Min Dmg unlocks:some perks of seeing your pro standings VU 8.8

Hi

Medicine unlocks at lvl 20 Paramedic (or rather first skill gain after lvl 20 is reached). Got is yesterday :)

/Dendron

Last edited:
Thanks Dendron; i updated first post.

Witte, there may be a few exceptions to the general rule but otherwise i'd say he's right. I did try getting serendipity unlocked by evading when i was due to unlock it but failed; however, i can't be sure if i just didn't ever happen to have a skillcheck or if it was because the unlock was to be in the pistoleer profession while i was just evading. Certainly serendipity contributes to evader profession as well as pistoleer (hit).

Metallurgy is one of the odd ones that is rumored to contribute to mining pro standing, but only gained by manufacturing metal components. I haven't myself verified if it does in fact contribute to mining pro standing, though.

Updated with MDA confirmed unlock at level 18 melee Dmg. There really doesn't seem to be minimum melee (Hit) requirement, so i'm still puzzling over some of the reports that suggest there is one for the RDA ranged equivalent.

Confirmations:

Avoidance: lvl 25 evader (confirmed)
PC: lvl 15 psych hit (confirmed)

Anyone know the levels for medical skills like therapy and the other one?

A few days ago got MDA, pretty sure it was at lvl 18 Swordsman (dmg), not sure.

Just now reached Martial Arts, exactly at Swordsman (hit) Capable 20 / 3518 LB skill. Wiki was right on the money.

No quickness at lvl 48 evader, and i heard still no quickness at lvl 51.

I'm expecting killstrike at lvl 75 or 80... current trend in min dmg increase per lvl suggests lvl 75.

I'm expecting killstrike at lvl 75 or 80... current trend in min dmg increase per lvl suggests lvl 75.

A few people have said 80-81 and some quick calcs a soc m8 did seem to confirm 80 if you take 45% min dmg as where KS unlocks.
The formula seemed to fit pretty accurately to our current levels in ranged dmg profession, anyway, but it wasn't thoroughly tested. If I remember right the correlation was something like this:

(current_min_dmg - starting_min_dmg) * 4 = ranged dmg prof
(40.83-25) * 4 = 63.32 (my current level)
(45-25) * 4 = 80 (KS unlock)

A quick check on the gain from a 500 ped hunt suggested it will probably take me another 5 years to unlock KS :(

A few people have said 80-81 and some quick calcs a soc m8 did seem to confirm 80 if you take 45% min dmg as where KS unlocks.
The formula seemed to fit pretty accurately to our current levels in ranged dmg profession, anyway, but it wasn't thoroughly tested. If I remember right the correlation was something like this:

(current_min_dmg - starting_min_dmg) * 4 = ranged dmg prof
(40.83-25) * 4 = 63.32 (my current level)
(45-25) * 4 = 80 (KS unlock)

A quick check on the gain from a 500 ped hunt suggested it will probably take me another 5 years to unlock KS :(

I think that formula is the equivalent of the one proposed in the original post which also arrived at 80 as the expected level for killstrike (it did correctly predict RDA and wounding). The only strange thing about that prediction is that level 80 is not a rank advancement like the other two. Alas i will not myself be in a position to confirm KS at 80 for 10 years...

Darkfire said:
i heard still no quickness at lvl 51.
Yeah i was the one that mentioned that to you but i think i got it from Demoniac who heard it from Avery who heard it from a friend... ;) Basically Quickness is unattainable for anyone starting the last year or so -- and Intuition... dream on!

Actually i think i heard it from Joat first, but you were the one to put a name on it ;)

About KS, I guess i'll check my numbers when i get home.

I was able to verify myself wounding at 45. I also checked daikiba prowlers again and now i can tame them, so that unlocks at either level 14 Handler or level 13 Tamer.

confirmations

I'll confirm coolness. Level 40, laser (hit)

also as an added treat:

Level 25 paramedic, treatment unlocked first skill after.

Looks like it'll be awhile before I can confirm anything else. lol

Back