Middle level Estophyls - Land 28

Jolana

Provider
Jolana Kitty Brice
Hi, there is a new land available for hunt. It contains middle level Estophyls.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

There are 2 DNAs of Estophyls and 1 Tripudion in fertilizing station. Tripudions are set to extinct though it will take 5 days. In a meanwhile 1 Estophyl DNA is set to max spawn and maturity is set to medium. And second Estophyl DNA same maturity and 1/2 max spawn.

Taxes are 4,5%.

Last edited:
Gratz on your new land.

I'm gonna pay it a visit soon, I like estos :)

would it be possible to set the other DNA (untouched at youngs) to med spawn 3/4 maturity? so you occasionally get doms/alphas... just for more item drops :p

Aio said:
would it be possible to set the other DNA (untouched at youngs) to med spawn 3/4 maturity? so you occasionally get doms/alphas... just for more item drops :p

Estos are quite aggresive, upping the maturity means some ppl won't be able to hunt on this land. Besides, there already is a LA with high maturity estos.

mm, but there are also lots of places with young estos :)

dude, open your wallet cause im gonna hunt like mad at your LA. As far as i am concerned u can max out any or all spawn on esto :girl:

Aio said:
mm, but there are also lots of places with young estos :)

There are mostly mid-level estos. After few days in case people who hunt there will tell that spawn isn`t enough I will rise second DNA. I just want to avoid situation when you can`t hunt without fighting many mobs at once.

Small update. Second DNA now has same maturity as 1st one and 1/2 max spawn. It looked like there is not enough estos:)

Tax is set to 4,5%.
Enjoy

Nice, does the increased spawn take 5 days until effect as well ?
Would love bigger spawn.

No, it is instant. More or less:) Seems like 5-10 mins.

Tried it out for roughly 2 hours last night and I find the maturity and spawn pretty optimal. Loot was nice as well, got 4 globals which I find pretty good within a 2 hour span ;-p

q Slane q said:
Tried it out for roughly 2 hours last night and I find the maturity and spawn pretty optimal. Loot was nice as well, got 4 globals which I find pretty good within a 2 hour span ;-p
+1

I just tried with a little hunt of 140ped ammo and i found the land very nice. I didn't get any global but I'll be sure to go back there regularly :)

Aio said:
mm, but there are also lots of places with young estos
mm, but there's already lots of place for Uber Hunter too ;)

Ok so for all of us that don't speak slider-maturity, what maturity are the estos? :cool:

Konve said:
Ok so for all of us that don't speak slider-maturity, what maturity are the estos? :cool:

Mostly Old-Provider, occasional young-dominant

With a shopkeeper, I'll take home there ;)

nice, i'm gonna try that place out :kos:

Back