Migration 2021

Rocket192

Elite
Society
Classified
Sean Rocket Connors
Gun: MM t6 w/ mayhem alpha amps (@85p/ea), fully enhanced at 215%/enh --- unmaxed 91 hit 84 dmg
armor/fap: imp resto, lifesteal, vic or phantom
easter20/hw19 combo + candycanes for constant 6% crit uptime

TT in: 295980
TT out: 289439 (97.79%)
diff: -6541

MU in: -1770
MU out (sold): 18002
MU out (estimated remaining, mostly boxes @ 4/ea and esi): 10091

Net profit (sold MU): +9691
Net profit (estimated MU) +19782

as much as i dislike it, it's hard to argue with current weapon prices and the importance of dps/cycle speed during events. cheers everyone.

Notes:

Mayhem amps purchased in advance were an easy decision to make. MM decay is so low I was able to constatly rinse my shrapne (and buy more of it for a free 0.5% markup!) Aside from that, despite overamping, i was able to cycle slightly more thanks to the lower dpp and not have to sink my bankroll into a 30k+ UL amp. based on TT cycled and shrapnel purchased, the effective "cost" of using the mayhem amps was only an added 0.16% input cost, much cheaper than the enhancer costs. i blew through about 40 enhancers every 10k cycled leading to an input cost of 0.31%. for about 0.5% extra input i was able to double my dps and farm even more markup. This input was offset by the shrapnel purchased at 100.5% or lower thanks to my low TT decay of 197 ped per 10k input.

TL;DR - super low decay enables shrapnel purchasing which is basically free money which translates into free dps which means more markup items per day.

also: i've never seen so much esi in my life. looted several in the 10-25 range and one whopping 194 tt esi from a LT stalker.

Last edited:
this 97.79 is amazing tbh on increased volitality during migration.

gg on sucsesfull migration :)

robo

Nice returns, don’t get too excited about esi though, I run mm tier 9 looted only 1 esi from Elmo. This year. I use i105 though, personally had really bad returns with alpha amp.

elmo = eomon stupid autocorrect

Nice returns, don’t get too excited about esi though, I run mm tier 9 looted only 1 esi from Elmo. This year. I use i105 though, personally had really bad returns with alpha amp.

elmo = eomon stupid autocorrect
i personally couldn't loot a thing on eomon. just didn't seem worth it unless you could sit on the bigger ones for shadow parts, but i'm at least a year out from that. maybe next year. LT seemed to be more stable markup with the higher box rate and less downtime dying from crits and stuff.

Ahhh, I mostly did eomon, since I finished codex on long tooth. And yea we are around same lvl it seems, I can’t hunt the prowlers yet effeciently

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Did ALL of that mu come from boxes and ESIs??? OMG!

below is the MU breakdown i got:

boxes 2771 @ 4ea = 11084
esi total TT 357 @ 1900% = 6783
shrapnel converted (looted) = 1744
shrapnel converted (bought) = 1130
kidney (storage - pending sale @103% in a few months) = 2340
misc others i won't list (wool at 103%, tons of bio Id @130%, misc guns and stuff sold at 103-105%)
ELM (10% more markup than current - sale pending in MM or something) = 3630

i should note between ped and ammo i had almost 300k ped liquid for this and now over 100k is tied up in shit i still have to sell. Not many people can invest 150k in gear and 300k in ammo/bankroll and i understand that, but in my opinion it's borderline required if you want to do well. just like in the real world you can't buy revenue-generating assets for nothing.

thanks for the clear results and explanation Sean. That's what I understand too and all the haters who act like they know how to be successful in game try and say otherwise. One can succeed if they proceed as you did - invest in gear and large amount of liquid bankroll. I'm fine with this, I just wish those that didn't have such a large roll could still see it last longer than it does - such an extreme either/or situation.
Cheers Sean!

*Looks at his 94% tt return for migration with higher efficiency weapon...

Gonna chalk this one up to volatility :D

very detailed and clear
i learn from that the need to have a plan for events.
and what is most important.... used weapon... the most old school of old school weapons.

i see just some "forward looking statements" that are impacting on the report
there are some "assumptions" on selling price that are (even if i can agree on most of them)
not actual values, but it is also clearly stated "i banked many loots to sell IF IT HAPPENS at a better value"

i prefer "mark to market" and the result is still impressive
300k ammo 15k profit means 105% MU-wise (and if your assumtion work 9.5%)

looking at preferred mob was LT ALpha (4160 HP) or 13.5 ped i count 22.222 kills (average proxy)
so i guess 1 box every 8 ---- actually are 2.80 ped (fast sale) so 2.8 ped va 108 ped spent or 2.5%

the ESI part would need to get the number of those, much depend on T value,
let's say 357 ped TT vs 300.ooo shot is 0.10% in ESI that at 1700% impact almost 2% on return

If you can confirm my calculation ESI and Box impact 4.5% at my lower price, at sales price you forecast over 5%

that is very interesting as a statistical return on large mosnter (i consider large over 1.5k HP)

Also, I'd argue you should use the "live" MU for your input, so your alpha amps should be valued at current MU and not what you bought it at...

Also, I'd argue you should use the "live" MU for your input, so your alpha amps should be valued at current MU and not what you bought it at...
Why?

@ OP. Thanks for sharing your stats. In comparison I'm at 95.32% tt on 347k cycled this migration at higher eff than you (87.4%). But my overall tt returns are high so it explains why it's only at that return for so little amount cycled.

this is a good point and i considered it, but how should i record the amps after they've been burned? i guess i could take what i paid and subtract it from market value and place that in "mu sold" and then deduct the full market value of the amp as mu input.

but it just seems easier to record whatever i paid as the input.

Why? @ OP. Thanks for the stats. In comparison I'm at 95%-ish on 347k cycled this migration at higher eff than you (87.4%). But my overall tt returns are high so it explains why it's only at that return for so little amount cycled.
my tt returns heading into migration were lackluster low 96%, so it's possible i was paid back just a bit. however, i cycled more in migration than the two months prior combined. trying to not play too much outside of events or PP events.

i guess the important note is that bringing tt down to an even-97% and subtracting that 194 tt esi i looted, the profits are still very healthy in the 10-11k range. upside deviation is cool, but neve to be expected i guess.

I second this notion, as well as apply it to all markup loot as well, and not rely on future projections.
Not having a go on how you calculate your own P&Ls, but you would generate clearer figures for yourself if you were to split up your profit centres for hunting and trading.

Hunting profits would be based on the markups for the day of hunting, the trading arm would acquire the stock at this cost, then any sales profit from here will be allocated here instead.

Personally nowadays I just add markup when stuff gets sold either player to player directly or through auction sales minus auction fee. If I bought something at at particular % at one day, I count it as that markup since I bought it for using not to sell it for a profit. Once the item has been used up I count it as MU input @ the MU I bought it at.
For me it doesn't make sense to do it any other way for my playstyle. In the past I used to try to calculate avg markup on my hunting loot but that didn't give me accurate MU longterm.

One last question from me:

What is MM? Is that MacMahon Vengeance? What was your efficiency with all enhancer slots filled and attachments on?

What is MM? Is that MacMahon Vengeance? What was your efficiency with all enhancer slots filled and attachments on?
MM = Mod Merc

I believe I’m at 69.7 eff with mm tier 9 full dmg enhancers and imp 105. He’s most likely in the 69 range as well, efficiency wise. Not sure how much his lvls play a factor though not being maxed.

Modified Mercenary EWE EP 40

Big gz Sean! MM does it well in 2.0 also

71.4% eff but I believe that is compensated for by dps, high daily turnover/loot events, and my higher than average looter levels thanks to insane mining skills.

Back