Midwest servers down ?

Status

Redster

Prowler
Society
NBK Army
Mac Red Longhair
Cant seem to log in this morning. I put in logon info, its goes to authorizing then hangs and loses connection,, anyone else having an issue ?

Just out of curiousity, did this ever noticeably improve for you? Get back to normal? I had the same problem come up, and it hasn't gotten any better.

I know it's probably not helpful, but "Midwest"?

Midwest of what??

There are servers for each part of the map, and they are all located at the same place... it's not like the usa plays on other servers as the rest of the world...

There are no Midwest servers. The servers are located at Amsterdam, Holland. This includes all NI,RT, Calypso servers in one big server park.

And for all I know the work (claypso got some hick ups tho) and i live 20 km from them.

There are no Midwest servers. The servers are located at Amsterdam, Holland. This includes all NI,RT, Calypso servers in one big server park.

And for all I know the work (claypso got some hick ups tho) and i live 20 km from them.

Ah good info!! Ty. Was testing the speed from Sweden itself.. :ahh: Either way though I am not getting a very good connection from them. :scratch2:

i was in oshiri and just got booted. now loader says system offline. the hamsters must be angry

same here, was at jurra and booted and now its offline

Just tried and I can't get on. Apparently it's just coincidence, but I'm also in the Midwest - assuming you're talking about the U.S.

EDIT: And now I got through. Interesting.

i was in Aloode before i crashed and becomes this text: (sry, it is in german)

Entropia.exe funktioniert nicht mehr
Das Programm wird aufgrund eines Problems nicht richtig ausgeführt.
Das Programm wird geschlossen und sie werden benachrichtigt, wenn eine Lösung verfügbar ist.

EDIT: back in :) - without a message, lol

Last edited:
i was in oshiri and just got booted. now loader says system offline. the hamsters must be angry

they are outraged because they found out someone tried to replace them with gerbils.:wise:

Status
Back