MIDNITE MOODS - w/MS9

Status

MindStar9

Self-Requested Deactivation
MindStar9
2-mnm-ce2-hdr-a.jpg

Corinth Beach Pier - South End
(until we navigate to the MSR party island)

Every Friday Night ... Midnight (in-world time) - Until
Dance to a Setting Sun, Rising Moon, and Sunrise

MidNite Moods is Evolving

MNM is no longer just about a love connection ... it's about coming together on Friday nights to share in an experience that makes the gathering of friends very special. We bring spontaneous, creative, off-the-wall craziness that paints a canvas of many moods. Therefore, the music list will now reflect those many MidNite Moods, and not just the love ones.

AGENDA

* Midnight (in-world time) - Until ... eclectic mix of music​

CONTESTS

I am working on some different kinds of contests, now that we have our MSR Party Island, where we will hold the majority of the MNM show. Contests will be announced at each MNM show.

After experiencing the first MNM show in VU 10 on the island, all I can say is ... OMG ... you don't want to miss the next one. There will be plenty of videos posted in this thread that will be ongoing, so be sure to check back.​

AFTER SHOW ACTIVITIES

No special after show activities will be scheduled ... we take the MidNite Moods show for as long as people want to stay and party ... and now that we have the MSR party island, we'll be doing most of our activities there, unless we decide to do something different as a group.

The first show, we went 5-1/2 hrs before I left the island to swim back to the pier at Corinth, but some guests were still going strong ... especially since MSR goes 24/7. So ... anything goes, because the MNM group loves to be spontaneous.​

Special Requests ... if you have any favorite songs that reflect your mood, and would like to hear them, then please post your requests in this thread and be sure to give full artist name and full song title. Requested songs will be listened to prior to adding to the playlist to make sure that they adhere to the standards set not only by MSR, but by our radio host (711), as well as the EULA. See my post here for further explanation.

See you all Friday night. :yay:

Last edited:

What a Wonderful World - Louis Armstrong
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnRqYMTpXHc[/YOUTUBE]​

Can't wait to see everyone's new look. :)

Requesting...
Jordin Sparks - Love is a Battlefield
Tim McGraw - Don't take the girl

How wo_mantic! :love:

Sounds like a good time. :)

Well wont be seeing mine. After numerous times trying to sign in Wednesday night and crashing as soon as you go to enter ther GC # I give up. When I was in before that I got such a bad headache. At this point the stress level isn't even worth trying to get in right now. So I wont be in tonight. Thats if it would actually let me in.

Great song, always makes me cry.

What a Wonderful World - Louis Armstrong

Ok "T" ... I guess that could be considered a love song for EU, eh? ;)

Requesting...
Jordin Sparks - Love is a Battlefield

No problem Arch ... got them que'd up! :D

How wo_mantic! :love:

Sounds like a good time. :)

It IS a good time ... and now quite "wo_mantic" since we have the night cycle, so really looking forward to that. :wtg:

Well wont be seeing mine. After numerous times trying to sign in Wednesday night and crashing as soon as you go to enter ther GC # I give up. When I was in before that I got such a bad headache. At this point the stress level isn't even worth trying to get in right now. So I wont be in tonight. Thats if it would actually let me in.

Great song, always makes me cry.

Oh geez Softy ... sorry to hear that. A Friday night MidNite Moods show isn't the same without you Hon. :( However, there are a LOT of people having issues based on the threads and posts at this forum, so I hope MA/FPC gets things sorted. They seem to be on it though, because there has been a patch 2 days in a row now, but not sure what it all fixes. Hopefully they'll keep at it so that the frustrations and stress levels are minimized.

See you next week then I hope! :hug:

MS9 hun i wont be there to tonight . :( My PC cant run it at all and i have use my BF's PC and he useing it tonight so have fun hope the night goes well for you sweety .
So i am going say Hello all here and hope to see u soon when ever i can . GL all .

Love, SG

woooohoooo
come on everyone!!!
make the SWIM!!!
get out to the party!

I can't connect to the radio... but I'm at the party ;)

OMG ... this is THE best MidNite Moods show EVER ... I can't wait to post the video. We have claimed the big island West of Corinth as the MidNite Moods Island ... and this is absolutely incredible. We went thru a sunset, moon rise, and now a sunrise, and the footage with my graphics card is amazing. The light shows were off the hook ... and I will be posting the video before I crash for the night. :D

:yay::wtg::yay::wtg::yay:

:D:wtg::D:wtg::D

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks "T" ... I'm working on the full video now, and I caught some amazing footage of everything. Can't wait to get it posted, because it sure did look sweet on my screen. :D I'm workin' as fast as I can! :yay:

Hey Mindstar and all,

Thanks for the fun; I was happy and amazed that I was able to join the all nighter.

Oh, and in keeping with the show's format- I hereby officially request, again ;-)

Ween - "Friends" - the EP version, of course.

And I would like to dedicate that song to all of you lovely people out there.

(and T79x: the ending killed me)

Had a great time. It turned into an all night rave. :)
The Mind Essence made a clock face.

Hey Mindstar and all,

Thanks for the fun; I was happy and amazed that I was able to join the all nighter.

Oh, and in keeping with the show's format- I hereby officially request, again ;-)

Ween - "Friends" - the EP version, of course.

And I would like to dedicate that song to all of you lovely people out there.

(and T79x: the ending killed me)

Thanks Skeezer ... it was great having you at MNM's first VU 10 show, and what a show it was. I'm working on the video right now and it looks just amazing. I can't wait for you guys to see how awesome you helped makes the night so special. You guys ROCK!!! :headbang:

And now ... I have your request in print. ;) It's always best to post any requests you have for the show in this thread so that I have the list handy, and it also gives me an opportunity to have time to find tracks if I don't have them. :wtg:

Had a great time. It turned into an all night rave. :)
The Mind Essence made a clock face.

WOW Arch ... that's an awesome pic ... it gives a bit of the flavor of what's to come in the video. :D

OMG ... what a MidNite Moods THIS was ... unbelievable. I took the show to an island West of Corinth, and this turned out to be a good move. In the course of about 5-1/2 hours, we experienced a sunset, a moon rise, and then a sunrise. During that time period, I got some amazing footage, and all thanks to the MNM guests who helped to celebrate this first MidNite Moods show after the implementation of CE2. :D

Thing is ... the video will show you some pretty cool stuff, but ... there's nothing like being there to experience this in person, and I'm sure that those who were in attendance will vouch for that. We dubbed the island the MSR MidNite Moods Island ... and this is where the majority of the show will take place going forward. I would still like to have perhaps a little activity on the pier while we wait for our friends to show up, and before we all head to the island as a group. That was a fun part of the night ... everyone jumping off the pier, splashing in the water, and heading out to the island as a group. :wtg: Wish I would have captured that on film too, but I will next week. :silly2:

Toward the end of the video ... there is some solo dancing. Some have more footage than others and you'll see why. :laugh: The individuals who have their solo CE2 dance debut on film are ... (in order of appearance):
Archman and Cherries Jubilee ... Skillin' Villains
T79x ... Czecho-Slovakia Mafia
Jeffe ... Irken Invaders
Cappy ... Irken Invaders
Daniel Kneedragger ... NBK Army
Calli ... NBK Elite Squadron
Skeezer ... Irken Invaders​

Also ... the Shawty with the sword dancing with me in sync is Kiri ... General of the NBK Elite Squadron. :D

Much love to you all ... this was an amazing night, and I can't wait for us to do it again, only bigger and better next time ... especially now we know what to bring and the potential we have to blow this wide open. Be sure to get your song requests in for next week to give me time to queue them up. Remember the theme of the show, but then ... I'm in the midst of doing a bit of restructuring, so stay tuned for that.

In the meantime ... enjoy the video! :yay:

You've GOT to watch this on the big screen at YouTube
(be sure to click on HQ after the video starts)

Last edited:
OMG ... what a MidNite Moods THIS was ... unbelievable. I took the show to an island West of Corinth, and this turned out to be a good move. In the course of about 5-1/2 hours, we experienced a sunset, a moon rise, and then a sunrise. During that time period, I got some amazing footage, and all thanks to the MNM guests who helped to celebrate this first MidNite Moods show after the implementation of CE2. :D

Thing is ... the video will show you some pretty cool stuff, but ... there's nothing like being there to experience this in person, and I'm sure that those who were in attendance will vouch for that. We dubbed the island the MSR MidNite Moods Island ... and this is where the majority of the show will take place going forward. I would still like to have perhaps a little activity on the pier while we wait for our friends to show up, and before we all head to the island as a group. That was a fun part of the night ... everyone jumping off the pier, splashing in the water, and heading out to the island as a group. :wtg: Wish I would have captured that on film too, but I will next week. :silly2:

Toward the end of the video ... there is some solo dancing. Some have more footage than others and you'll see why. :laugh: The individuals who have their solo CE2 dance debut on film are ... (in order of appearance):

Archman and Cherries Jubilee ... Skillin' Villains
T79x ... Czecho-Slovakia Mafia
Jeffe ... Irken Invaders
Cappy ... Irken Invaders
Daniel Kneedragger ... NBK Army
Calli ... NBK Elite Squadron
Skeezer ... Irken Invaders​

Also ... the Shawty with the sword dancing with me in sync is Kiri ... General of the NBK Elite Squadron. :D

Much love to you all ... this was an amazing night, and I can't wait for us to do it again, only bigger and better next time ... especially now we know what to bring and the potential we have to blow this wide open. Be sure to get your song requests in for next week to give me time to queue them up. Remember the theme of the show, but then ... I'm in the midst of doing a bit of restructuring, so stay tuned for that.

In the meantime ... enjoy the video! :yay:

You've GOT to watch this on the big screen at YouTube
(be sure to click on HQ after the video starts)

[YOUTUBE]uQAxxevwxYc[/YOUTUBE]​

omg it was such a fun night! i'm so looking forward to next week!

i really need to upgrade so i can see it like it's meant to be.

thanks everyone!

Posted via Mobile Device

awesome video :D
had a blast:yay:

OMG The video came out great!!!!! It was soo much fun! I have some great screenshots ill add in here in a lil bit ....
Thanks for the great party!!!!!

Calli

pics

Here's a couple from my album !!!

Calli

This is my first weekend-party-night ever in the EU and it was a blast.
I'm so happy being there. :yay:

This is cool i just need a date..ummmm MS9 ... ummmm :ahh::ahh::ahh:

omg it was such a fun night! i'm so looking forward to next week!

i really need to upgrade so i can see it like it's meant to be.

thanks everyone!

Posted via Mobile Device

Definitely was ... and I'm SO glad you were able to be there and share in the experience ... even though your graphics aren't where you would like them to be right now. Also, thanks again for going to the Corinth shore and bringing back the sword for me ... that was a cool surprise. ;) It worked out rather nicely. :D

awesome video :D
had a blast:yay:

Glad you enjoyed it ... we can get a bit crazy during these MNM shows, but that's what makes them so much fun. Unique personalities, humor off the hook, and chat banter that keeps us either laughing our asses off, raising our eyebrows, or rolling our eyes, but it's all good. :wtg:

OMG The video came out great!!!!! It was soo much fun! I have some great screenshots ill add in here in a lil bit ....
Thanks for the great party!!!!!

Calli

Thanks Calli ... and I can only see the MNM shows expanding and getting better with this new location. I'm working on some new contests for next week, so that should be fun as well. Thanks for posting those awesome pics ... it helps show those who don't have the higher quality graphics yet what our environment looks like now. It's incredible, but I have my favorite places for sure. :D

This is my first weekend-party-night ever in the EU and it was a blast.
I'm so happy being there. :yay:

Well then ... you picked the right party for your first one, and I hope that you'll come back and join us again. We do this every Friday night at midnight game time. Guess I should start saying that instead of MA time, because I believe there's a one hour difference. See you next Friday.

This is cool i just need a date..ummmm MS9 ... ummmm :ahh::ahh::ahh:

hmm you'll have to get through me first ;) :laugh:

Posted via Mobile Device

:lolup: ... what he said ... besides, I share space with all of my Entropian friends, but ... Kiri occupies a very special portion of that space, and he's always lookin' out for me. Thanks Kiri ... there's certainly never a dull moment :hug: ... but that doesn't mean that you can't join us for some fun Jackson. And I hope you find a date. ;)

Looking forward to next Friday ... the attendance at MNM is usually quite higher, but I know that many are still having issues since the VU. Hopefully MA/FPC will get some stuff sorted, and the rest of our regulars like Comp and Softy will be able to join us soon. An MNM show isn't the same without Softy for sure. She a creative and crazy-ass woman who knows how to stir it up.:laugh:

New contests coming ... keep an eye on the original post of this thread, because I'm doing a bit of reconstruction, and will have some new contests coming up for next week. Also, stay tuned to the MSR forum, because we are about to kick it up a notch or two for the community.

I was one with connetion probs,but i will most certanly be there the next time!!! Brent is gonna fix the comp or i go on strike(if ya know what i mean;))

I was one with connetion probs,but i will most certanly be there the next time!!! Brent is gonna fix the comp or i go on strike(if ya know what i mean;))

Well ... sometimes that doesn't work, so you might want to chat with Softy and get the name of the contractor who built her doghouse. Although, if you talk to my socmate Mac, somehow, he's been able to get a 60" widescreen TV into his. :rolleyes:

On-Topic

Brent? ... get Della's computer working so that she can join us next time. :D

awesome video!

Im going to go get MS9 tatooed on my left ass cheek in the morning, that is fooking awesome video and nicely done! Thank you Mindstar for everything you do for the game and our world. Mindstar rocks!

-Jeffe is a noob
:yay::yay::yay::wtg::wtg::yay::yay::yay:

Last one was fun. Going to try and do some epic art next time.

Moosics please:

The Feelers - Venus
Shihad - Home Again
Zed - Renegade Fighter

:)

Im going to go get MS9 tatooed on my left ass cheek in the morning, that is fooking awesome video and nicely done! Thank you Mindstar for everything you do for the game and our world. Mindstar rocks!

-Jeffe is a noob
:yay::yay::yay::wtg::wtg::yay::yay::yay:

n00b or not Baby ... I think YOU rock, but ... one piece of advice ... if your favorite tattoo parlor doesn't have purple ink, move on to the next. ;)

All joking aside (no, I really do think you rock) ... I want to publicly thank you and the entire Irken Invaders soc for being as supportive as you have been. I appreciate the kind comments as well, but it isn't the first time you or your socmates have shared them. I am grateful for the special friends that I have made in PE/EU over the years, along with the support I get for my efforts to provide entertainment and fun for the community.

Thing is ... it's our mother who teaches us unconditional giving, and especially where there's a need, which inspired both my brother and I to develop a philanthropic soc within EU that has served the community either collectively, or individually, for over 4 years.

As such ... I will share, that it was a no-brainer for me when I picked Twitchie as my MSR management partner. He and I are deeply dedicated to our EU community, and share the same ideals, philosophies, and principles. The partnership is perfect, and this community is going to benefit quite nicely once we unleash what we have in development. We might be slow out the gate, but we're building a quality foundation, so that new staff members will have a solid, organized radio studio to be proud to be a part of. Just stay tuned.

However ... your advice about doing something for myself and relaxing a bit has not fallen on deaf ears. ;) This community drives me, and they deserve something special. :D

Last one was fun. Going to try and do some epic art next time.

Moosics please:

The Feelers - Venus
Shihad - Home Again
Zed - Renegade Fighter

:)

Hello my dear Salix ... let me thank YOU once again for your ME design at the MNM show this past Friday night ... it sure added sparkle, not to mention being creative to make it look like a clock striking midnight for MidNite Moods. I will check out your requested songs, and get them on the playlist for the next show. ;)

A Big ... B-U-M-P ... get your song requests in so that I have time to review them and get them on the playlist please. :D Remember, this isn't only about love moods any more, but a variety of moods, so let's see some cool mood music that represents your flavors. :silly2: Slow, upbeat, whatever ... bring it ON. :wtg:

That said ... it's gonna be another hot Friday night at Corinth Beach. Looking forward to more craziness and spontaneous fun. I have a couple of contests lined up as well, so bring your beach wear and your dancing shoes, and let's rock the day/night cycles into oblivion. :yay:

Status
Back