Info: Migration 2017

Thx for the long signature :p

according to the gauge going from 95 to 100%, it might be for today?

More likely tomorrow when they have maintence anyway but hope you are right akon and they come today

More likely tomorrow when they have maintence anyway but hope you are right akon and they come today

yes of course it make sence that it would be tommorow, was trying to share a little hope :laugh:

Tomorrow, it must be! Gauges are so high that I AM about to burst! :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Will be funny when the only mobs that has actual MU in them cant be hunted by majority of ppl because they dont have what it takes (OPTIMAL SETUP)

Really looking for to this

half an hour ago ma posted on facebook that eomons wil arrive within 4-5 days,
so most likely like all events it will start on friday afternoon

prepare your mastercard and Pac Pac Pew Pew :handgun::sniper:

Loot 2.1 Redintroduction of the Fragments!

Message from MA,

Due to your resounding need for us to reintroduce Nova and Blazar back into the loot pool we have decided to take the opportunity to utilize our current event mobs to do this.

So you will all be happy to know that this will take effect immediately with our Eomon and Longtooth Migration.

Fragments for All!!

----MA has spoken---mic drop

:lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::smoke:

Will be funny when the only mobs that has actual MU in them cant be hunted by majority of ppl because they dont have what it takes (OPTIMAL SETUP)

This was my concern too. I can kill up to stalker, but will they kill my credit card in the process? If so, I'll pass.

@MA, Please tell us what hunting setup we need for "optimal loot" on young to stalker. kthxbi :tiphat:

Back