Midnight express 5 ped warping

By saying "no one cares" you actually care :laugh:
Not saying anything would be not caring

Again, and said in the past... NO ONE CARES about your KOS list... That list is garbage

I care to say that no one cares because its true. A list made by somone who put too much money into a worthless ship.

Quit trying to be a :dunce:

I care to say that no one cares because its true. A list made by somone who put too much money into a worthless ship.

Maybe 'you' dont care, but then you dont own something with kos status.
But if you really didnt care you wouldnt try to be insulting. ;)

Last edited:
Again, and said in the past... NO ONE CARES about your KOS list... That list is garbage
Whoever has been a soc leader in a game that has PvP knows that you can't do without KOS lists. Smart leader tries to keep them as short as possible but they're part of the game. Big soc simply can't function without one.
In EU Space is full PvP as we all know, so... it has it's specifics.

Now, if you've never been a society leader, you can't understand this. It's hard to care about something you have never experienced and can't really understand. This is normal.

Not all people are the same thou, some of us have a different experiences and views. You can't speak for all of us, that's silly. :yup:

People have seen my opinion on the list lol, and I gotta say. You're absolutely correct here Slippery.

Not all people are the same thou, some of us have a different experiences and views. You can't speak for all of us, that's silly. :yup:

As you let a governing body do it for you.

Sheep.

As you let a governing body do it for you.

Sheep.

JBK isn't a governing body. He is in individual dealing with situation as he best can. KOS lists have their place. Even the Varyag has one. Not sure why this is a hard concept to understand. :scratch2:

Respect-My-Authoritah-On-South-Park-Episode-When-Cartman-Becomes-a-Cop.gif

Maybe 'you' dont care, but then you dont own something with kos status.
But if you really didnt care you wouldnt try to be insulting. ;)

But wait... didnt Bonnie start the original Nebula Virus ?? ... the pirating soc ... ? ...
Shouldnt you, her and both your ships be on this "KOS" list also ?? :wise:

But wait... didnt Bonnie start the original Nebula Virus ?? ... the pirating soc ... ? ...

No that would be Stagger.

I have been completely open about my past and anyone who cares to know can read about it here.
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...eet-KOS-list&p=3533109&viewfull=1#post3533109

You of course know fine well the proper history. Seems to me ever since Yoshii allowed Varyag to become a pirate ship she and the pirates are relentlessly trying to drag anyone down with them.

Since we are on about the past, even in recent years, pirates used to be much more unflappable and poised. It would be rare to see them this wound up and whingey about a mothership on a KOS list. These days it all seems a bit more bitchy and immature. Some seem to be right on the band wagon with all the mud slinging and drama ( ironically whilst the one they defend says she has nothing to do with pirates).

I was naively surprised to see the pirates really getting stuck in to arguing on Yoshiis behalf both here and in space, but it of course makes perfect sense since she was and is so kind to you to allow you use her ship for your piracy.

Keep up the good team work, it's very telling , gives people noticing real insight into the motivations of those involved ;)

Last edited:

no no no.... that can't happen... They made the list. They can't add themselves. Thats not how it works :rolleyes:

varyagg was at no time an open slather pirate ship, we could shoot Kronan and Normandie - for a brief period which lasted 1 week.

If memory serves me right before nve got 100% involved in protecting the varyagg the Kronan had made all passangers KOS ... noobs and players who have no idea about the space dramas... they were killed and looted by NBK soc.
After this we came along with our soc and showed both Kronan and Normandie what a mid lvl SI ship can do with an orginzed crew.
This struck a nerve... for days the varyag was harrassed by both ships, blown up and looted (even whilst no nve members onboard).
Then once they got bored of this they simply moved all the mobs away from Ark training grounds.
Kronan went to Erebos to skill on the same day and the training grounds was left totally empty.

So grats to yoshii for the nice cheap service she is running.

Shame on all of you who come in here with lies and slander. Your worse than the pirates.

MIDNIGHT EXPRESS 5 PED WARPING
will be running scheduled warp services today starting at midnight mind ark time.
Arkadia-->Rocktropia-->Calypso-->Arkadia
There will be 1 hour layover on Rocktropia and 1 hour layover on Calypso.
Your 5 ped fee is good until end of scheduled warping and can be used to go to more then one planet during the scheduled run.

Passengers with loot are requested to log off. Varyag is frequently blown up sometimes by multiple ships so if you have loot logging off is the only way you will keep it.
It will be announced when we arrive to space stations of planets on the scheduled route.
http://varyag-delivers.weebly.com/web-chat.html
Yoshii Yoshii Lem chat name: VaryagDelivers

Have ingots for your warpship but your VSE is too low?
Ask me to drop them in for you no charge for this service

Correction.
Kronan has NEVER made Varyag passengers KOS. We did make all Varyag crew KOS but only after Yoshii declared war on us. Which by anyone's standards is only right and reasonable.
Despite her claims to you, or others we have rarely even bothered to shoot back when shot at by Varyag in TG or our mobs cleared by them. When we are on a skill run for repairers then that is our main aim, so whether it be mobs or bullets hitting us it is all the same, Damage=repair skills.

As for the passenger (note singular) on the night we attacked Varyag at Arkadia, I made a point of checking with them after and they were not shot.
So why did we do this, well from my point of view however petty, it was a case of dishing a dose of her own medicine. After all Varyag has attacked us during our scheduled warps, multiple times, even before the NVE involvement.
links of the videos have been posted here on forum on several occasions

and 1 further point... NVE/Varyag involvement extended beyond Kronan and Normandie, as they also shot down at least one Pathfinder to my certain knowledge.

Special offer for thoose who want to get some repairing skills on mothership after daily warps: 20 PED pickup with Equus instead of 30 for repairs on Varyag.

Correction.
Kronan has NEVER made Varyag passengers KOS. We did make all Varyag crew KOS but only after Yoshii declared war on us. Which by anyone's standards is only right and reasonable.
Despite her claims to you, or others we have rarely even bothered to shoot back when shot at by Varyag in TG or our mobs cleared by them. When we are on a skill run for repairers then that is our main aim, so whether it be mobs or bullets hitting us it is all the same, Damage=repair skills.

As for the passenger (note singular) on the night we attacked Varyag at Arkadia, I made a point of checking with them after and they were not shot.
So why did we do this, well from my point of view however petty, it was a case of dishing a dose of her own medicine. After all Varyag has attacked us during our scheduled warps, multiple times, even before the NVE involvement.
links of the videos have been posted here on forum on several occasions

and 1 further point... NVE/Varyag involvement extended beyond Kronan and Normandie, as they also shot down at least one Pathfinder to my certain knowledge.

Thats because its a K.I.S.S. ship.
Come on granny!

Yoshii has consistently said she is at war with Normandie and Kronan, she has not said KISS. She has repeatedly said her problem is with John and I not other ships/owners that are in any way associated with us.
The other ships that work together under the KISS banner for purposes of joint advertising, use of webchat etc are all privately owned and not owned by me, therefore any attack on them just proves the lie, and her intent to pirate by the back door.

Looking forward to the MIDNIGHT EXPRESS 5 PED WARPING run tonight
Have gotten positive feedback on the service so far (thanks to the many of you who have sent messages of support and satisfaction)

Today starting time is midnight
Arkadia-->Rocktropia-->Calypso-->Arkadia

There will be 1 hour layovers at Rocktropia and Calypso.
Your 5 ped payment pays for the whole of the scheduled flight.

Passengers with loot log off or you will have it taken Varyag is frequently attacked. Passengers with no loot are shot and their pockets checked. The only way to keep your loot is to log off.

MIDNIGHT EXPRESS 5 PED WARPING run tonight

Today starting time is midnight (Mind Ark time)
Arkadia-->00:00 Rocktropia-->01:10 Calypso-->02:20 Arkadia

There will be 1 hour layovers at Rocktropia and Calypso.
Your 5 ped payment pays for the whole of the scheduled flight.

Passengers with loot: the only way you will keep it is to log off. We are regularly attacked you MUST LOG OFF to keep your loot.
It will be stated in the varyag website when we are docked at space stations.

NOTICE TO PASSENGERS

My site is amongst those where criminals are attempting to defraud passengers by imitating my chat name as closely as possible.

Chat names are case sensitive.
This means criminals can create a chat name and by changing case of just 1 letter have name same as that of pilot who runs a transport service.

My ingame name is Yoshii Yoshii Lem. Please pay careful attention to case sensitive of each letter of my user name for chat service that I provide so passengers with loot can log off

BE ON GUARD

MIDNIGHT EXPRESS 5 PED WARPING will run start time 01:00
Arkadia--> 01:00 Rocktropia --> 02:10 Calypso --> 03:20 Arkadia

I am in LandMark class during time that MIDNIGHT EXPRESS FREE WARPING takes place.
Free warping returns again tomorrow.

Do you have ingots to increase your ship SI but your VSE is too low?
I will drop your ingots in for you. No charge for this service.

Back