Midnight express 5 ped warping

Yoshii Lem

Dominant
Banned
MIDNIGHT EXPRESS 5 PED WARPING on the Varyag mothership

Departing from Arkadia --> Rocktropia --> Calypso --> Arkadia

1 hour stopovers on Rocktropia and Calypso.
Your 5 ped fee is good until end of scheduled run. (You can visit more then one planet)

Our 1 hour stopovers do not allow time for requests for drop offs or pickups to planets not listed on schedule.

Flights are space station to space station there will be NO sphere drop-offs.

For passengers with loot please log off safe arrival to destinations will be announced in http://varyag-delivers.weebly.com/web-chat.html
My chat name is: VaryagDelivers

Have ingots to increase ship SI but your VSE is too low? Ask me to drop them in for you no charge for this service.

Last edited:
Since this isnt published in the service section like the other services, i may add some info for potential passengers:
Varyag is at war with ToS and KISS due to pirate activities in the past as well as pirate support and public slander.
They have to expect coordinated surprise attacks by joined forces, which can lead to delays and destruction (as has already happened multiple times).

Therefor i recommend that you follow the advise given and really log out if you choose to support this service.

Looks like this is going to be another pirate on pirate action thread.

:popcorn:

@ Yoshii, good luck with the service

The moderator is welcome to move this announcement to where they best feel it belongs.

Thank you John Black Knight for warning MIDNIGHT EXPRESS that you and others plan coordinated attacks against this civilian transport service. Some passengers do feel severely inconvenienced by delays caused by pirate attacks. Will you be shooting and killing passengers twice as you did on the first day or will 1 attack do in future? Also can you please announce the days you will be attacking? Passengers would appreciate advance notice of delays.

MIDNIGHT EXPRESS 5 PED WARPING
http://varyag-delivers.weebly.com/web-chat.html
Yoshii Yoshii Lem chat name: VaryagDelivers

Last edited:
I take it you're not going to the border of atmosphere? (just my guess because it'd hardly be compatible with logoff/external announcement)

Oh boy. This should get interesting.

:popcorn:

Thank you Darth for the good wishes :)
Speaking of pirate on pirate action anyone have a sexy pirate costume they can sell me? Complete with eye patch and parrot? Been looking for ages!!

Given the clear declaration of attacks to come sphere entry is probably not a good idea :laugh::laugh:
But thanks for catching that Haruto will make sure announcement is clear the flights are station to station :)

CHAT NAME: VaryagDelivers

Last edited:
Speaking of pirate on pirate action anyone have a sexy pirate costume they can sell me? Complete with mask and parrot? Been looking for ages!!

I have a wolpertinger which is probably the closest thing to a parrot existing in this universe. :tongue2:
(the only pet with wings, although it rather hovers than flies, and it wouldn't sit on your shoulder either)

Since this isnt published in the service section like the other services, i may add some info for potential passengers:
Varyag is at war with ToS and KISS due to pirate activities in the past as well as pirate support and public slander.
They have to expect coordinated surprise attacks by joined forces, which can lead to delays and destruction (as has already happened multiple times).

Therefor i recommend that you follow the advise given and really log out if you choose to support this service.

John... sounds like your the pirate here. Suprised you'd be doing that...

John... sounds like your the pirate here. Suprised you'd be doing that...

Varyag is on ToS KOS list since november last year, due to their own pirate activities and cooperation with NVE pirate soc - as can be looked up in plenty of other threads in the forum.
Just because they now try to lure passengers onboard while having pirates there doesnt mean that their status with ToS has changed nor would it matter.
We simply give a warning that a ship that has earned its KOS status with us is now offering a service and that you need to be aware that we still consider the vessel a pirate ship and will treat it respectively.
You can of course try to turn the facts in anyones favour if you intend to.

Some may remember that we did the same with Dreadnought back when Goldy tried to run his service while having his other avatar in NVE soc.

Last edited:
Better to have pirates inside a ship then outside in quads attacking? :D

Given MIDNIGHT EXPRESS is only 5 ped you can use the savings to log back in at space station and use space station teleport to get safely down to planet for mind ark fee of 7 peds.

Yoshii Yohii Lem chat name: VaryagDelivers

Thank you John Black Knight for warning MIDNIGHT EXPRESS that you and others plan coordinated attacks against this civilian transport service. Some passengers do feel severely inconvenienced by delays caused by pirate attacks. Will you be shooting and killing passengers twice as you did on the first day or will 1 attack do in future? Also can you please announce the days you will be attacking? Passengers would appreciate advance notice of delays.

Perhaps you should have thought of that before shooting down the 'civilian ship' Kronan, in the training grounds whilst skilling, multiple times over many, many months.
You should perhaps also accept that our delaying your warps by shooting you down is a direct consequence of earlier attacks on Kronan warps (1 of 9 consecutives attacks/days)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yd_kxia-Bho&list=PL_JDCsfmSdaWytXpONQXWbA2azzvhVqNj&t=1s&index=2

of regular harassment in training grounds for last 2 years
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_JDCsfmSdaWytXpONQXWbA2azzvhVqNj
if any doubt about video, then maybe from the perspective of your own crew
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLw95Q52tbAXCPx4kmIYs0npBAJWw89oYb

Perhaps you should have thought of the consequences of co-operating with the Pirates of Nebula Virus Elite and attacking the Kronan during her 'civilian' scheduled warps, multiple times and attacking other ship during hunts with customers.
Perhaps before declaring to your crew and others that you are now a pirate ship, and declaring war on TOS Normandie and KISS Kronan you should have stopped and considered whether we would sit back and ignore the provocation, or whether we would retaliate.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=II5ojUvAl4Q&list=PL_JDCsfmSdaVOv6i6nt_6mxLgcUpoA3OC&index=2
and the declaration of Troy supporting Varyag (long video)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4XeyvVM1r8&index=1&list=PL_JDCsfmSdaVOv6i6nt_6mxLgcUpoA3OC

You claim you are doing this warp service to give customer choice... really ? or was it because 2 of our quad pilots shot mobs in the 'pvp training grounds' and you felt unable to skill.
Again I ask whether you considered that I would sit back and let your crew continue to do this to Kronan on literally dozens of occasions, and never reach the end of my patience.

Heads up sweetie, I am way beyond the end of my patience. You dished it out..now accept the consequences.

My apologies in advance to any passengers that are inconvenienced. But if you fly with a ship (however cheaply) that declared war on others, that associates with and is supported by pirates, that has pirates on it's crew, then please log off as advised.

Don't call us pirates when all we are doing is defending ourselves in a war we neither started nor declared.

Given MIDNIGHT EXPRESS is only 5 ped you can use the savings to log back in at space station and use space station teleport to get safely down to planet for mind ark fee of 7 peds.

Yikes , so what your saying is that there are pirates onboard your ship and you want travellers to pay 5 ped for the privaledge of flying with them , in the hope that maybe they dont get looted ? :eyecrazy:

Mid thread calming music to help slow down the inevitable meltdown path the thread will probably will take :laugh:

Varyag is on ToS KOS list since november last year, due to their own pirate activities and cooperation with NVE pirate soc - as can be looked up in plenty of other threads in the forum.
Just because they now try to lure passengers onboard while having pirates there doesnt mean that their status with ToS has changed nor would it matter.
We simply give a warning that a ship that has earned its KOS status with us is now offering a service and that you need to be aware that we still consider the vessel a pirate ship and will treat it respectively.

Some may remember that we did the same with Dreadnought back when Goldy tried to run his service while having his other avatar in NVE soc.

See that sounds a lot less... I dunno, threatening than your original post.

Thank you Norbert much appreciated :) I listened for a couple of minutes to the zen calming music and wow it really works :)

MIDNIGHT EXPRESS 5 PED WARPING schedule for today will be following:

Arkadia to Rocktropia space station departing 00:00 (midnight)
1 hour layover on planet Rocktropia

Roctropia to Calypso space station departing 01:00.
1 hour layover on planet Calypso

Calypso to Arkadia space station departing 02:00

5 ped pass is good for whole of scheduled flight.

All passengers with loot please log off all destinations will be announced in
by me (Yoshii Yoshii Lem chat name: VaryagDelivers)

If you want to travel with pirates.. Why trust pirates when I can travel with people that have spend years building trust and don't act like children.
You say it yourself :D

Yoshii Yohii Lem chat name: VaryagDelivers

I was making a joke in response to the fanciful half-truths, misinformation, lies and slander being spread by certain persons who find this sort of behavior easier then open and fair competition. But hey as in politics negative advertising does work - is that a sad commentary on humanity?

Was a hypothetical scenario that I wrote of course and made assumption that was obvious
:eyecrazy:

Last edited:
If you want to travel with pirates.. Why trust pirates when I can travel with people that have spend years building trust and don't act like children.
You say it yourself :D

Most people act like children in space. Gl with service yoshi.

You can call it slander all you want but the fact is it's just karma. You get back what you give. Trust is hard to get and easy to lose and when several old players say they do not trust you, new players should ask why.

I was making a joke in response to the fanciful half-truths, misinformation, lies and slander being spread by certain persons who find this sort of behavior easier then open and fair competition. But hey as in politics negative advertising does work - is that a sad commentary on humanity?

Was a hypothetical scenario that I wrote of course and made assumption that was obvious
:eyecrazy:

As I said in economic warfare and politics negative advertising works though it should be specified not on everyone.

Anyone well informed about world events see for themselves how remarkably effective telling half truths, lies and spreading slander can be on outcomes.

Another obvious example: news services. One has only to listen to or read most of them for a short while to realize what their biases are and their political ideology. Comparing one news service to another one would think they must inhabit differing universes!

Modern technology has brought many marvels but also one interesting consequence: one can make movies and images depicting any narrative one chooses. It is easy enough to mix in and out whatever suits to the story one wishes to tell or claims one wishes to make. "Proofs" prove nothing it seems.

People are making allegations that I have stated and laid claim to Varyag being a pirate ship on one hand and on other hand want to say my word cannot be trusted. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

People are making allegations that I have stated and laid claim to Varyag being a pirate ship on one hand and on other hand want to say my word cannot be trusted. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

:scratch2::scratch2:

I think they are saying to not trust your word BECAUSE you have declared your ship a pirate ship. Similar to not trusting any other pirate's transport service because you could easily get looted as has happened in the past..:wise:

Thanks for the good wishes bigdaddy trim :) And good observation about everyone in space acting like children :laugh::laugh::laugh:

It seems some people do like to believe badly of me *sigh*

I have never looted anyone and if having pirates on a ship is what it takes to be a pirate ship then all of us with transport services can be called that :)

I do recall travelling with and repairing side by side with pirates on all the motherships of any consequence in this game so can we move on from calling each other pirates to other issues? Of course being a believer in free speech feel free to continue nattering on about pirates if that is what you feel you need to do :)

Same people, same strategy, same pattern like in my thread. Posted video telling my service is fake because I do space pvp, again remember: equus carry under 150kg + 99% equus customers carry no loot so they cannot be affected anyhow, but hey lets just post the videe and keep spreading bullshit, heres the post with video, if someone missed it: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?290721-270-PED-mistake/page3

"Teehee.... so much for rep."

Last edited:
Being a pirate and offering a service that requires considerable trust is an oxymoron, pelzak. You just refuse to understand it and trying to drum up sympathy. You won't get it. I don't own the video, I don't have any control over the title but public has a right to know that there is a conflict.

Put the victim card away.

Being a pirate and offering a service that requires considerable trust is an oxymoron, pelzak. You just refuse to understand it and trying to drum up sympathy. You won't get it. I don't own the video, I don't have any control over the title but public has a right to know that there is a conflict.

Put the victim card away.

Put the judge card away.... Again pvp is one thing and reliable service is other, few hunderts warps, daily in game, not single unsatisfied customer (real ubers like messi, joda for example), keep seeing what you want to see lol and don't worry about my sympathy im not here for applause or attention, as you can see by the ammount of my posts. I preffer quality over quantity.

MIDNIGHT EXPRESS 5 PED WARPING on Varyag will not be running today.

Sorry for any inconvenience real life obligations call me away.

Arkadia-->Roctropia-->Calypso-->Arkadia

Have ingots to increase ship SI but your VSE is too low? Ask me to drop them in for you no charge for this service.

Again, and said in the past... NO ONE CARES about your KOS list... That list is garbage

Back