Mid game crisis

ArieJVW

Old Alpha
Society
Apocalypse
Jimmy Inno Felix
The other day I decided eu was getting a bit dull so I did the friends list clear out and removed anyone that I had not or they had not messaged me in the last 2 months, realized I was down to 5 people, many of who i deleted i would still call mates,

but I thought mabe it's time to go solo for a bit and have a break from soc after explaining to one of the 5 people left on my friend list, he summed it up perfectly as a mid game crisis I thought it was funny.

I was just wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience an what did you do?

Inno :)

Last edited:
Ya, I've had a "mid game crisis" aswell. Things just seem so routine that they get boring. What I did was break my routine, and try to not establish a new one. When one activity starts to feel too repetitive, I change things up. It can be anything from changing what your hunting, or to switch from hunting to minning and just pick a spot and go with it. Or just to see what you can craft from your mining/hunting run. Or just grab a vehicle, look at the map for a route that looks hard, and see if you can do it. Visit other planets, heck even NI can be a good break from the routine.

The other day I decided eu was getting a bit dull so I did the friends list clear out and removed anyone that I had not or they had not messaged me in the last 2 months

Sniff, spoke to you last week! And if your having a mid game crisis, you should probably go and buy yourself a big flashy Mothership!

Sniff, spoke to you last week! And if your having a mid game crisis, you should probably go and buy yourself a big flashy Mothership!

lol the f/list clear might have been a little hasty :)...... mothership ummmm :) that or shadow and a MM :)

A good bout of sweating will fix this.

Every fucking day (pardon my french) im having one right now inbetween 2 others i prepared earlier and i still got a mid game crisis on hold till i finish one from 2011.

Keeps me young :)

I am bored out of my fucking skull! I am buying apartments on Arkadia to keep some mild interest. Gawd I hope we get an update soon!

Having one now also, or should a say a few weeks ago, have almost not loggen in at all during the last 3 weeks and have no plan on playing for a long time to come but its mostly a economical thing, i refuse to depoist right now and have like 37 pec on the card so i se no reason to log in.

Im in the same boat. Haven't logged 2 days now and barely even looked at the forums. In game is boring, loot is more craptastic than usual which doesn't help at all. Not gonna depo for few months til things pick back up if at all.... might not log in for that long either. Oh well ..

-Bemo-

I've had them about 4 times now. Chipped out each time, tried to delete it all.
But each time, I start again, slowly, small mobs, and suddenly I'm going faster then I've ever gone before, going from just a few K skills to 170k skills in a couple of weeks, currently going for complete Lion Armour, trying to finish my 5th 10k mob mission while still grinding levi, scoria, street kings, sharks, etc. etc.

Midlife crisis? Complete Chaos in my situation :lolup:

And the most crazy part of it is, there are others worse then me!

If you go to new planet it's like starting new game. At least in the begining. Go to Rocktropia for example. It may have bad sides, but killing some chick and zombies while listening to nice songs will entertain you for a while. And when I was there I looted guns and MF chips wich is better than hides and oils. I sow videos of Hell and it looks also interesting. Do the hunt the thing mission. This will give you 1 month of fun. Then go to Cyrene or some other planet and you are fine for few more months.

Every fucking day (pardon my french) im having one right now inbetween 2 others i prepared earlier and i still got a mid game crisis on hold till i finish one from 2011.

Keeps me young :)
lol interest.... Dying ..... Dying .....gone ....... Oh something happened interst rising..... Going ...... Gone ..... Something happened interest lacking..... Gone

A good bout of sweating will fix this.

I guess that explains the game.... I have peds but I am so bored I am resulting to sweating

If you go to new planet it's like starting new game. At least in the begining. Go to Rocktropia for example. It may have bad sides, but killing some chick and zombies while listening to nice songs will entertain you for a while. And when I was there I looted guns and MF chips wich is better than hides and oils. I sow videos of Hell and it looks also interesting. Do the hunt the thing mission. This will give you 1 month of fun. Then go to Cyrene or some other planet and you are fine for few more months.

Arkadia is ment to be really good, user friendly and very busy what makes it easy to sell goods also and have cool starter missions

Back