:
feel welcome to come and visit, the shop is located at Sakura Korfu Shops A, 2nd on the right (from the middleshop).

I dont visit Sakura city that much so I dont know the name on the blocks - you made it hard with a wrong name :)

The exact location is;

Just a suggestion: I know the information is available on the wiki page and other places but a little map showing where you are would be good advertising ;)

I dont visit Sakura city that much so I dont know the name on the blocks - you made it hard with a wrong name :)

The exact location is;

thank you and i appoligse on my bad advertising as i was in collage and just thought i let people know that the shop was there :)

thanks alot

Chron

Back