mg Joda VVV VVV hunt returns

does it grab loot with OCR or by chat text in team?

read chat log -> ask entropedia for loot name and tt if exist in entropedia database.
if (L) or (F,L) or (M,L) -> makes a screenshot of loot corner and try OCR.

Is the loot software available to download?

it will be very soon, just need to fix bugs and figure out some solutions such as ocr calibration and server stability in multiple actions.

noticed this in the entropedia update log, looks pretty cool, but seems to only work if you're in a team or something of that sort, or at least that seemed to be the case when i tested it

maybe was just the software missing

noticed this in the entropedia update log, looks pretty cool, but seems to only work if you're in a team or something of that sort, or at least that seemed to be the case when i tested it

maybe was just the software missing
Loot messages only appear in chat while in a team.

yes, Entropia does not have feature to write loot in chat log without team...

Looks cool, in the future see if you can collaborate with atomicstorm/5$ for an OCR based reading model :wtg:

(if he will, that is ;) )

Very cool.

Only thing I noticed is the dpp average is wrong. It is weighting each hunt equally instead of weighting it based on ammo spent. Your 3 long hunts on bottom are 3.20 dpp, the three small hunts above it are very small ammo cycle, but it shows a high dpp.

For example, in run 1, if you shot one time and critted, you would have 6.5ish dpp. If you averaged that with a second run of 2k ped where you had 3.2 dpp, it would say your average dpp is 4.85, which is wrong.

Not sure how to fix that, but it is just something i noticed and wanted to point out.

Otherwise, this looks awesome!

Would be nice to see percentages along with the raw numbers, mostly because it makes so much easier to see how each run compares (hit & crit rates).
I would like to see the hit rate (total hits (hits + crits) / shots) and crit rate (crits/shots).
Also, since shots = hits + crits + evades, isn't the info slightly redundant.

I look forward to using the tool.

Last edited:
Very good idea...good job

I'm assuming to try this out I have to link my avatar to my account on Entropedia? I logged in and tried to link my avatar (on Google Chrome) but the drop down is just a blank box...

I'm assuming to try this out I have to link my avatar to my account on Entropedia? I logged in and tried to link my avatar (on Google Chrome) but the drop down is just a blank box...

no need to link, avatar uid can be whatever you like.

Link doesnt work anymore =/

3 year old thread

Back