MIDNITE MOODS - w/MS9

Status
Waiting eagerly.. :dj: :clap::wtg::clap:

if i can get the pc i will be on
Posted via Mobile Device

yoohooooo why yall not on the ms9 party island!!!
hurry up peoples :D

agh got disconect at the end..gonna go get ready for bed before i get back on :D

had a great time everyone!!!!!

WOW ... what a NIGHT ... it was non-stop activity for 5-1/2 hours ... what a crazy-ass time we all had. Oh ya, I have proof and will be posting a video as soon as I can for sure. We started off dancing on the pier as usual for a bit, while we waited for everyone to show up, but then there are people who show up all night. :laugh:

Anyway ... once we had the bigger crowd going, I held a dance contest and ended up picking 2 male and 2 female dancers (Male = Kruts and Salix ... Female = Kiri and Calli) ... they were just that good. After a bit, we took the gang to the MSR party island where we danced more, but then had a couple of swim contests.

First swim contest ... the 1st place winner of 100 ped was Dirk Rand, but he donated his winnings back into the contest pool (thank you DR) ... so I had an additional swim contest to determine a male and female winner. Then 2nd place was Adam Heineken who won 50 ped, but he's going to purchase "Glow Sticks" (TT swords) for those who don't have them during our Athena Spaceport TP Run at 21:00 on Saturday (thank you Adam) ... and the 3rd place winner of 25 ped was Kruts, who is a relative newbie himself, so I insisted he keep the ped. :D

Second swim contest ... there was a male and female winner, each winning 50 ped, and they were ... Male = Kruts ... and Female = CyberTrash. So congratulations to all the swim contest winners. :wtg:

Then ... we went back to the pier at Corinth Beach from the MSR party island and I held 4 TT fist boxing rounds, each worth 50 ped for the last person standing. We had quite a crew still and it made for some really crazy fun. I took footage of it and it will appear in my video when I can get to it, hopefully sometime on Saturday. If I recall correctly ... CyberTrash (Irken Invaders) won the first round, Wildman (Alpha Wild D3amons) won the second round, Daniel (NBK Miners) won the third round, and Wildman again won the 4th round. Congratulations to the boxing winners as well.

I have to say ... the whole night was non-stop crazy fun, and we always have a wild group out at MidNite Moods. Come on down to the pier at Corinth Beach and join us some Friday night at midnight in-world time for the fun ... that's where we start at the beginning, but we don't stay there long, because we are a very active group, and we like to keep it moving.

Here are some photos ... I'll post the video as soon as I can ...

Group gathering on the pier ...

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Swimming to the MSR party island ... I think everyone else was there :laugh:

On the MSR party island looking back at Corinth Beach ...

Ready for the first swim contest ... Moonie was on the larger island on the right and everyone had to swim there, go on land and around Moonie, and swim back to where I was standing ...

And they're OFF ...

Back at Corinth Beach ... getting ready for me to give the word about the contest that Adam Heineken sponsored by hiding an SGA knife with a markup of about 65 ped ... thank you Adam, that was a nice spontaneous surprise, and generous prize donation ...

And speaking of spontaneous surprises ... there were quite a few people who donated Pixie armor and a few weapons and other things for the newbies that we will gather up on Saturday and Sunday to run to Swamp Camp and TP's ... like Shew, tamlin ... oh, I know I'm going to forget somebody ... I HAVE to write this stuff down, but there's always so MUCH activity going on, so if I don't mention you, PLEASE post here.

Also ... TOAST from Chicago Hardcore Gamers stopped by just to donate an item worth 105 ped TT, and I will be using that as a prize during my Flashback Oldies show on Sunday, so thank you VERY much TOAST, that is generous of you my dear and long-time friend (and favorite pyromaniac). :hug:

There's no 2 ways about it ... MSR (and me too :D) have the most amazing friends and supporters ever, and soon, I will be launching the official MSR Ambassadors roster, along with the privileges and perks that come along with being an MSR Ambassador. I'm putting together the details and will reveal this special project soon, so stay tuned to the MSR sub-forum for the announcement.

Ok, that's it for me ... my tired purple ass needs to go get some REST. Thank you to ALL of you for your continued and dedicated support. I'm just overwhelmed at times ... but that's when I'm not going at ...

MachStar9 with my hair on fire. :hammer:

Be back later ... see ya at the Athena Spaceport TP Run at 21:00! :yay:

That was just awesome party ! :wtg:
So.. some spicy pic's right from action.. :tongue2:

(reserved for last week's video) ... I'm a bit behind. :eek:

It's that time again - Friday, Oct 2nd ... come join me on the pier at Corinth Beach for another crazy-ass night of fun. Last week was such a hit, I thought we might do an instant replay, along with any other spontaneous activities that float our boat ... it's what we do best. :D

See you at midnight (in-world time)! :yay:

Hey hun im so so so sorry but im just not going to be able to make this as it starts at at 1am GMT and i need to be up at 5am so ill be in bed sound asleep long long before it even starts :cry: :banghead: :censored:

Hopefully i'll be able to make it before the end of the party, damn i'm goinig to be stuck at a black tie event.:( Oh well hopefully i wont shout out JIAN! inadvertently:eek:

Hey hun im so so so sorry but im just not going to be able to make this as it starts at at 1am GMT and i need to be up at 5am so ill be in bed sound asleep long long before it even starts :cry: :banghead: :censored:

Hopefully i'll be able to make it before the end of the party, damn i'm goinig to be stuck at a black tie event.:( Oh well hopefully i wont shout out JIAN! inadvertently:eek:

You will both be missed ... but I certainly understand ... RL can get in the way at times, but hopefully we might be able to catch up with you later in the night Cappy, you know how long these things go ... although, I'm rather tired tonight, so not sure if it will end up being another 5-1/2 hour event. :D

<-- up and ready ! :wtg:

I donttm know if ill make it tonight. Out with friends goofin off

Posted via Mobile Device

What another MNM night it was ... I'll have to come back when I've had some rest to post everything, but after we got back to Corinth from the MSR party island and the swim contests, we had quite the crowd at the Corinth ring ... including a special guest we don't see that often.

It was ... joda from Menace to Society who won Round #4 of the MSR Free-For-All Boxing Matches ... it was the only one he participated in, and it was down to him and Wildman to the finish. Rounds #1 and #3 were won by Wildman from Alpha WildD3amons, and Round #2 by Kiri from NBK Elite Squadron.

Wildman - Alpha WildD3amons

Kiri - NBK Elite Squadron

mg Joda - Menace to Society

Corinth Pier Dance Contest Winners

Female Winner ... Calli - (NBK Elite Squadron)
Male Winner ... Jean-Luc - (Skillin' Villains)​

MSR Party Island Swim Contest Winners Were ...

Contest #1

1st Place ... Striker roadkill - (Alpha WildD3amons)
2nd Place ... Archman - (Skillin' Villains)
3rd Place ... Dirk Rand - (Freelancer)

Contest #2

Female Winner ... SoftHart - (Skillin' Villains)
Male Winner ... Striker roadkill - (Alpha WildD3amons)

Contest #3

Single Winner ... Dirk Rand - (Freelancer)​

Also ... I have footage from all 4 free-for-all matches and will pull together a video when I have the opportunity. I'm a bit behind with the videos, but I'll catch up. I'm also working on a new Wednesday's Who's Who for this coming Wednesday as well, so that is taking up a lot of my time. It's another busy weekend. :D

Catch up with you soon!

It was ... joda from Menace to Society who won Round #4 of the MSR Free-For-All Boxing Matches ... it was the only one he participated in, and it was down to him and Wildman to the finish. Rounds #1 and #3 were won by Wildman from Alpha WildD3amons, and Round #2 by Kiri from NBK Elite Squadron.

Man I wanted to be on for that match with Joda!

At least he joined in on the fun :) Maybe we will have a new party friend on friday night? :yay:

On the MSR party island.. :wtg:

Man I wanted to be on for that match with Joda!

At least he joined in on the fun :) Maybe we will have a new party friend on friday night? :yay:

Love special guests ... every week at MidNite Moods we end up having people experience our crazy-ass fun who haven't been with us before, and they usually end up joining us again after their first experience, so maybe Joda will be back again. The MSR Free-For-All Boxing Matches are quite popular, and last night we had our biggest crowd yet. Many were showing up who weren't with us during the beginning of MNM on the pier or on the MSR party island.

On the MSR party island.. :wtg:

Awesome photos Kruts ... I have one like that too, but I like how you did yours. You always add an element of specialness to yours, and I should have known you were busy taking shots when I asked you to move up with the group on the hill ... although we couldn't see everyone since some were on the slope of the other side of the hill. Keep up the great photo work my dear ... I look forward to seeing your work every week. ;)

Intermittent Attendance ;-)

Always fun MindStar9 and all of you special people - I'm glad I was sporadically there!

:wtg:

Yay Fri nights are always so much fun hanging with MS9 and the party crew!! Whoot :wtg::yay::wtg::yay:

Calli

It's that time again ... (Friday October 9th) ... another night of crazy-ass fun at Corinth Beach. I have a feeling though, that this night will be nasty with an all out revenge on the Irken Invaders for winning the majority of the Total TT Weapon Chaos Contests in the ring. If you don't know what I'm talking about, then check out this post of the summary of my Flashback Oldies show from last Sunday night, as well as this video of the chaos.

For this week's MNM agenda ... we are going to start an early celebration of MoFo's Birthday (Foxy Cleopatra - Mod WildD3amons) ... her birthday is actually on Saturday the 10th, but the MSR schedule is pretty full doing live coverage of Oleg's EU World Boxing Championships Event at Billy's from 12:00-21:00 (doing the same on Sunday the 11th), as well as the Athena Spaceport TP Run at 21:00 out of East Scylla on Saturday.

Join the MNM crew Friday night ... no tellin' who will show up ... we have surprise guests just about every week, like Nadie, Magnus, and Star this last weekend. There will be a dance contest on the pier (so get practicing with those mix 'n' match emotes), a trip to the MSR Party Island for more dancing and crazy antics, along with some swim contests, and then ... it's back to the pier and the ring for the revenge on the Irken Invaders. I'll hold several TT weapon total chaos events in the ring for prizes ... so let's see who takes the glory this time. :D

It's always crazy ... it's always fun ... and sometimes even surprising! :wtg:

aww someone forgot about my bday :(
Posted via Mobile Device

yay im ready :D
i don't know how much ill be able to make though. maybe all, maybe the end. going to help someone with chemistry for an exam we have next week and then grilling some food at my friends :D

depends on how many beers i drink at my friends on when ill make it on :D

:yay::yay::yay::yay: It's Friday!:yay::yay::yay::yay:

Go Irkens GO:handgun:

yay im ready :D
i don't know how much ill be able to make though. maybe all, maybe the end. going to help someone with chemistry for an exam we have next week and then grilling some food at my friends :D

depends on how many beers i drink at my friends on when ill make it on :D

Well Adam ... we'll see you when we see you then, and have fun at your friend's. Oh, and ... don't ever type the word Beer again with a capital "B" please. If any of the TDO guys and gals read this, they might get on your case ... especially Netstalker and Safara. :silly2:

:yay::yay::yay::yay: It's Friday!:yay::yay::yay::yay:

Go Irkens GO:handgun:

I see how it is ... the Irkens think they'll be able to defend their winning streak in the total chaos ring events, eh? :D

Yet again im going to miss this one and its someones Bday :mad: :mad: :mad: STUPID WORK :cdevil:

So many nice ppl here ! :woot:

Indeed Kruts, indeed :D ...

Status
Back