[FONT=&quot]Tracy Bird\ Keeper Of The Stars[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Wynonna \ Burning Love[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Garth Brooks\ If Tomorrow Never Comes[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Dido\ White Flag[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Enrique Igesias\ Hero[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Keith Urban\ Making Memories Of Us[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Pat Benatar\ If You Think You Know How To Love Me[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rob Thomas\ Lonely No More[/FONT]

YEAH :yay: ... thank you Softy ... I love when people give me a whole list, because then I know I'm playing what THEY want to hear, and that's important to me/us at MSR. We're going to be reaching out more soon, so keep an eye on the MSR forum. :D And as soon as finals are over next week and I send my students on their way, then a lot more will be popping up. :wtg:

*you look like you're going a little bit country this weekend ... not that there's anything wrong with that ... just an observation* ;)

*you look like you're going a little bit country this weekend ... not that there's anything wrong with that ... just an observation* ;)

Some of the best love songs are country :) So ppl will have to deal with it :laugh: But its your show, so you can refuse to play them :cry:

Some of the best love songs are country :) So ppl will have to deal with it :laugh: But its your show, so you can refuse to play them :cry:

My wife is gonna be tuning in her her lappy for this one :) She loves country!

Personally I have learned to 'tolerate' it over the years lol. Personally I am more into Gothic love songs say

Love You to Death by - Type O Negative

Of course, that would not be a song I would request for MS Radio due to some 'questionable' lyrics.

Get your request in now ... I'm building a brand new playlist with a lot of songs I haven't played before at any MidNite Moods show, along with a some we just love to listen to.

And ... I've added several from your list too Softy. :wtg:

What a fun night ... complete with a couple of dance floor artists that decorated the pier up nicely. We had quite a few SpiderBot visitors, but those were complements of Softy and Fang. :laugh: I managed to get a few photos to share, and when I can get to it, I'll put the little video together.

Now ... it would be interesting to see what kind of captions some could come up with for these, other than the first one that just shows the artwork on the pier. :silly2:

The MS9 portion and water platform was done by T79x,
and the MS Radio portion was done by QuietVega

1-t79x-ms9-quietvega-msradio.jpg

Not sure what's going on here, but T79x had to turn away.
Softy called him CompuBOB since Compusmurf had to work.
The BOB stands for ...
Battery-Operated Boyfriend

2-softywithcompubob.jpg

I guess C-BOB had his fill of Softy and went after Agent Pink.
Agent Orange immediately gave C-BOB the evil eye.

3-agentspinkandorange.jpg

C-BOB was behaving so poorly,
that Fang had to give him a harsh lecture.

4-fangspiderbot.jpg

When it hit midnight on the East Coast of the US,
it was time to wish Compusmurf a Happy Birthday.
This is the ingame ad Softy did for Comp.

5-softyshbdaysign.jpg

And the night was topped off with some fireworks from
TOAST from Chicago Hardcore Gamers.

6-toastsendofnitefireworks.jpg

Thanks to all ... who came out to have some fun with us. Each week is a totally unique experience. :D

I always miss the good shows! :(

Sure glad you got pictures, cause it seems fraps crashed on me :(

Have to give kudos to Aegean for coming up with the name of my date for the first half of the show:wtg:

Although I don't think I was his type, he keep trying to dance with other people there and then eventually jumped off the pier to his death :scratch2:

Well now ... sure looks like it was Aegyan's night for being a winner. First coming up with the unique name for your date Softy, since Comp was working, and then winning 2 of the Find Mac contests for a cool 100 ped in his pocket.

To Softy ... I know how it feels when you think you're taking pics and can't wait to see them, only to discover that FRAPS wasn't your friend for the night. I still have the video to pull together, and I'm going to try to get that posted later this evening, but I am totally inundated this weekend with 70 writing assignments to grade, finals to prepare, and finish the Who's Who profile for Wednesday. I'll exhale on the other side of that. :laugh:

To McNasty ... we miss you when you're not there, so enjoy the moments when you are. We know you're there in spirit. ;)

To Kiri and Sparky ... thanks for your comments ... and I have to agree with you ... every week is good indeed, because every week is unique, but that's only because those who attend the show make it that way. Every person adds a specialness into the mix with their own style of play and interaction ... oh, and craziness, can't forget that :laugh: ... not to mention our dance floor artists who spend a great deal of time pimpin' out the place. :D

And then ... there's the weekly after party at the Octagon where anything goes, and usually does. We have our traditional MS9 PK HoF that started with the very first MidNite Moods show when everyone felt sorry for me because I was having issues with my sound card, so they told me to come into the ring and get my frustrations out by shooting them. :laugh: I of course obliged (and actually felt better afterwards :eek:), and when I was still having issues with the sound card the next week, they did the same thing, so it became a weekly ritual and has continued since. :wtg:

After that ... we get busy with the skilling of the Calypso Suicide (Sync) Death Team to see how many bodies we can blast out of the ring at one time with the grenade and rocket launchers. It's fun to try and get an instant PK HoF in the process as well, but only a few have done that. It's not your usual PK play in the ring to test your PK skill, but it's something crazy that we all enjoy. More and different people are coming each week to have the fun with us.

Thing is ... we're not PK skillers in the serious sense of the game play (for most anyway), but PK is PK, and there's nothing that says that we can't have our own brand of fun in the ring with the grenade and rocket launchers. PK HoF's are a byproduct of that, because we aren't trying to set some record, other than how many bodies we can give flight to at one time. Besides, the PK feature is part of the game, and we just got creative with it. Perhaps, I'm just quicker with my launcher than the others when we all group in the ring, and therefore, get more of the PK HoF's. I do have some skills in that respect. :nana:

B-U-M-P ... get your song requests in now to be added to the playlist for tonight's show. See you on the pier at midnight MA time. :yay:

Here are ... some photos of the awesome dance floor that T79x did for the MidNite Moods show on the pier Friday night.

1-mnm-dancefloorbyt79x.jpg

2-mnm-dancefloorbyt79x.jpg

3-mnm-dancefloorbyt79x.jpg

Also ... he built a smaller one for us outside the ring. It was nice and peaceful until we ended up with company :laugh: ... but that was cool, because it made it more exciting. :D

5-mnm-danceflooratring.jpg

4-mnm-danceflooratring.jpg

It was a fun night! :wtg:

Closing this thread ... there's a new MidNite Moods - Next Dimension thread where all activity content can be found since VU10 ... be sure to post your song requests in time to get them added to the next MNM show playlist.

Status
Back